Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I head you to HQ in a bit.

APPLICATION:

MC Name:THEtinyCHEESE

RP name:Shadow

Age:In real life 14, In game 22 (I was not certain which one was needed.)

Race: Human

Time zone: Australia Pacific Eastern Time

Brief description of your characters personality: Quick thinker, intelligent, self reliant, adventurous, confident, loyal and will respect those who prove worthy of it.

Biography:I am a male man who has brown hair and blue eyes, I have good control of a sword and bow, I prefer to use a bow. I lived in a village out in the forest with around 30 other people. I was 16 when the orc raiding party attacked, it was in the evening just as the sun was going down when our village was attacked by the blood-thirsty orcs who carried rusty, bloody swords.

My father and I were trying to save ourselves and the rest of our family, we were cornered in our wooden house. We were surrounded by 7 orcs, one of the orcs swung their sword at me, I parried it and returned with the orc falling to the ground clutching at the gashing wound to the right side of his stomach. I heard my father give out a yell of pain and new that he had been hit, by one of the many wild swords that flicked out at him.

I turned to see if he was still alive, but I saw that he had been hit by one of the swords in the throat, he died instantly. That left my mother who huddled with my baby two year old brother unprotected against the killing-frenzy of the orcs.

I jumped to the side to intercept the on-rushing orcs, I stabbed the closest orc in the gut, he fell to the ground un-moving. The rest of the orcs saw this and became even madder, and turned their attention away from the remainder of my family, and towards me.

Three orcs charged heading my way one lept at me swinging an over-head cut at me, before the blade came down upon me , I had time to slice open his leg, he dropped his weapon, and went down.

The other two orcs were still coming at me, both at the same time swung at me so, I jumped backwards, just avoiding the deadly blades of the orcs, I didnt have time to strike back, because the quicker of the two orcs was already bringing his blade upon me, I was forced into not being able to strike back at them, because there was not enough time between attacks.

Then I heard my mother scream, I swung around and saw two orcs pulling my family to their feet, and lifting them up over the orcs shoulders, the orcs were taking them out of the house.

I went to help but in the few seconds that I was not watching the orcs attacking me, one punched me in the stomach and winded me, I fell to the ground gasping for breath, then the other orc jumped on-top of me, he held my behind me, then he bound them with some rough rope, then he did the same to my ankles, I couldn't move.

Then I heard a battle cry coming from over fifty throats, I realized that the voices that I heard were human, I saw kings men running through the village, cutting down orcs in their path with their polished, and gleaming swords.

The orcs began to retreat, I was left lying on the floor in my wooden house until the worriers found me. I asked them if they had seen a lady, and little boy being carried away by the orcs, they said they had not.

After the attack I went to live in the forest.

Why do you wish to join?:I love rangers, and I prefer to use the bow, I love to move stealthy and undetected like rangers do. My character (Shadow) lives in the forest and he respects nature.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):My characters skills are using a bow he has a good aim and has good upper body strength which alows him to get a long draw back when shooting an arrow, I am a good builder/designer, I can mine well, but prefere not to farm.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):I prefere to fight with a bow, but do not mind using a sword. Sorry do not have skill level.

Can your character build?: Yes very well.

Any other special skills?: Fighting with both sword and bow.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes and yes.

Skin:My skin is attached below, I made and designed this skin it looks like a ranger (I think it does anyway). If you want I will show you in game.

LotC Application link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20528-thetinycheese-application-to-lotc/page__p__89450#entry89450

post-26103-0-14122900-1318236476_thumb.p

MC Name: DREWTROIA

RP name: Everstrong

Race: Man

Time Zone: GMT eastern United States

Brief Description of your characters personality: A tall dark looking human, who lurks among the the forest. He is cruel to the evil, and good to the innocent. He is very loyal to his contracters.

Biography:

Why do you wish to join?: I am a new member of this server and I was hoping I would get a chance to be a part of something

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): sword

Can your character build?: Yes, Everstrong is a fine builder

Any other special skills?: He is a good lumberjack as well

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

http://5493-planetmc.voxcdn.com/files/resource_media/preview/Strider_minecraft_skin-185348.jpg

I am whitelisted on the server

MC Name: CaliMkali (started a new character)

RP name: BlueBeard

Race:Elf

Time Zone:Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: My characters personality is pretty much determination because he want to fight bandits off the roads and want to help the community.

Biography: BlueBeard was born in 1299 and hes only goal was to be like his father and follow his traits and footsteps. After he moved to Malinor, avoiding the big battle between the orcs and the elves, they settled in and wished it didnt happen but they can change the past. Right?

Why do you wish to join?: To get bandits off the roads and help the rangers community by fetching recources and buidling bigger walls or something like that.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I can role play

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): my character fight with a level 28 iron sword.

Can your character build?: yes he can

Any other special skills?: Not of im aware of...

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes i will and i will respect your culture.

Skin:eg77a.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4549-my-application-2/#entry16390

RP name: Ranger_Everstrong

Time Zone: Eastern United States GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: Quick, stealthy, a master of combat due to his agility and stamina.

Biography: Born to a small town called Cobblesworth, Everstrong was an expert marksman. He could hit the side of a deer from 500 meters away with pinpoint accuracy. He won many competitions and was greatly respected by his town. On his eighteenth birthday he went on a three day hunting trip, when he returned to his village, he was shocked to see it in a blaze of fire and embers. There were very few survivors, but on managed to tell him who had commited the horrid act. A group of undead warriors had stormed the city in search of there "treasure". The next day, Everstrong set off in search of these dreaded undead knights, he swore he would send every one of them back to there grave.

Why do you wish to join?: I am new to the server and I think this is an perfect looking guild for me to join, I also enjoy helping others in my guild.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Everstrong is a very skilled marksman. He is also good with a sword if he is in close combat.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword/Bow which ever is on hand.

Can your character build?: Yes, He a very good builder.

Any other special skills?: I am a good farmer if food is needed

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will abide by every rule.

Skin:

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22148-drewtroia-thrid-application/

~Regardless of the fact that I was supposedly "Denied" I am still a full member of the server.

This is an updated version of my previous app.

MC Name:Firefoot17

RP name:Vonka

Time Zone:United states of america, pacific time

Brief Description of your characters personality:try's to see the humor in everything' but can have a calm additude towards evil but a will of fire to crush it. is very loyal to his king, lords, and friends

Biography::born in the forests of Aegis young von wishes to be in the open sea fihting pirates and sets out to become aparte of the rangers now 16 he hopes to make his living in the world of Aegis

Why do you wish to join?:i need the money and apparently rangers can get good pay

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):as an elf he is a natural with a bow and not to sabby with a sword and has tammed monsters and animals for my benifit

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):bow due to the fact that it has long range and critical hit's

Can your character build?:yes he built his own house in the middle of the sea that was maby i guess about 12-15 block high

Any other special skills?:acrobatics i can take falls

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:yes

Skin:post-16178-0-43601900-1318284872_thumb.ppost-16178-0-43601900-1318284872_thumb.p

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1403-master-of-fire-application/page__p__6121#entry6121

MC Name: Epicme101

RP name: Oldir

Race: Dwarf

Time Zone: EST

Brief Description of your characters personality: Rough man, with no fear but a kind heart.

Biography: In LOTC app.

Why do you wish to join?: I am newer to the server and need somewhere to get my roots.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Mid- skilled, only been doing it for a while.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword.

Can your character build?: Very well.

Any other special skills?: Good fighter.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, all the rules are fair and if needed to be enforced I could do so.

Skin: See attached

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22024-oldirs-epicme101s-application/page__p__97681#entry97681

post-28093-0-47270000-1318291605_thumb.p

APPLICATION:

MC Name:THEtinyCHEESE

RP name:Shadow

Age:In real life 14, In game 22 (I was not certain which one was needed.)

Time zone: Australia Pacific Eastern Time

Brief description of your characters personality: Quick thinker, intelligent, self reliant, adventurous, confident, loyal and will respect those who prove worthy of it.

Biography:I am a male man who has brown hair and blue eyes, I have good control of a sword and bow, I prefer to use a bow. I lived in a village out in the forest with around 30 other people. I was 16 when the orc raiding party attacked, it was in the evening just as the sun was going down when our village was attacked by the blood-thirsty orcs who carried rusty, bloody swords.

My father and I were trying to save ourselves and the rest of our family, we were cornered in our wooden house. We were surrounded by 7 orcs, one of the orcs swung their sword at me, I parried it and returned with the orc falling to the ground clutching at the gashing wound to the right side of his stomach. I heard my father give out a yell of pain and new that he had been hit, by one of the many wild swords that flicked out at him.

I turned to see if he was still alive, but I saw that he had been hit by one of the swords in the throat, he died instantly. That left my mother who huddled with my baby two year old brother unprotected against the killing-frenzy of the orcs.

I jumped to the side to intercept the on-rushing orcs, I stabbed the closest orc in the gut, he fell to the ground un-moving. The rest of the orcs saw this and became even madder, and turned their attention away from the remainder of my family, and towards me.

Three orcs charged heading my way one lept at me swinging an over-head cut at me, before the blade came down upon me , I had time to slice open his leg, he dropped his weapon, and went down.

The other two orcs were still coming at me, both at the same time swung at me so, I jumped backwards, just avoiding the deadly blades of the orcs, I didnt have time to strike back, because the quicker of the two orcs was already bringing his blade upon me, I was forced into not being able to strike back at them, because there was not enough time between attacks.

Then I heard my mother scream, I swung around and saw two orcs pulling my family to their feet, and lifting them up over the orcs shoulders, the orcs were taking them out of the house.

I went to help but in the few seconds that I was not watching the orcs attacking me, one punched me in the stomach and winded me, I fell to the ground gasping for breath, then the other orc jumped on-top of me, he held my behind me, then he bound them with some rough rope, then he did the same to my ankles, I couldn't move.

Then I heard a battle cry coming from over fifty throats, I realized that the voices that I heard were human, I saw kings men running through the village, cutting down orcs in their path with their polished, and gleaming swords.

The orcs began to retreat, I was left lying on the floor in my wooden house until the worriers found me. I asked them if they had seen a lady, and little boy being carried away by the orcs, they said they had not.

After the attack I went to live in the forest.

Why do you wish to join?:I love rangers, and I prefer to use the bow, I love to move stealthy and undetected like rangers do. My character (Shadow) lives in the forest and he respects nature.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):My characters skills are using a bow he has a good aim and has good upper body strength which alows him to get a long draw back when shooting an arrow, I am a good builder/designer, I can mine well, but prefere not to farm.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):I prefere to fight with a bow, but do not mind using a sword. Sorry do not have skill level.

Can your character build?: Yes very well.

Any other special skills?: Fighting with both sword and bow.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes and yes.

Skin:My skin is attached below, I made and designed this skin it looks like a ranger (I think it does anyway). If you want I will show you in game.

LotC Application link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20528-thetinycheese-application-to-lotc/page__p__89450#entry89450

Accepted

RP name: Ranger_Everstrong

Time Zone: Eastern United States GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: Quick, stealthy, a master of combat due to his agility and stamina.

Biography: Born to a small town called Cobblesworth, Everstrong was an expert marksman. He could hit the side of a deer from 500 meters away with pinpoint accuracy. He won many competitions and was greatly respected by his town. On his eighteenth birthday he went on a three day hunting trip, when he returned to his village, he was shocked to see it in a blaze of fire and embers. There were very few survivors, but on managed to tell him who had commited the horrid act. A group of undead warriors had stormed the city in search of there "treasure". The next day, Everstrong set off in search of these dreaded undead knights, he swore he would send every one of them back to there grave.

Why do you wish to join?: I am new to the server and I think this is an perfect looking guild for me to join, I also enjoy helping others in my guild.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Everstrong is a very skilled marksman. He is also good with a sword if he is in close combat.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword/Bow which ever is on hand.

Can your character build?: Yes, He a very good builder.

Any other special skills?: I am a good farmer if food is needed

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will abide by every rule.

Skin:

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22148-drewtroia-thrid-application/

~Regardless of the fact that I was supposedly "Denied" I am still a full member of the server.

This is an updated version of my previous app.

I need to see a skin

MC Name:Firefoot17

RP name:Vonka

Time Zone:United states of america, pacific time

Brief Description of your characters personality:try's to see the humor in everything' but can have a calm additude towards evil but a will of fire to crush it. is very loyal to his king, lords, and friends

Biography::born in the forests of Aegis young von wishes to be in the open sea fihting pirates and sets out to become apart of the rangers now 16 he hopes to make his living in the world of Aegis

Why do you wish to join?:i need the money and apparently rangers can get good pay

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):as an elf he is a natural with a bow and not to shabby with a sword and has tamed monsters and animals for my benefit

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):bow due to the fact that it has long range and critical hit's

Can your character build?:yes he built his own house in the middle of the sea that was maby i guess about 12-15 block high

Any other special skills?:acrobatics i can take falls

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:yes

Skin:post-16178-0-43601900-1318284872_thumb.ppost-16178-0-43601900-1318284872_thumb.p

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1403-master-of-fire-application/page__p__6121#entry6121

Check spelling and If your joining this guild for money I would not join

MC Name: Epicme101

RP name: Oldir

Race: Dwarf

Time Zone: EST

Brief Description of your characters personality: Rough man, with no fear but a kind heart.

Biography: In LOTC app.

Why do you wish to join?: I am newer to the server and need somewhere to get my roots.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Mid- skilled, only been doing it for a while.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword.

Can your character build?: Very well.

Any other special skills?: Good fighter.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, all the rules are fair and if needed to be enforced I could do so.

Skin: See attached

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22024-oldirs-epicme101s-application/page__p__97681#entry97681

accepted

MC Name: CaliMkali (started a new character)

RP name: BlueBeard

Time Zone:Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: My characters personality is pretty much determination because he want to fight bandits off the roads and want to help the community.

Biography: BlueBeard was born in 1299 and hes only goal was to be like his father and follow his traits and footsteps. After he moved to Malinor, avoiding the big battle between the orcs and the elves, they settled in and wished it didnt happen but they can change the past. Right?

Why do you wish to join?: To get bandits off the roads and help the rangers community by fetching recources and buidling bigger walls or something like that.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I can role play

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): my character fight with a level 28 iron sword.

Can your character build?: yes he can

Any other special skills?: Not of im aware of...

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes i will and i will respect your culture.

Skin:eg77a.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4549-my-application-2/#entry16390

Revise your roleplaying skill but you will not be allowed near the RotF HQ if I decide to accept you

MC Name:WeaselLord21

RP name:Elerion_Avicii

Time Zone:Eastern Pacific Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character has had a dark past as can be seen from his biography. This causes him to

have an inate hatred for wrongdoers, especially Undead. He has been known to have a short temper when it comes to people who prey on the innocent.

However, he has been without friends for so long that he yearns for the comraderie he once knew when he was younger.

Biography:Elerion was born in the Cloud Temple just like all the other beings in the world, from there he made his way across Aegis, inexorably pulled towards the ancient bowes of the land of his people. There he came across numerous like minded friend including a few humans. However, while exploring the lands around the elven forests they were ambushed by a force of Undead. Though they all fought tooth and nail against them, the Undead's sorcery was too much for the small band of fighters. Left for dead, among the bodies of his friends Elerion lay in agony for hours. Luckily, a patrol of Elven guards on patrol happened across the scene and were able to return Elerion to the city where he eventually regained his strength. Now, he is healthy again, and hopes one day to find the rotting bastard that killed his friends.

Why do you wish to join?: I feel the need for a higher purpose in my life in Aegis. I considered joining the Wardens but their strict militarized nature doesn't appeal to me.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):As is noted in my Character Application I have been role playing for many years now in D&D 3.5E jSjo I am very comfortable roleplaying with other characters. In fact I usually find it easier to RP in Aegis than I do at the table-top.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:For the most part, though nothing too fancy.

Any other special skills?:I am good with redstone and am fairly competent with bows.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes, I swear it.

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22008-second-application-for-weasellord/page__p__97556#entry97556

MC Name:WeaselLord21

RP name:Elerion_Avicii

Time Zone:Eastern Pacific Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character has had a dark past as can be seen from his biography. This causes him to

have an inate hatred for wrongdoers, especially Undead. He has been known to have a short temper when it comes to people who prey on the innocent.

However, he has been without friends for so long that he yearns for the comraderie he once knew when he was younger.

Biography:Elerion was born in the Cloud Temple just like all the other beings in the world, from there he made his way across Aegis, inexorably pulled towards the ancient bowes of the land of his people. There he came across numerous like minded friend including a few humans. However, while exploring the lands around the elven forests they were ambushed by a force of Undead. Though they all fought tooth and nail against them, the Undead's sorcery was too much for the small band of fighters. Left for dead, among the bodies of his friends Elerion lay in agony for hours. Luckily, a patrol of Elven guards on patrol happened across the scene and were able to return Elerion to the city where he eventually regained his strength. Now, he is healthy again, and hopes one day to find the rotting bastard that killed his friends.

Why do you wish to join?: I feel the need for a higher purpose in my life in Aegis. I considered joining the Wardens but their strict militarized nature doesn't appeal to me.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):As is noted in my Character Application I have been role playing for many years now in D&D 3.5E jSjo I am very comfortable roleplaying with other characters. In fact I usually find it easier to RP in Aegis than I do at the table-top.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:For the most part, though nothing too fancy.

Any other special skills?:I am good with redstone and am fairly competent with bows.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes, I swear it.

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22008-second-application-for-weasellord/page__p__97556#entry97556

**I can of course change my skin if I get accepted.**