The Best Kind Of Villain

Crayfishchris

I want to add that the best kind of villain is also the villain who knows how many times he should die reasonably before staying away from an area for the sake of courteousy towards the guards in the area.

I love this and could not agree more +1. 

If you're a villain, like Kraal, you always have a constant urge to kill those around you. Try being secret with a disadvantage like that. 

I want to add that the best kind of villain is also the villain who knows how many times he should die reasonably before staying away from an area for the sake of courteousy towards the guards in the area.

You're still going on about that?

If you're a villain, like Kraal, you always have a constant urge to kill those around you. Try being secret with a disadvantage like that. 

Then don't make villains who have the urge. Problem solved.

A good Villain makes fun rp for those around him, he/she adds a spice to events and complicates things.

While I think that is a great villain, some villains get in your face, slap your milk out of your hand, give you a wedgie, then torch your home.

It's just about how you go about doing all of that.

Then don't make villains who have the urge. Problem solved.

Kraal was born into Lichdom with the urge to kill. 

tumblr_m6s15wvpZ61ranhnao1_400.gif

Edit: Woot! 100th Post. This deserves a gif

tumblr_mnvpopaZA81qhga6bo1_400.gif

Kraal was born into Lichdom with the urge to kill. 

Then go tell his 'Master' Nuh-uh with sass and walk away.

Everyone has their own view of what the 'best' type of villain is. However, I've noticed that lately we've all been the same type of villain. This is my view of how it should be. Heck, maybe I'm wrong and you're all secretly planning to destroy Anthos and just doing a really good job at hiding it! :P I'll respond to you guys a little more in depth tomorrow.

On the 'red eyes' issue. Yeah, there are peaceable characters with red eyes, but they are few and far in between. I've generally taken it for granted that someone with red eyes, strange tattoos, cultist robes... you know, all that good stuff, I've taken it for granted that they are a villain. Those obvious things that essentially shout to the world that you're evil (although it is not always the case).

When they stop coming back, I'll stop taking issue with it.

It's something that's always happened and always will happen. Bad villains exist.

Get over it. Bringing it up and complaining on what is a rather positive topic does nothing to help. If you don't like what entails from being a guard, the simple solution is not to be a guard.