[Recruiting] The Black Hand

Bloodnight

OOC:

MCname:

Beast720

Skype Name:

Beast720onLOTC

Villian Application Link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/99578-account-va-beast720s-va-for-mangel-the-naive-pirate/?hl=beast720%26%2339%3Bs

The Relevant ones are the ones for Matthew Claxdon/Pretty Boy/Evan Abdiel

and evils accepted

I am in possession of 1abc, 2abc and 4ab.

Timezone:

UTC/GMT -5 Hours

IC 

Race:

Elf

Name:

'Pretty Boy'

Male

A brief description of yourself:

I am skilled in the art of murder and destruction as well as thievery. and have made my living off of it. I worked my way up to the leader of my own group, named the Blood Eagles. Unfortunately they are no more, however, I assure you, it is difficult to find someone of my ability and talents through Anthos.

Magic posession? 

No

-snip-

*Thork reads the new applicants note and begins writing his letter of acceptance. Upon it's completion, Thork sends out the letter to the applicant.*

((Accepted. Welcome to the Hand, Beast720 (And I swear I've heard of you somewhere before..?)))

OOC:

MCname: emo6000

Skype Name: Kar Athri

Villian Application Link: In progress of getting

and evils accepted

Timezone: GMT

IC 

Race: Human

Name: Vestion

A brief description of yourself: Vesiton has been living homeless for a few years now, though he originated from a noble family. He was forced to flee his home after he killed his older brother in an attempt to gain inheritance. He still keeps his upper class attitude and arrogance, even if his clothes would make him look like the commoners he often mocks. Vestion's main goal in life is to achieve the same, if not greater, amount of wealth and power he would of if he inherited his family's fortune, through any means.

Magic posession? 

No, though its not something Vesiton wouldn't ever be able to aspire to in the future.

-snip-

*Begins writing a reply

"Vestion, you are being CONSIDERED for a position in our ranks. I'll send another letter containing a location of where we shall meet and discuss the possibility of you joining. - Hand of the Black Hand*

((PENDING Application. 

Ill PM you ingame giving you a location of where to meet me. Throughout the meeting I will be assessing you to see if you will be a good fit for the BH. This is due to your current lack of a VA. Thankyou for applying and i'll be speaking to you soon.))

OOC: 

MCname: kallimar123

Skype Name: [[i told you guys]]

and evils accepted

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/103681-maxwell-redenseds-second-mini-va/#entry955332
you can find the rest on that link
1a/1b/1c/2a/2b/2c/4

Timezone:
CST [Central Standard Time]

IC 

Race: Half Adunian Half Wood Elf

Name: Maxwell Redensed-Bender

My dad was an outlaw, I didn't know my mom, I've killed multiple people, married with one child, I have an adopted niece who is a kharajyr. I'm a Varsele That's about it.

Magic posession? 
No

OOC:

MCname: dadmat2

Skype Name: daniel.derpingheimer

and evils accepted
it has not been accepted yet, however I can supply poisons, along with assorted smithed tools.

Timezone: CST

IC 

Race: Elf, (Snow Elf)

Name: Nessa Lissesul

Nessa grew up with her father and her mother. Her father was an alchemist, and her mother was a blood thirsty assassin, who was soon exiled from her family, by her father. This left a scar on her. From her mom's blood thirstiness, and his fathers alchemical knowledge, Nessa followed in both of her parents' footsteps. She also worked with Maxwell Redensed-Baker in the Red Circle, she supplied poisons, along with smithed items and such.(Copied from my VA Application)

Magic posession? 

No, however I can brew potions, poisons, and combine powders to make some deadly mixes.

*A signature is here*

http://gyazo.com/d3a4d61c0a9c0af965a74493d92f4a31.png (RPly, Maxwell signed it.)

-snip-

*Thorks sends a letter of acceptance to Nessa*

((Accepted, Welcome to the Hand dadmat2))

-snip-

*Tosses the application in the bin whilst saying "Better luck next time.."*

((Denied. You MAY reapply once you have an accepted VA. Good Luck!))

OOC:

MCname: casey33

Skype Name: casey.short57

and evils accepted
none but il lget some

Timezone: central us

IC

Race: Dwarf

Name: Zamual Grayhammer

A brief description of yourself:  I, zamual grayhammer have grown tired of the war between the humans and the dwarves and I seems to have been caught in it and I wish to seek an escape from the war. Zamual gray hammer is a dwarves siege engineer that has had a rough life and being the last of his blood line

Magic posession?

yes or no none

OOC:

MCname: emo6000

Skype Name: Kar Athri

Villian Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/104079-vestions-va-2-1a-2a/

and evils accepted 1a 2a

Timezone: GMT

IC 

Name: Vestion

A brief description of yourself: Vesiton has been living homeless for a few years now, though he originated from a noble family. He was forced to flee his home after he killed his older brother in an attempt to gain inheritance. He still keeps his upper class attitude and arrogance, even if his clothes would make him look like the commoners he often mocks. Vestion's main goal in life is to achieve the same, if not greater, amount of wealth and power he would of if he inherited his family's fortune, through any means.

Magic posession? 

No, though its not something Vesiton wouldn't ever be able to aspire to in the future.

-snip-

*Thork reads the letter, grinning at the mans dedication. After finishing the letter, Thork writes a letter of acceptance and sends it off*

((Welcome to the Hand, Vestion))

OOC:

MCname: Silent_Shino

Skype Name: shino.neko

Villian Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/104230-acceptedsilent-shinos-villain-application/ and evils accepted

Timezone: EST

IC 

Name: Freya

A brief description of yourself: Raised by Kharajyr, Freya tends to be offended quite easily, and quick to anger. She stands at 5'10" and normally wears all black. She is skilled with throwing knives and other throwing things. She's an assassin for hire, but refuses to harm without a contract or if someone has done nothing wrong to her or her kin. Lastly.. She's easily bribed by sweets...

Magic posession? nope

-snip-

*Thork places the letter of application into a drawer so that he may think it over*

((PENDING application. Get an ACCEPTED VA and reapply/pm me and i'll see about getting you an IG meeting.))

-snip-

*Thork begins writing a letter of acceptance to be sent off upon it's completion*

((ACCEPTED. Welcome home, Silent))