Lotc Olympics!

Elven_Lord

You've all watched 'em. They're amazing! It's also quite simple. I'm a competitive guy and Olympics would be fun, I think. There could be obstacle courses for speed, target practice, maybe some sort of gladiator stuff.... What do YOU think?

I say you would need a nation backing it to get it passed through effectively..... though the idea is not bad, and could prove to be fun and relaxing if done right.

Alright,thanks! I'll ask around. Maybe the Elves could...

Maybe have each nation/race represented by a group of its finest athletes!

I know! I'm asking each of the leaders! So excited!

Here is the Olympic Games schedule(Or what it will be like):

LOTC Olympic Games

Universal rules:

1.NO SOULSTONES MAY BE USED. If a soulstone is used, that race's whole nation is disqualified.

2.Before entering the arena, you must leave all items in a ‘locker’;so you don’t use any cheating items, otherwise that whole nation is disqualified.

3.No attacking other competitors, unless allowed. Break this rule, and you are arrested and disqualified.

4.No crafting in the middle of an event. We would not know what you’re crafting and if it could be used to potentially harm or sabotage another player. if so you will be disqualified for the rest of that event.

LOTC Olympic Games-Day 1

1.Start with the welcoming

2.Introduce the competitors

3.Introduce the Olympic challenge of the day

4.Explain rules:

Obstacle course-speed

Rules:

1. No dirty play; no hitting, sabotage, tripping-If this rule is jeopardized, the breaker is disqualified

2. There are 4 laps: no more, no less-if a player is caught doing less, he/she is immediately disqualified

3. Get to the end as fast as you can while avoiding the obstacles

4. Stay in your marked lane, which also means no pushing other racers- rule-breakers shall be kicked out of the Games

5. When race is done, announce the 3 winners and say farewell to the watchers

LOTC Olympic Games-Day 2

4.Explain rules:

Archery

Rules:

1. No sabotage, shooting other players-rule-breakers will be disqualified.

2.You get 5 arrows and that’s it. No crafting more, no getting donations for more.

3. Aim for the targets only. Do not shoot the crowd, other competitors, or anything else. You CAN be arrested.

5. When game are done, announce the 3 winners and say farewell, see you tomorrow, etc.

LOTC Olympic Games-Day 3

4.Explain rules:

Obstacle Course-Agility

Rules:

1. No dirty play; no hitting, sabotage, tripping-If this rule is jeopardized, the breaker is disqualified

2. There are 4 laps: If a player is caught doing less, he/she is immediately disqualified(OOC:No sprint-jumping)

3. Stay in your marked lane, which also means no pushing other racers.Rule-breakers shall be kicked out of the Games.

4. Get to the end as fast as you can while balancing in the columns.

5. When game are done, announce the 3 winners and say farewell, see you tomorrow, etc.

LOTC Olympic Games-Day 4

4.Explain rules:

Gladiatorial

Rules:

1.The only rules is to harm only the other, remaining competitors, and no use of cheats/potions.

2.To forfeit, drop your weapons, and slowly walk to the arena gates. If someone attacks a forfeiting player, the attacker can and will be arrested.

5. When the final Game is done, announce the winner, present the rewards, and pack up.

LOTC Olympic Games-day 5

3.Introduce the Olympic challenge of the day(This is for the winner and forfeiting competitors from day 4)

4.Explain rules:

Maze

Rules:

1.Try to get through the maze and avoid traps and remember where traps and dead ends are.

2.the first out alive, wins.

Rewards

1. Enchanted Bow(Elves)

2. Enchanted Pickaxe(Dwarves)

3. Enchanted Sword(Humans)

4. Enchanted Waraxe(Orcs)

(This event will be in real days, not Minecraft days)

Rules for Nation Leaders

1.If for some reason, the leaders feel the need of the players fighting, special items should be thrown in, or something else should be allowed, it must be done by majority vote.

2.If leaders wish a specific event should happen, please contact me on the topic.

3.If leaders wish a different reward be awarded to their victor, it must be reasonable and discussed with me first.

Edited by The Lord of Bacon

Coming up with a idea is not hard, organising something up to 50 people is.

If you can manage to organise 50 people to compete in this olympics, I dont see why you shouldn't go for it.

I can, and besides, if all the nations compete, it will only be 20 players, 5 from each nation. Easy.      The hard part is making the arena!

I updated rules, added some, and added another Game.

Dwarfs have agreed! They are in! Huzzah! I just need (at least) 1 more nation to say yes and a nation to host it.

This could probably be a new 4.0 tradition idea or something...

What race are you? Are you a leader-if not you must ask your nation leader(if they have agreed to compete(Same with anyone else who wants to compete))

If you ask the orcs, I'm almost positive they'd be down for it. I'll message you with the nation leader.