[Recruiting] The Black Hand

Bloodnight

OOC:

MCname: gamer9726

Skype Name: gamer9726

Villian Application Link:  No villain applications anymore. I can write up a description of which evils Dain is willing to commit if you want.

Timezone: EST

IC 

Race: High-Elf

Name: Dain Kazdar

A brief description of yourself: 

"I believe that everything is fated. I am loyal to those I choose to serve. I have seen many things, and would consider myself skilled in close combat. I tend to try and find the fastest and most efficient to carry out tasks, and am not one to be involved with personal relationships. When I am not working, I tend to meditate or spar."

Magic posession? 

yes or no

Yes.

-snip-

*Thork writes a letter of acceptance and gives it to a trusted member to send*

((Accepted, jonhan2 will be handling your induction. Welcome to the Hand))

A hooded member wanders around from town to town, hanging up more posters

*Vestion finds himself far above the manual labor of going from town to town and instead sends flocks of birds to scatter around the land, leaving posters in various cities and towns.*

Mithius walks into Abresi with a stack of posters, going door to door slipping posters under them

Two shady men walk hastily towards the jewelry store in Abresi, one wears smart clothing and has dirty looking ginger hair, looking like somewhat of a business man or eccentric gambler, whilst the other wears dirty, ragged and tattered clothing, though by his stature he seems to look like someone from a high up background. In a few short moments they both arrive at the shop, the red headed man takes a look inside the shop to see no one at the stall, after realizing this, a large, menacing smile cracks across his face, he looks back to his apparent accomplice, mutters a few words then beckons him inside with a tilt of his head.

Once they're both inside, the red headed man has already got his target in eye site, several casings containing items of decent value, all jewelry, all shining and glistening in the moonlight. He pats the dirty clothed man on the shoulder, muttering a few other words to him, the dirty clothed man nods slightly then goes to the entrance of the shop, lighting a pipe in the process at an attempt to look casual. With the tattered and dirty clothed man at the entrance keeping a lookout, the red headed man gets to work, taking an averagely sized dirty and scratched wooden baton out, he then raises the baton high above his head, then a very short moment after, brings it down onto the glass, seemingly using little effort, the glass casing breaks and shatters, both small and large pieces of glass flying around the room, the red haired man covers his face with his other arm and continues breaking the glass casings.

After a few moments of breaking the glass cabinets the sound of the guards running can be heard from a distance, their chain armor rattling in the silent night, their armor glistening in the light of the moon like newly polished boots.

The lookout, the dirty clothed man looks back to his accomplice, the red headed man, and ushers him to hurry up, both the men look and seem very nervous, the red headed man dropping the wooden baton and quickly and clumsily filling his bag with as many jewelry as possible.

The sound of chain rattling in the dark dank silent night can be heard even louder, the sound seeming to be much, much closer. The red headed man stops packing the bag and gets up, staggering slightly, taking a moment to recover. The red headed man then takes off, sprinting out through the exit, the dirty clothed man following along. Both men get to a nearby empty building with several bushes on the side, the red headed man quickly throws his bag into the bush and stumbles into the building with the dirty clothed man following.

A few seconds later the guards arrive, rushing into the building armed with simple equipment for your average city guard, they number four, they walk out almost as soon as they rushed in, all with dissapointed and angry looks upon their faces.

The two robbers give out a sigh of relief, giving a smug look to each other, thankful that they pulled it off without too much of a problem. They stay in the small slumish looking building until sunrise, they then take what the red headed man dropped in the bush and make their way out of the city, hiding their loot in a potato sack.

The Usuper looks about, two men by him. Both in odd, golden robes, masks as well. In the center is a symbol of Iblees, and the next, the symbol of the 'new' black hand. A letter is sealed, and sent to this leader.

"The BLACK HAND is weak. The BLACK HAND will FALL as they have before. They worship gods of no meandering knowledge for self-gain. The inquisition will have their way with them, and their bloodied corpses will fuel the coals of malcontent within the scourge, and bring their low eyes on us. They will fall, for their heinous idiocy.

None ever expect the Obscura Inqusition."

Shae'tan, with its endless knowledge and surveillance receives notice of this, a hollow chuckle from its helm

"The perfect test..." with that it turns to the servant behind it, "I want you to find Vithquar and that 'hand' leader, their targets are to find and obliterate this threat, we may be called in if necessary, yet the rewards will be greater to each if they are able to do it alone..." It reflects a moment, "My the mortals are getting rowdy again... maybe we should fix that~" it muses before walking off back into what ever cave it came from.

OOC:

MCname: shorty794

Skype Name: PM me for it.

Villian Application Link: N/A

and evils accepted

Timezone: PST

IC 

Race: Human

Name: Jarold 

A brief description of yourself: Jarold is a lean and short fellow with a quick mind. He is fairly agile, allowing him to be quicker on his feet. This also implies he isn't as sturdy when in combat. He has a few tricks up his sleeve when it comes to fighting or other tasks. 

Magic posession? No

yes or no

A flame lightly shines over growing upon Evark's body before it dissipates releasing over a gaze to one of the posters, a flame flickers at the edges to burn it bluntly but not ruin the poster just to leave a scar on the side. The flames die down around it as he gazes more along view. Slowly reading over it for a split instant he removes a slice of a scroll rolling it open. Flames develop across the page as writing before they drill and sear into the scroll. He attaches it to the side of the billboard with a blackened hand print with red outlines as a symbol to the black hand.

"

I've seen your possession of land, rise and fall. Great to diminishing all over but you seem to rise once more. I could be late to this postage but I recommend alliances all over your pettish little faction as it currently stands. Now you might not know who I am not why I insult a great guild at the time here, it is bluntly since you've fallen and are trying to rise again. So I offer you assistance if we could speak. Myself Evark Evocress, and the leader of the Black Hand. We would be alone, no catches or silence over with people watching. I hope we can come to a agreement.

"

-snip-

*a bird lands next to Jarold, his letter of acceptance returned to him in pristine condition however a black hand of approval has been stamped across it. A single name 'Mithius' has been written in red ink within the hand.*

((Accepted, message Jonhan2 in game or PM him on the forums))

-snip-

*Upon seeing the letter Thork sits on the floor, pulling out a quill, ink and a scrap of paper and begins writing a message*

It would be wise to not insult us, stranger however I, Hand of the Black Hand am willing to meet with you, should you actually offer anything worth my time. I am a reasonable man who keeps to his word, I expect the same of those I meet with in good faith. Do not waste this opportunity as many would kill for it. *marks down a location for which a bird should be sent to*

- TH, Hand of the Black Hand.

((PM me on the forums to arrange the details - Thork))

A member in a white mask walks from town to town, seemingly dropping notes from under his long robes.

"The Black Hand is recruiting, join us if you are looking for kinship and power.

-Elder of the Black Hand."

*A hooded figure hurries up to the board and pins a note*

Does the black hand teach the dark arts? If so, I may sign up.

Mithius sticks a note on top of the hooded figure's note

"It can be arranged if you prove yourself worthy."