Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name: Idioticozzy

RP name: Oscar

Race: Human

Time Zone: 0 GMT (london)

Brief Description of your characters personality: Quiet and mysterious with strangers, but loud with friends

Biography: I lived in the North with my elder brother and sister in the woods. There, I mastered the bow by hunting and praticing, but when my brother and sister were murdered by Orcs, I vowed to take revenge, but for now, I wanna become a ranger.

Why do you wish to join?: I was in the Ranger's of Oren, but I want to join a more independant

group of rangers.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I dont know what you mean, do you want a sentance? Aye sir, if it is tha', then is this righ'?

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow, I dont know the stat and sword (stats are down so I don't know)

Can your character build?: Not really, only simple structures

Any other special skills?: I'm a good forager.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: With my life.

Skin: I cant find it, but ive got a beard, green eyes, brown hair and bare chested, and my hair is long.

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17439-idioticozzys-third-application-repost/

My Application

IGN: chillman1212

Character Name: Azgon

Why you wish to join?: I just joined and feel like this is the job for me. I wish to help the city in any way possible.

Will you uphold every Rule: Forever and for my life.

IGN: chillman1212

Character Name: Azgon

Timezone:EST -5(Toronto)

Roleplaying Skill: I just started playing and I may not be the best role player but i think this is a great opportunity to help me. I will try my best so please don't just skip this because of terrible RPing.

Why you wish to join?: To protect the forest from bandits. I'm an amazing spy and will do anything that will help the rangers. My father always told me i was very good with a bow and he would be so proud to hear I made it.

Will you uphold every Rule: I swear to uphold the rules with my life.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18881-azgonoths-app-for-teh-server/page__p__80710#entry80710

Sorry for the other post it wasn't in the right format.

Let me go all "stereotypical australian" to annoy you guys

Now mates, Please Listen to sorza and and stop being a pest, im buggard, so listen to him ot get on the dog and bone this atvo and tell me if ye' got a problem.

No, seriously. listen to him, till gideon hops on, read it...

MC Name: Idioticozzy

RP name: Oscar

Time Zone: 0 GMT (london)

Brief Description of your characters personality: Quiet and mysterious with strangers, but loud with friends

Biography: I lived in the North with my elder brother and sister in the woods. There, I mastered the bow by hunting and praticing, but when my brother and sister were murdered by Orcs, I vowed to take revenge, but for now, I wanna become a ranger.

Why do you wish to join?: I was in the Ranger's of Oren, but I want to join a more independant

group of rangers.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I dont know what you mean, do you want a sentance? Aye sir, if it is tha', then is this righ'?

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow, I dont know the stat and sword (stats are down so I don't know)

Can your character build?: Not really, only simple structures

Any other special skills?: I'm a good forager.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: With my life.

Skin: I cant find it, but ive got a beard, green eyes, brown hair and bare chested, and my hair is long.

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17439-idioticozzys-third-application-repost/

Im not given permission with this, but that was GREAT, why does everyone blame orcs though?

Though when i say roleplaying skill, i mean, how do you act out rp on a daily basis

great though

IGN: Haven't been accepted yet, but the name i put on my application was Barrinar

Minecraft Name: TheCastellan

Timezone: o GMT, London

Race: Wood elf

Roleplaying Skill:I haven't been accepted on yet, so no server examples, but i was onse part of a medieval re-enactment group, and had to do plenty of rp there

Why you wish to join?: My character is a ranger by nature, joining this guild will allow me to hone my skills and perhaps pass them onto others

Will you uphold every Rule: Of course, rules are there to be followed

Link to your Application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19225-thecastellans-first-application/page__p__82442#entry82442

IGN: HideInTheDark

Character Name: Galroth

Timezone: GMT

Race: Human (Northerner)

Roleplaying Skill: Not sure how to give an example, but i've been on another RP server before, and I've now been on this one for about four days, so I know what to and what not to do.

Why you wish to join?: Because I have only just started here in Aegis, and I'm looking to get a foothold in a worthwhile and rewarding group. I think that joining a group like the rangers will help me to improve my character, whilst helping me meet new people and get a grip on the world at the same time.

Will you uphold every Rule: Of course.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/16960-hideinthedark/page__p__72719#entry72719

MC Name: chillman1212

RP name: Azgon

Time Zone: EST -5(Toronto)

Brief Description of your characters personality: helpful, trustworthy, funny, serious, strong and knowledgeable

Biography: I lived in Al'khazar all my life. My father was a weaponsmith and taught me how to fight with a sword and bow. My brother died in a battle with the undead and so I want revenge.

Why do you wish to join?: To protect the forest from evil and to practice my fighting skills, my father would be so proud to hear I made it and also I think it a good pay for what I enjoy doing.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I just started playing and I may not be the best role player but i think this is a great opportunity to help me. I will try my best!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow(I just started so none)

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?: A good spy

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes i will, with my life.

Skin: http://www.minecraftskinspro.com/default.asp?action=readreviews&link=11232

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18881-azgonoths-app-for-teh-server/page__p__80710#entry80710

Sorsby

I need any updates sent to me in a Message about any new stuff that I should know about

Sorsby

I need any updates sent to me in a Message about any new stuff that I should know about

((I cannot pm you for some reason...))

Me and Ranger_Gillain have joined a city as guards, we are still available to perform ranger duty's as needed, but we will be stationed at Aeriels Crown mostly.

((I cannot pm you for some reason...))

Me and Ranger_Gillain have joined a city as guards, we are still available to perform ranger duty's as needed, but we will be stationed at Aeriels Crown mostly.

Which city and I don't understand why you did that even though I said were not city guards

MC Name:minercraft901

RP name:drake

Race:human

Time Zone:central america

Brief Description of your characters personality:kinda strick in times of need quite when nothing to talk about in points of others ignorence can get angry and really smart but also above average strength.

Biography:He was a boy that was raised in a farm. He had would farm and when he was 13 he learned how to hunt his skills with a bow was shown when a creeper sneeked up upon and a member of his sqaud about to kill until a whistling went right by his members ear in between the creepers head which proved is talents. when he was 15 the villages need help with builders so he volentered to be a helpful builder to help his people. One day at the age 16 he had returned from a hunt he had seen the bloodshed between is whole village that had been burned down and then he had found a corpse of the one of the undead a dear friend had got the jump on him but yet did not make it so with all the sorrows he joined the guards watch and trained for the next two years learning skills with the bow and learning more about the sword. At the age of 18 he had qiute the gaurds watch cuase he had no more to learn and nothing left there for him so he left to find out for what the world of aegis had for him a year later he woked up in a barrel with a head acke so now he is walking the world of aegis to find a way to avenge his home family and friends that the undead had killed those years ago.

Why do you wish to join?:im new to the server and i want to rp and usally when i rp in actaulty when im in the moment and im a good RPer

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I have to show it when i actually rp then i can show my talent.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): abow great with a sword though.

Can your character build?: yes he was a home builder when he was 15 in the biography

Any other special skills?:mining, wood cutting, hunting, farming, making eqipment, and fighting

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:I shall up hold every duty to the death.

Skin:post-24262-0-08435300-1317089811_thumb.p

LotC app link:I need to repost it i could not find it hope you like this

For gods sakes these pm bugs are killing me!

Sorsby ill send you round a few new things when the pm thing is fixed.

For gods sakes these pm bugs are killing me!

Sorsby ill send you round a few new things when the pm thing is fixed.

I must say just because I have haven't been on much doesn't mean I'm still not in charge please send me them aswell