Gwonam_Blaze

RP Name:

Vithquar Vithqualla

Skype Username:

gwonam_blaze

Accepted Evils (VA Required):

1b, 1c, 2a, 2b, 2c, 4 & 5. VA: http://tinyurl.com/puf5rvf

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!):

-Vithquar is unable to write to a 'comprehensible' standard, however, the following has been written for her-

"I had a ton of fun the other day, in Malinor! If you guys do all that fun stuff often then I want to be part of it too! I'm ready to help you do whatever you want, as long as I get to take part in some more fun stuff."

Accepted!

MC Name:

Demotheus

RP Name:

Daniella/Kaylynn

Skype Username:

Patriotic has it

All of em except 1b

"Because I've been turned into a monster, and apparently have to..."

MC Name: assassinmaster56

RP Name: Leon Celthric

Skype Username: bradthegreat882

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 4a

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): I enjoy killing... I do not believe that there is anything else that I need to say.

MC Name: assassinmaster56

RP Name: Leon Celthric

Skype Username: bradthegreat882

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 4a

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): I enjoy killing... I do not believe that there is anything else that I need to say.

Denied. "There actually is more than you need to say, we don't need common thugs and fools with swords."

MC Name:
PiercingDarkness

RP Name:
'Azgar' (Mythras evil split persona)

Skype Username:
Firetammer1

Torture, breaking&entering, zealotry, thievery, murder, killing fetishes stuff, etc...

I am seekin' wealth for myself, and want my name to be once more feared again.

MC Name: SkyLord_Leo

RP Name: Tybalt Smith

Skype Username: vzsloth

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1abc, 2ac and 4

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): I wan't to join you guys to serve my queen, I have devoted my life to her. The queen I devoted my life to was Vithquar. I devoted my life to her cause I felt it was the right thing to do.

MC Name: TheFireAce

RP Name: Vex

Skype Username: treysharkisawesome

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1abc 2ac 4

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): "I wish to join the Frozen Night because I seek revenge on the many who have wronged me, I wish to join this organization in hopes to be respected, to mean something in Anthos. To be feared, not to fear others. To have allies that will not betray me at the first opportunity."

MC Name:

trolol504

RP Name:

Borislav Krawfyod

Skype Username:

rick.durst1

2a, 1b, 1c

Borislav, a strelt under house Carrion, despises the ranking of men, the fact that people who are labeled above others hide their evils and are at a first glance pure are ruling over people disgusts him, and he would much rather serve for an openly evil power to rule.

Borislav has longed to bring down the lords and holy-men who think themselves above all else, and to be given the opportunity to show them they are nothing but specs compared to a greater power would be giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Away from the holy priests and highly lords... To turn around and aim my sword at them, and serve an evil much more powerful then them, I would pledge myself so willingly that life itself would be purposed only, only to slay those I have turned my back on, to make the high lords low, and the holy priests turn their back on whatever divine right they had thought to be existent over the powers of evil."

*Borislav takes the ring.*

"Whatever events come next, I hope they come quick. I hope to show my worth to this Organization, learn their methods, and if this Master has put his favor on me I do hope I will be able to learn under such a master's intelligence and power."

(I will make a mini-VA to add evils to this character if this is accepted as he will then have use for more evils.)

MC Name: Spaceturra

RP Name: Rin

Skype Username: Cupcwakez

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1b, c

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): Having spoke to Orithur some time back, I have been given an insight into the cause. Daniella now has also given me further insight and convinced me into joining the cause, which I wish to partake in.

MC Name: TheFireAce

RP Name: Vex

Skype Username: treysharkisawesome

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1abc 2ac 4

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): "I wish to join the Frozen Night because I seek revenge on the many who have wronged me, I wish to join this organization in hopes to be respected, to mean something in Anthos. To be feared, not to fear others. To have allies that will not betray me at the first opportunity."

MC Name:

trolol504

RP Name:

Borislav Krawfyod

Skype Username:

rick.durst1

2a, 1b, 1c

Borislav, a strelt under house Carrion, despises the ranking of men, the fact that people who are labeled above others hide their evils and are at a first glance pure are ruling over people disgusts him, and he would much rather serve for an openly evil power to rule.

Borislav has longed to bring down the lords and holy-men who think themselves above all else, and to be given the opportunity to show them they are nothing but specs compared to a greater power would be giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Away from the holy priests and highly lords... To turn around and aim my sword at them, and serve an evil much more powerful then them, I would pledge myself so willingly that life itself would be purposed only, only to slay those I have turned my back on, to make the high lords low, and the holy priests turn their back on whatever divine right they had thought to be existent over the powers of evil."

*Borislav slides the ring onto his finger.*

"Whatever events come next, I hope they come quick. I hope to show my worth to this Organization, learn their methods, and if this Master has put his favor on me I do hope I will be able to learn under such a master's intelligence and power."

(I will make a mini-VA to add evils to this character if this is accepted as he will then have use for more evils.)

MC Name: Spaceturra

RP Name: Rin

Skype Username: Cupcwakez

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1b, c

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): Having spoke to Orithur some time back, I have been given an insight into the cause. Daniella now has also given me further insight and convinced me into joining the cause, which I wish to partake in.

All accepted. Add me on skype if you need to get added to the chat.

MC Name: casey33

RP Name: Zamual Grayhammer

Skype Username: casey.short57

none at the moment but I will get some
Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): As a dwarf, I grow tired of the constant war with the humans, and wish to escape from the life of war and use it towards a better cause. Iv been trained as a engineer and I can construct dwarven weapons if needed.

MC Name: casey33

RP Name: Zamual Grayhammer

Skype Username: casey.short57

none at the moment but I will get some

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): As a dwarf, I grow tired of the constant war with the humans, and wish to escape from the life of war and use it towards a better cause. Iv been trained as a engineer and I can construct dwarven weapons if needed.

Denied.

JB3o9Xc.png

((A nice little emblem i made for the cult))