[Recruiting] Order Of The Griffon

KoTo

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: firestar25

Timezone: EST

Skype name(Required): firestar2555

Do you use TS(required): I have it downloaded by I have never gone onto the LOTC server.

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: No.

-IC-

Name

Theobalt Rolnik

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

I have trained in swordsmanship since a young age. My father was a White Rose and taught me well.

Non-Fighting skills:

I was taught to write by my mother at a younger age.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity:

Aye, I swear loyalty to Lord Griffon and Emperor Siegmund Carrion.

Does the applicant believe in the Creator:

Absolutely!

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do):

Of course, one must always think before killing. Humans should not be killed without hesitation and should always be respected. Women and children should not be insulted or hated upon, either. If that applies.

What is the applicants reason for joining?:

I was asked by Lord Griffon to apply, and so, I am now applying. I require work and work under this Order seems delightful.

Does the applicant wish to add anything else:

Nothing!

A letter is sent back in reply.

Good Sir Theobalt. I wish to personally congratulate you on finding your true path in life in the service of the Creator. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte. 

The letter is not signed but a very distinctive crest of the Order of the Griffon can be seen on the bottom.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

A letter of sorts arrives marked for the lord griffon himself

"Hello Lord Griffon. As you know the order has been absorbed by the church. So as a slight precaution, I must ask to on a date yet to be set have your men ready to be checked for heresy.

-Father Rellin "Rags" Yates."

Father Rags,

I am very much aware of the pact I made with His Holiness, the High Ecclesiarch, but I do not think a check of my men's faith is in order. Every Neophyte must hold absolute faith in the Church of the One True if they wish to ascend to the rank of Knight-Brother of the Order of the Griffon. Me, being a specialized rank in the church itself, will make sure of this.

-Lord Griffon Malric Varodyr.

The letter is not signed but a very distinctive crest of the Order of the Griffon can be seen on the bottom.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: lusty68

Timezone: GMT +1

Skype name(Required): Lasse Lusty ((lusty68))

Do you use TS(required): yes

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: i do not

-IC-

Name: Thane Raloch

Race: Human

Fighting skills: My dad learned me a few tricks he be old veteran of Salvus shields, White roses, and Abresi guard. I know my ways around swords and if yeah give meh a bow i be ready as well to use it.

Non-Fighting skills: ohmm.... farming? well.. not much anywhay..

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity:

Oi maty! i swear loyalty to lord Griffon, and Emperor Siegmund Carrion, Carrion is the only true emperor!

My father was not very religious but he did teach me some about ehm and i be ready to serve and learn!

I would never kill somebody i see no reason to kill, with that being sad i mean somebody that aint criminal, traitor, enemy or just annoying. unless i be ordered... 

My father used to tell me stories about the white roses when i was a child and when i heard about this i decided to join!

May the creator guide mir path and give The true emperor Carrion victory!

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: lusty68

Timezone: GMT +1

Skype name(Required): Lasse Lusty ((lusty68))

Do you use TS(required): yes

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: i do not

-IC-

Name: Thane Raloch

Fighting skills: My dad learned me a few tricks he be old veteran of Salvus shields, White roses, and Abresi guard. I know my ways around swords and if yeah give meh a bow i be ready as well to use it.

Non-Fighting skills: ohmm.... farming? well.. not much anywhay..

Oi maty! i swear loyalty to lord Griffon, and Emperor Siegmund Carrion, Carrion is the only true emperor!

My father was not very religious but he did teach me some about ehm and i be ready to serve and learn!

I would never kill somebody i see no reason to kill, with that being sad i mean somebody that aint criminal, traitor, enemy or just annoying. unless i be ordered... 

My father used to tell me stories about the white roses when i was a child and when i heard about this i decided to join!

May the creator guide mir path and give The true emperor Carrion victory!

Thane Raloch . I wish to personally congratulate you on finding your true path in life in the service of the Creator. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte. Deus Magnus.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

x6rUc9E.jpg

Lord Griffon Malric Varodyr stood outside his humble abode, waiting for Matthew of House Dunham to make appearance. Seeing him arrive, Malric, nodding to him, led him inside. Then, Matthew stood in front of the Altar, while Malric himself stood above him, his eyes closed, and his hands in fold. After collecting his thoughts, Malric, after letting out a sigh, finally began to speak.

FecTYgz.png

“Do you, Matthew Dunham, swear on the mercy of Saint St. Lucien, The Righteous Flame, and his Maker, the Creator, to forever uphold the One True Faith, to declare all foreign religions as damnable, and damned be all those who forsake the path of the Creator.To swear your blood and steel for the Order, as did many others before you by the grace of Saint Daniel, to lay your life down when the Church calls forth His armies.

To be the stalwart defender of the innocent, the helpless, and the defenceless, to light the path should shadows fall upon it,truly and surely.

To conform to the laws of the Empire, made by his divinity Emperor Siegmund, and to protect the Lord Griffon, to heed his call and serve selflessly.”

Matthew then cleared his throat as he raised his chin, marking the Lorraine cross on his chest as he began his oath.

aEY81gO.jpg

The path I choose is,

I pledge myself, from now and forever, to the Order of the Griffon. I declare to take freely and solemnly this oath of obedience, brotherhood and piety. With this oath I state my strong and irrevocable intent. To pledge my sword, my forces, my life and everything that I own to the cause, defense, honour and further knowledge of the Church of the True Creator, of the Order of the Cross and of my companions in arms.

To defend the pious pilgrims, to fight the infidels and the non-believers with my example, virtue, charity and convincing arguments; and to fight with the sword the infidels and non-believers who attack the Order with their own sword.

Finally, barring rules dictated by Religion and the Order, to conform to the Laws and Customs of the Empire in which I reside, to fulfill my duties of citizen, and to be loyal to the Divine Emperor and the Church, of whom which we serve.

This oath I pronounce loudly before the Lord Griffon present at this Convent. I sign it and confirm it by my blood. Again, I write it and sign its registration in the documents relating to this Convent and witnessed by the Lord Griffon. Glory be to the Creator, the Church and the Divine Emperor. Amen.

Following the Oath, Malric closed his eye for a second before marking the Lorraine Cross on his chest. He then stepped down from the Altar, his eyes staring into Matthew's, as if he was staring into his very soul. He marked the Lorraine Cross one more time before continuing.

“Kyrie Eleison, the Creator sees you in his watchful eye, Matthew Dunham. Let his mind be purified, tribute to Lucien in his everlasting grace.”

Suddenly, all the lights in the room were extinguished, letting the moon fully shine through the glass windows. it now being the only source of light in the chamber. Malric then walked up to Matthew and embraced him, uttering a single sentence.

Jys8wsD.png

"Welcome to the Order, Knight-Brother of the Griffon.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

-OOC-

MC Name: Xiryks

Timezone: +10 (+11 in daylight savings)

Skype name(Required): Send me your skype in a PM please.

Do you use TS(required): Of course

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: Not currently, but don't really require one.

-IC-

Name: James

Fighting skills: Basic stances and movements.

Non-Fighting skills: Blacksmith and Laborer.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity: Aye

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Aye

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do): Non-Existent 

What is the applicants reason for joining?: Wants to join a group, and this one is the truest of them all

Does the applicant wish to add anything else: Nay. 

-OOC-

MC Name: Xiryks

Timezone: +10 (+11 in daylight savings)

Skype name(Required): Send me your skype in a PM please.

Do you use TS(required): Of course

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: Not currently, but don't really require one.

-IC-

Name: James

Fighting skills: Basic stances and movements.

Non-Fighting skills: Blacksmith and Laborer.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity: Aye

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Aye

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do): Non-Existent 

What is the applicants reason for joining?: Wants to join a group, and this one is the truest of them all

Does the applicant wish to add anything else: Nay. 

*a letter is sent back in reply, meant for James* 

"You have been accepted into the order as a Master of Arms. Deus Magnus."

The note is not signed, but the crest of the Order of the Griffon can be seen on the bottom.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name:

paintballz

Timezone

Mountain Time USA/Canada

Skype name(Required):

nomnombabies1

Do you use TS(required):

When asked to, i prefer Skype thou.

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils:

N/A

-IC-

Name

William Vekon

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

Swordsmenship, his skills need work, but he is a quick learner

Non-Fighting skills:

his speech, he can read also.

Ay i do

William does believe in the creator

He will not commit any cruel act, and is Lawfully Good, so he falls around that moral.

IG Reasons, mainly dreams of knighthood.

N/A

aa3pP.png

((Great as always, the power of the mammoths lives on.))

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name:

paintballz

Timezone

Mountain Time USA/Canada

Skype name(Required):

nomnombabies1

Do you use TS(required):

When asked to, i prefer Skype thou.

N/A

-IC-

Name

William Vekon

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

Swordsmenship, his skills need work, but he is a quick learner

Non-Fighting skills:

his speech, he can read also.

Ay i do

William does believe in the creator

He will not commit any cruel act, and is Lawfully Good, so he falls around that moral.

IG Reasons, mainly dreams of knighthood.

N/A

aa3pP.png

William Vekon. Your search for a greater purpose in life has just been found, in the service of the Creator and His servants. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte. 

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

*A mysterious mist clouds the rooms of the keep, whispering

"1 point goes to Griffindor"

The mist disseapers, back to the Rosaens who are apparently heretic now..

-OOC-

MC Name:

XxDukesterxX

Timezone:

Regular GMT

Skype name(Required):

dukester.hd

Do you use TS(required):

Yes

Account VA for 1a, 2ac

-IC-

Name

Andrik Tarus

Over eighteen

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

Skilled with the weapon of a Knight's Broadsword

Non-Fighting skills:

Under knowledge of Documentations, Scribing and intellectual research

Aye

Aye

Make decisions that may place his brothers at risk of danger, always considering every option and not to make foolish choices, placing the welfare of others in front of his own and not committing to acts that excel personal gain.

What is the applicant's reason for joining?:

I wish to learn and live like a true knight must, committing to vows and sacred bands of loyalty under the stimulus of faith.

Nae

-OOC-

MC Name: yopplwasupxxx

Skype name(Required): yopplwasupxxx (I believe you already have me added)

Do you use TS(required): Yeah

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: Nope

-IC-

Name: Rymuel Elendil

Race: Mainly human, with a quarter of Adunian blood.

Fighting skills: The only training I have ever had was with a bastard sword.

Non-Fighting skills: Farming, basic mathematical skills, nothing major though.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity: Yes.

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Yes.

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do): Harming children and women, as with most people.

What is the applicants reason for joining?: To get out of Adunia, and perhaps do something worth of remembering.

Does the applicant wish to add anything else: No.

-OOC-

MC Name:

XxDukesterxX

Timezone:

Regular GMT

Skype name(Required):

dukester.hd

Do you use TS(required):

Yes

Account VA for 1a, 2ac

-IC-

Name

Andrik Tarus

Over eighteen

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

Skilled with the weapon of a Knight's Broadsword

Non-Fighting skills:

Under knowledge of Documentations, Scribing and intellectual research

Aye

Aye

Make decisions that may place his brothers at risk of danger, always considering every option and not to make foolish choices, placing the welfare of others in front of his own and not committing to acts that excel personal gain.

What is the applicant's reason for joining?:

I wish to learn and live like a true knight must, committing to vows and sacred bands of loyalty under the stimulus of faith.

Nae

Andrik Tarus, your devotion and faith will be a great asset to you in the days to come. You may yet find what you seek. You are hereby accepted as a Neophyte.

-OOC-

MC Name: yopplwasupxxx

Skype name(Required): yopplwasupxxx (I believe you already have me added)

Do you use TS(required): Yeah

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: Nope

-IC-

Name: Rymuel Elendil

Race: Mainly human, with a quarter of Adunian blood.

Fighting skills: The only training I have ever had was with a bastard sword.

Non-Fighting skills: Farming, basic mathematical skills, nothing major though.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity: Yes.

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Yes.

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do): Harming children and women, as with most people.

What is the applicants reason for joining?: To get out of Adunia, and perhaps do something worth of remembering.

Does the applicant wish to add anything else: No.

Rymeul Elendil. My family being a former Adunian clan themsleves, I see your plight unlike many others. Your search for a greater purpose in life has just been found, in the service of the Creator and His servants. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte. 

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

*Alexander holds the form in his hands, sitting within the grand palace in Furnestock, running his hand through his hair as he wonders. He raises a quill several times, but sets it down, he wasn't ready...*

"Not yet..."