Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Great app, I would accept you, But As i said, Im not applicable,

That skin, Might be good, Though if you can, If it was a green cloak, I would be Better.

Ah ok, Il edit it to a green cloak, mate.

Ah ok, Il edit it to a green cloak, mate.

Your accepted and yea, changing the blue to a dark green would be better, welcome to the rangers! contact a ranger in-game. A member named trotski24 may be able to help you with your skin if you need it, so ask him via pm if you want.

IGN:

Character Name:drake

Timezone:central america

Race:human

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)i shall up hold my duty as a rnger till thy end.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)cuase i want to make an name of self in hope to join the assended

Will you uphold every Rule:yes

As conordude8 said very bluntly, you must spend more time on your application and you must alsobe a worth rp'er and right now i do not believe you are, so declined, feel free to apply again but make it ALOT better if you do.

Look, Im not Exactly Applicable to accept apps, But Im reworking The thread, And Let me say, with that app, You will NEVER be on it.

First, More then 20 seconds on it.

Second, Spelling and grammar, I dont care if you use Spell check, But it looks better.

Last, You joined Via Trailer didnt you? The ascended are fairly Hard to enter SO TRY VERY HARD!!!!`

well im still new to the style of applications so yea ill edit mine and ill try very hard to show assended that im good enough to join there ranks.

As conordude8 said very bluntly, you must spend more time on your application and you must alsobe a worth rp'er and right now i do not believe you are, so declined, feel free to apply again but make it ALOT better if you do.

ive edit my post and im very new to puting up applications so sorry if mine was not good enough butplease look it over i did edit it and look over more styles of apps in the forums if i dont make

ive edit my post and im very new to puting up applications so sorry if mine was not good enough butplease look it over i did edit it and look over more styles of apps in the forums if i dont make

IGN: Gloopyface

Character Name: Adurna

Timezone: GMT +1

Race: Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example) I have been playing WoW, rp, i've been playing roleplaying boardgames too. I know enough, I think.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) The Rangers of the Forest seems to be a good group for a wood elf, and you seem to be a group of good people.

Will you uphold every Rule: Ofcourse.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/16832-gloopyfaces-application/page__p__72354#entry72354

I can change skin if you want me too, beause I have some new ideas for skins. Just tell me. :)

Character Name:Shadow

Timezone: GMT

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:used to all aspects of this game in combat and all RPG i play i get the hang of quite fast

Why you wish to join?:As it says on my Application to the game - wants to keep peace and is interested in using the bow and helping other players

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/16931-oliver7598-application/

Character Name:Shadow

Timezone: GMT

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:used to all aspects of this game in combat and all RPG i play i get the hang of quite fast

Why you wish to join?:As it says on my Application to the game - wants to keep peace and is interested in using the bow and helping other players

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/16931-oliver7598-application/

Is that Like a Quadruple Post >.>

Wow...

Oh by the way, Im leaving Tommorow, Ill try to get that thing finished soon though.

Ah, awesome! Wpho exactly do I cantact? Or does it matter so long as it is a ranger?

conordude8 has been online alot recently try to contact him, or anyone else on the members list.

When you click post, wait, if it doesnt do it right away it is because the server are very busy and if you click it more than once it will post more than once, which is noooo gooood.