The Horen Guard (Recruiting)

Ctc9592

rEuyuBc.png

The Horen Guard

The men and womens have but one duty in service of the Horen Guard are to defend the holdings and people of House Horen. They are trained to be elite soldiers that are up to par to defend the Lord and his family. They shall not fail, they shall not falter for they are the Horen Guard they live and breathe to serve with unyielding loyalty and determination. They currently take resident in the Glorious County of Furnestock.

Ranks

Captain of the Guard - Leader of the Horen Guard

Lieutenant - Men that help the Captain of the Guard do his work. Second in Commands.

Guardsman - The main fighters of the Horen Guard.

Recruit: Those with little to no military experience. They will train till the Captain of the Guard deems you competent to be a Guardsman.

Members

Captain of the Guard: Ctc9592(Jory Castell)

Lieutenant(s): Triplewing(Markrein Ginorov)

Guardsman: Luke_Giordan0 (Clifton Cartwright), Googlesearch (Geoturgist), Phoenixlord918 (Brandon Taves), Mellowmatthew (Joseph Moss)

Recruit(s): 

Until House Horen is able to establish a steady stream of Minas the pay for your guard work will be in food, equipment and housing.

New: House Horen is able to provided 25 Minas per Elven Week.

Duties

In Times of Peace

You are to protect the holdings of House Horen along with the people that are in it whether it is from beast or man.

You are to defend the Lords and Ladies of House Horen with your very lives

You are to be the guards of the representatives of House Horen

In Times of War

You must fight for House Horen. You must defend its people and holdings from the enemy.

Rules

Rule One: House Horen and the land it owns is what you protect. Anyone outside this is not your duty to help but you are permitted to help if it does not strain relationships with any other group or goes against a superior's order.

Rule Two: You will respect the men that lead this guardforce, other guards and the people you protect

Rule Three: Do not harm or kill other members of the Horen Guard.

Rule Four: You may not give orders to a member of House Horen, unless you are given permission by the current Patriarch/Lord of the House, or if the Horen you address is apart of the Guard and is a rank lower then you. 

Uniform

Guardsman Uniform

Armyskin_zps87355344.png

((Made by Toxzero))

Recruit Uniform

HorenGuardzArmorzColor1_zps16a3f807.png

Oath

I_____, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Application

OOC

Username:
What is your Skype name?:

IC

Name:
Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)
Preferred Weapon:
Oath:

Approved by Lord William Horen

OOC

Username:
What is your Skype name?: Lukegiordano89
Do you have a VA? If not would you be willing to make one if needed?: I do not have one although I would be willing to make on if it is needed.

IC

Name: Clifton Cartwright
Race: Human
Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)  Clifton has basic training with a sword from fighting in small guilds and such. He knows a basic stance, basic formations, and a few different swings.
Preferred Weapon: Longsword
Oath:
I Clifton Cartwright, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Blake nods lightly at the person he recruited as he writes up his application "Good work.. I hope ye will be accepted.. Most likely ye will though."

Silus chuckles as he reads the notice.

"I am getting GUARDS again? Time for a song hm?"

Chuckling again, he begins to sing with scratchy voice:

"Guards, we're gonna last forever ~ foreeeveer,

keeping the castle safe from jokers, losers and creeps,

aaaand the aaaristocracy,

Guards! Nobody told us no,

nobody said you can't be a guard for the rest of your life,

so we didn't take that advise.

Were you sayin',

that all I need is you'n'me,

together,

we can keep sayin'

I forgot this fecking lineee.

Guards, we gonna last forever,

doing what the feck ever we want to people we don't like,

cause feck 'em, they don't work here, guaaards,

Oooh, baby, I love you..."

((https://soundcloud.com/lucky-bajiljapops/guards))

OOC

Username:

What is your Skype name?: Lukegiordano89

Do you have a VA? If not would you be willing to make one if needed?: I do not have one although I would be willing to make on if it is needed.

IC

Name: Clifton Cartwright

Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)  Clifton has basic training with a sword from fighting in small guilds and such. He knows a basic stance, basic formations, and a few different swings.

Preferred Weapon: Longsword

Oath:I Clifton Cartwright, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Jory reads through is application, he takes a moment before stamping the Horen seal he received from William and writes another letter in response.

"Please meet me at the Inn in Abresi I will take you to our base once we meet"

Wax_Dragon_Seal_by_Zen00.png

Username:PixelMist
What is your Skype name?:leoayala707
Do you have a VA? If not would you be willing to make one if needed?:Yes i will be willing enough to make one.

IC

Name:Tash
Race:human
Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)
Preferred Weapon:Short sword
Oath
I Tash, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Username:PixelMist

What is your Skype name?:leoayala707

Do you have a VA? If not would you be willing to make one if needed?:Yes i will be willing enough to make one.

IC

Name:Tash

Race:human

Preferred Weapon:Short sword

OathI Tash, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Jory sends a message back "Please fill out your military experience so we can know how best to place you"

A second message is sent saying "we will discuss it in a meeting meet me at the Inn in Abresi." 

OOC

Username:
phoenixlord918
What is your Skype name?: phoenixlord13
Do you have a VA? If not would you be willing to make one if needed?: VA's no longer exist so...

IC

Name:
Brandon Taves
Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit) Brandon has had experience with all sword fighting styles, mainly a sword and shield. Knows some fighting positions and stances as well.
Preferred Weapon: Longsword or sword and shield.
Oath: I Brandon Taves, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

OOC

Username: phoenixlord918

What is your Skype name?: phoenixlord13

Do you have a VA? If not would you be willing to make one if needed?: VA's no longer exist so...

IC

Name: Brandon Taves

Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit) Brandon has had experience with all sword fighting styles, mainly a sword and shield. Knows some fighting positions and stances as well.

Preferred Weapon: Longsword or sword and shield.

Oath: I Brandon Taves, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Jory reads over the application and nods he stamps the Horen Seal on it and sends a letter back 

"Meet at the Inn in Abresi we'll talk more there"

Vaclav takes credit for designing the guard uniform which was used for the Oren Army.

Armyskin_zps87355344.png