[[i'll always be biased towards druids. <3 #BiasSMMakeRemoveKebabEnlightenment]]

If anyone has questions about the Order whatsoever and cannot find a way to contact any Druids, please make a post on this thread and it'll be answered ASAP!

Some Druids that you can contact on the forums include: Callax, Katherine1. Many other Druids can be found on the lists within the post.

[[Please add Time Druid King Eldon Brandybuck to Lost Druids, thank you.]]

A large flock of doves reach the Druids Grove, bearing scrolls, upon opening the letter it would read,

"Greeting Druids, those who swore to protect nature. I've written this letter in haste to inform you that corruption yet again seeps its way closer to the elves, and we must act quickly to purge it. There is no time to waste.

The corruption is to the north, past the bridge and icy river, you may see many trees bare and without foliage, that means your on the right path. Please come soon, as your help is desperately needed. Do not forsake the land for words of those who are ungrateful. We need you.

-Naeri'aheral-"

A large flock of doves reach the Druids Grove, bearing scrolls, upon opening the letter it would read,

"Greeting Druids, those who swore to protect nature. I've written this letter in haste to inform you that corruption yet again seeps its way closer to the elves, and we must act quickly to purge it. There is no time to waste.

The corruption is to the north, past the bridge and icy river, you may see many trees bare and without foliage, that means your on the right path. Please come soon, as your help is desperately needed. Do not forsake the land for words of those who are ungrateful. We need you.

-Naeri'aheral-"

Briza looks over the scroll, scowling for a moment "Liches, Necromancers, and now this, great..." She huffs, going to go meet Creak before heading back out to check out Malinor.

Dedicant Gi'Garun wanders freely around the Cross-roads Grove, feeling the breeze on his skin and the singing of the central tree. He looks down at a poem that he holds, pleased with his latest task, and it's result.

He gently tucks the roll of parchment beneath his robes, skipping cheerfully back down into the depths of the grove. He plops himself down gracefully next to the small pool that resides before him, closing his eyes and listening to the gentle splashing of the water againts the poolside. 

Briza blinked as she read the sign. 'Druid Artifact: Black Hole'. She tilted her head, thinking to herself. This better not be some dirty magic... As she approached it she dropped a stick into it. Within seconds it dissapeared. She blinked again before sticking her hand in. In less than a moment she was pulled in before being dropped out in the middle of the Orcish deserts, on top of a pile of random things... But no sign of her stick. With a huff, Briza picked herself up, making the long trip back to the Grove.

As the Cockerel lets out a cry, heralding the start of a new day a figure is seen creeping into the Druids Grove. Clad in a dirty garb, decorated by a random assortment of objects the figure advances further into the grove. Shifting nervously, as he continues forwards. Before placing a mud splattered letter upon a small boulder located under the message board. Scampering away suddenly with the sound of birds taking flight.

"My fellow brothers and sisters,

For many years now I've secluded myself from you. I did not do this out of hate or any spite for the Order. But rather at disgust with myself. When I was a dedicant I was in such a rush, to learn quickly and become a fully fledged druid as soon as possible. Thinking that once I was attuned that everything would be clearer. That the Aspects would light the way so that I could help lead the people of our land into a new era. One in harmony with the Aspects. But it seems, I neglected my teachings, becoming more and more obsessed with this vision. Such is youth... 

Once I was attuned everything changed. I was not filled with this feeling of glory and enlightenment. But rather a feeling of shame,  at my own immaturity. As such I decided It would be best I venture forth in this world to rediscover the path the Aspects have laid out for us. In penance for my foolishness. For many years now I've been a wandered, living with nature. Yet I come no closer to the answers I seek. But I suspect that the Aspects shall guide me in the right direction eventually. At present though I still continue to wander, re learning all that I did so that I may serve the Aspects faithfully.

So although I may wander into the Grove from time to time, I'm afraid I cannot stay. But suffice to say, that I apologise for my distance from the order.  In time I may return permanently, but for now I shall follow natures guidance and serve my penance. For only when I'm truly worthy to be called the "Turtle Druid" shall I return.

Aspects watch over you all,

Durdin Amnek. "

((Just though I would make an rp explanation for my inactivity with this character. At any rate, apologies for not playing him often. I hope this clears some things up. Sorry for the crude post. Happy roleplaying!))

((Can Mystic Druid Indriil be added under forgotten Druids? Thanks.

Add him under the active druids instead, the character was recently brought back.))

Sorry for replying to this so late, it had gone unnoticed. I added "Mystic Druid Indriil (???)" to the Forgotten Druid list (Added the ??? because I need the Minecraft username of the character). I didn't add it to the list of active Druids because the character must be recognized by the Order in-game, and even then he may be deemed a Lost Druid.

Sorry for replying to this so late, it had gone unnoticed. I added "Mystic Druid Indriil (???)" to the Forgotten Druid list (Added the ??? because I need the Minecraft username of the character). I didn't add it to the list of active Druids because the character must be recognized by the Order in-game, and even then he may be deemed a Lost Druid.

His IGN is giuseppe05

((Are there specific times that the Arch Druids are online and RPing those characters? I've tried contacting every Arch Druid and received no response but I don't want to harass these guys to death. Its just been 5 days of sitting at the Grove waiting each night and after meeting a few druids and dedicants I've gained the impression that activity isn't... common right now? I'd really love to experience the order but its been quite a chore to get much response.))