Golden Company

3400039523_ec5b55a7ec.jpg

Welcome to the Golden Trading Company. Here you can buy commodities, services, and loans. Should you be looking for a job, Golden Company is the perfect place for you to get started in earning the big minas. We also provide supply lines for those willing to work out a deal.

PayDays For Workers

((Saturday & Wednesday))

In order to receive pay, you must meet the required minimal pay-grade quota and check it in on or before your paycheck. Extra products that you retrieve may be kept or you can work up to the next pay-grade. Paychecks are guaranteed!

Mining Pay-grades

Miner Level IIII - 40 iron, 12 coal, 8 gold, 3 Carbarum (diamond) - 675 minas

Miner Level III - 38 iron, 10 coal, 6 gold - 550 minas

Miner Level II - 32 iron, 8 coal - 380 minas

Miner Level I - 16 iron, 4 coal - 200 minas

Farming Pay-grades [Farmers Are Full. No Longer Accepting Farmers Currently]

Farmer IIII - 5 stacks of potatoes, 21 stacks of wheat, 8 stacks of carrots - 500 minas

Farmer III - 3 stacks of potatoes, 15 stacks of wheat, 4 stacks of carrots - 350 minas

Farmer II - 2 stacks of potatoes, 12 stacks of wheat, 2 stacks of carrots - 200 minas

Farmer I - 2 stack of carrots, 12 stacks of wheat - 100 minas

Animal Husbandry

Unavailable Currently

Making a Loan!

-Hand over a parchment containing how much you need and we'll work out a deal. All loans must be 2,500 minas or lower currently.-

Need a Job?

-Just take a piece of parchment and pin it up here with the details! That or you can head down to the Trading Outpost at The Great Nation Crossing and talk there!-

OOC:
Minecraft Name:
Skype or Teamspeak? Not required:

Ingame:
Your name please:
How old are you? Child Labor is acceptable as long as they can lift their tools.
What job do you wish to be hired in?
How long have you been in that profession?

((I don't play enough to do such things as this per-say, but +1- might be a neat concept!))

Kyral reads the note and grins, taking an application as she pins it up.

OOC:
IGN:
Arkelos
Skype or Teamspeak? Not required: PM me, I'll send you Skype details, banned from TS however

Ingame:
Your name please:
Kyral Rilann
How old are you? Child Labor is acceptable as long as they can lift their tools: 257, and yes, I'm an elf
What job do you wish to be hired in?: Farmer, but do you also have any jobs that require cutting wood?
How long have you been in that profession?: For as long as I've been a Cleric. Around twenty eight years.

Kyral reads the note and grins, taking an application as she pins it up.

OOC:

IGN: Arkelos

Skype or Teamspeak? Not required: PM me, I'll send you Skype details, banned from TS however

Ingame:

Your name please: Kyral Rilann

How old are you? Child Labor is acceptable as long as they can lift their tools: 257, and yes, I'm an elf

What job do you wish to be hired in?: Farmer, but do you also have any jobs that require cutting wood?

How long have you been in that profession?: For as long as I've been a Cleric. Around twenty eight years.

Sitting down at his table, he brushes aside all of the sheets and records of his business. After placing the application down, he moves the candle over to see the note better in the dark room. Once he glazes over it with his eyes, he picks up the stamp of approval and slams it down upon the application.

OOC: vistasaviour12
IGN: Nathan Wentworth
Skype or Teamspeak? Not required: robotvoid (Skype)

Ingame:
Your name please: Nathan Wentworth
How old are you? Child Labor is acceptable as long as they can lift their tools. 31
What job do you wish to be hired in? Farming
How long have you been in that profession? 15 years

OOC: vistasaviour12
IGN: Nathan Wentworth
Skype or Teamspeak? Not required: robotvoid (Skype)

Ingame:
Your name please: Nathan Wentworth
How old are you? Child Labor is acceptable as long as they can lift their tools. 31
What job do you wish to be hired in? Farming
How long have you been in that profession? 15 years

Adelmar grips in his hand yet another application of a farmer. His gaze hardens as he thinks of the already many farmers on his relatively small field. A field which he needs to expand. With a unsure sigh, he gives this application the stamp of approval but makes sure to change the posters to Farmers [FULL] now.

((You're accepted but no other Farmer applications are allowed until otherwise.))

Giving a frown off at his miner pay-grade, he increases it by nearly double. Some actually being doubled before placing up a new poster with the new pay-grade. He also shifts around some of the farmer's requirements.