((OOC))
MC Name: UncleUnicorn
Timezone: EST

IC
Name: Varian Drake
Race: Human
Nation Allegiance: Malinor (Unofficial)
Can you fight?: "I can fight, yes. Swordsmanship and the bow and arrow."
Do you know magic?: "I do not, no. I deeply wish to learn the gift of healing however."
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: "I could do either mining or Farming however I feel farming would be more in my line of work." 

((OOC))

MC Name: UncleUnicorn

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Varian Drake

Race: Human

Nation Allegiance: Malinor (Unofficial)

Can you fight?: "I can fight, yes. Swordsmanship and the bow and arrow."

Do you know magic?: "I do not, no. I deeply wish to learn the gift of healing however."

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: "I could do either mining or Farming however I feel farming would be more in my line of work." 

Naeri reads over the note, nodding as she sends one back

"Accepted, you will be contacted soon."

A hooded figure sat within the depths of his ruins, the sounds of creaking echoing behind him, beside the Golem that stood dormant, guarding his door from any intruders. The hooded figure was hastily writing a note, he had a lot to prepare for in such short time. He gently placed the black-feathered quill down, slowly scrolling up the note, before tying it up with a thin, crimson lace. His body twists, sliding off the chair as the fragile figure made his way for the iron door, "Come with, Eze'kiel." He murmurs, the partially hooded figure of pure bone bobbed its head once, before following Vorroch. Ascending from within the depths of his lair, and to the aviary. Screeches and squawks escaped the creatures that lay inside the cages, his left hand extending and clutching onto the lock, slowly tugging it open.. 'Drip.. Drip.. Drip' From the creature's beak, blood was dripping and staining its very home a crimson red from its fine meal. He extended his arms, tying the note around the pitch-black raven's leg, before clutching onto its torso and tugging it from within its abode, before allowing it free, to fly for Naeri.

The letter would be read in a pitch-black, thin set of writing. Clearly the man was educated well, to write in such a fashion.

"A meeting shall be placed between you and I, nothing special. It shall determine the future of our kin and yours."

((The rest shall be sent via PM's as to avoid meta-gaming. Apologies.))

Posters are pinned in the capitals of cities, recruitment forms attached to them as well.

"Time for a Recruitment drive" Naeri mutters, returning home as she awaits the new applications.

A letter is sent out to each member of the scions.

"As a fellow Scion, I feel obligated to request assistance in a matter very important to the war against the North."

The letter continues, the the remainder is identical to the posters around Anthos.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/106222-the-second-step-seeking-aid/

((OOC))
MC Name:kanrath
Timezone:EST

IC
Name:Tenshar Karkun
Race:Half-Elf
Nation Allegiance:None
Can you fight?:Yes, though more of a scout. Cannot wear heavy armor due to age and desire to stay mobile
Do you know magic?:No
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?:I can mine, of course.

Eudihr wonders with the other harbingers when they will kill the scions for being an annoyance to them.

((OOC))

MC Name:kanrath

Timezone:EST

IC

Name:Tenshar Karkun

Race:Half-Elf

Nation Allegiance:None

Can you fight?:Yes, though more of a scout. Cannot wear heavy armor due to age and desire to stay mobile

Do you know magic?:No

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?:I can mine, of course.

Accepted. Please send a bird to Ac'aelu Corval

((OOC))

MC Name: Craftprime

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: Smoke

Race: N/A

Nation Allegiance: None, as of yet.

Can you fight?: Yes, indeed.

Do you know magic?: Sadly, no.

Would you do work (mining/farming) for the Scions?: Of course. If needed, I could do either.

Maris releases a series of birds to all Scions and Scion Allies.

" Gathering scheduled for this elven day at Ac'Talareh, home of the Disciples. All who do not know where that is, wait at the Conclave - You will be picked up. All Scions, associates and allies are asked to attend to discuss matters of great importance.

- Maris, Acting Head of the Scions of the Third Era "

-Snip-

Vierna sighed as she got the bird. "Don't think I'll be able to skip this one too..." Grumbling, she packs her things and heads out to the old home of the Delvers.

((OOC))
MC Name: callumrh
Timezone: GMT

IC
Name: Kai Asakura
Race: Wood elf
Nation Allegiance: I do not have an allegiance i simply help those in need 
Can you fight?: Indeed i can
Do you know magic?: Not currently 
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: I will do any job which is given to me

Guild is now deemed inactive due to my departure from LOTC - Please move.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.