You Should Play An Ugly Girl (And Here Is Why)

Urahra

Great guide, +1

No I'll stick with being naturally handsome thank you

Yep, it also adds a nice bit of a challenge. Take my guy (over in the profile picture), Kris. He ain't the handsomest of chaps, is he? It makes it harder for you to strike relationships and make RP friends, as people do avoid the 'uglies'. In this world, being a 10/10 is normal, so even being alright-looking is a bit of a challenge!

This is a very good guide, and very well-spoken.

I'm sorry what? Your character was beat up for being old???? Or ugly!? 

I know that's IC actions and what not but...

no one, as far as I know, would have done that in medieval times...I mean...honestly, that bit of knowledge really irked me. 

And people freeze their character's age? That's uh...you aren't supposed to do that with humans. D: 

good guide though! My character just got all corrupted and stuff and is freaky looking now. A lot of the time I just walk into a place and, well, yeah. It doesn't end well for obvious reasons. xD

Hadley why are you always so good at this?

I'm sorry what? Your character was beat up for being old???? Or ugly!? 

I know that's IC actions and what not but...

no one, as far as I know, would have done that in medieval times...I mean...honestly, that bit of knowledge really irked me. 

And people freeze their character's age? That's uh...you aren't supposed to do that with humans. D: 

good guide though! My character just got all corrupted and stuff and is freaky looking now. A lot of the time I just walk into a place and, well, yeah. It doesn't end well for obvious reasons. xD

Your kidding, right? That era wasn't called the dark ages for nothing. In those days you didn't even have to be ugly or pretty to get attacked, you just had to be female in the wrong place at the wrong time. If people attacked her because she was not pretty or just female, then they simulated the medieval ages pretty well. Those years were not even close to the romantic description most legends gave them, they were a gritty and discusting time in our history that I am glad has passed. As far as freezing human ages, I agree, that's not right.

+1 OP

Your kidding, right? That era wasn't called the dark ages for nothing. In those days you didn't even have to be ugly or pretty to get attacked, you just had to be female in the wrong place at the wrong time. If people attacked her because she was not pretty or just female, then they simulated the medieval ages pretty well. Those years were not even close to the romantic description most legends gave them, they were a gritty and discusting time in our history that I am glad has passed. As far as freezing human ages, I agree, that's not right.

+1 OP

Actually, the 'dark ages' were not really 'dark'. If you research the history books the common time that people consider the 'dark ages' was actually pretty decent, and was when a lot of the worlds great ...renovations? I don't know what word to use there, but a lot of good things came.