The Rangers Of Valles

dank

Introduction
 The knights of the forests...The shadows of the night. We stick to our oath... bow's first... sword second. We fight in the forests and use our skills with a bow to our advantage. We are a group of men free for ourselves... that guard the land. We make sure that Valles is safe from crime... We are essentially a guard force... but we're also a separate guild. We listen to only one... and no other. We fight the enemies of our lands till our last breath and we will never surrender.

The Beginning of the Rangers
The rangers had a grave beginning. Nym Vala the leader of the first rangers. sat watching the burial of Emperor Siegmund, he felt alone... being Elvish, he watched his close friend, Ericus Sarino, A young boy he himself had trained the arts of the bow and stealth. His young apprentice stood guard, watching over the burial. After the rights were said and everything was done... a small group of 3 stayed... Nym slowly approached his head down. He looked up at Jonathan Othaman and spoke with his calm voice, after some negotiating he had formed the rangers of Valles. The peace was soon disturbed by an attack by the goths. Nym using his archery skills. Soon dispatched both of the attackers with kill shots. After sometime, the group were gave a small encampment and made this in the base in Valles.

Ranger Ranks:

Ranger Apprentice:
An apprentice ranger whom will get a mentor, he or she will become a shadow when the mentor deems them for them to become a full scale ranger (or a shadow) these rangers will not yet get a full longbow, They however will receive a recurve bow, a bow which is much easier for them to learn with.

Ranger:
This is a full Ranger, this person will receive a longbow and will be taught to use it, after this the person shall receive missions and will also fight for the cause. The shadows will be allowed to roam around freely as they wish, but however may-be called for battle or for scouting.

Elite Ranger:
This person has show their worth and has developed a huge amount of skill and loyalty for their time for Valles and the rangers themselves, these people will get a Apprentice and will be expected to train them to the highest of standards that they can. They will also in battle get a small amount of rangers to command, this will consist of three, and they will expected to shoot to high standards.

Shadow Ranger:
This is the best of the best in the ranger corps, these people have shown true loyalty and have true skill with a bow. He or she has also show true skill in commanding. This person will get a group of 6 and will have a say over them. This person will also get 2 apprentices that he or she must try to train them to the highest of standards. They also are leading rangers in stealth and may give the other rangers advice if they need it.

Nocturnal:
These rangers are the second in command, and command over most of the over rangers, They have a unit of 8 and are allowed to hand pick who are in this group, it requires a lot of loyalty and time to join this section, they may accept applicants and choose who joins the guild. He or she will get 2 apprentices and they will grow to become ranger, they are also allowed to accompany the leader to any meetings with any other guilds or nations. There is only 2 nocturnals usually and are allowed to choose when someone becomes a ranger or not.

Umbra:
The leading Ranger, he or she has full control of the guild is allowed most of the decisions, he can give out jobs to any of the ranks and is allowed to choose the ranks of any of the corp's. He has the ultimate decision over all. If the Umbra dies. Then the guild shall cast a vote of whom they wish to be the leader of the corp. They are also required to be at a ceremony to become the shadow rank

Housing:
A member of the corps will get there very own room to share with another ranger of the corp, they will get a bunk and also a chest for personal items and use. 

Uniform:
A member of the rangers may wear anything that is grey, green or dark red, and gives the illusion of the forest, they may have to wear certain uniforms sometimes but they may wear what they wish for comfort. Though the uniform has to be light, simply to not restrict movement at all.

Recruitment Application
________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Information
Mc-Name:
Skype(State yes or no):
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server?

In Character Information
Name:
Race:
Why you wish to join:
How did you hear about us:
Are you prepared to die for our cause:
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do?
Previous combat experiences:
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them?
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation?
Do you accept  loyalty to the Ranger corp?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Umbra (Leader):
Nym Vala (joke13)

OOC Information
Mc-Name: Xemnas2132
Skype(State yes or no): Yes, Xemnas2132
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? Nope

In Character Information
Name:
Kat Fletcher

Race:
Human

Skilled with:
Bow and Daggers

Why you wish to join:
To gain skills and fight for Oren

Ericus Sarino

Yes

Chase after the two men and try to stop them. Preferably at range without him even knowing I am there. I would not go for a kill shot, but I would aim for either leg to prevent him from escaping. I would then confront him and if for the need contact a higher up Ranger to act further.

Many years with a bow, though out of practise. Same with daggers.

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

Nym looks at the note with some interest, he begins to read over it. After reading over it he sits back, placing a finger on his chin, thinking over, he nods and begins to write a reply "Accepted!" 

Daren walks around in the Ranger's base which is still in construction. He looks around, he walks to his chamber and puts his maps he collected on his wall. He then sighs and thinks for himself.

"I suppose I should try to recruit a few more rangers and get myself at least one apprentice."

He walks out of his room, into the council room, watching the base being built.

Mc-Name: 
Linkothers

Skype(State yes or no):
Yes

Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server?
No

In Character Information
Name:
Fennkhel Amellir
Race:
Wood Elf

Skilled with:
Bows and Stealth

Why you wish to join:
Since the fall of Darkhaven and the Ranger Corps based there, I have been looking for another corps.

A raven
I am.
Stick to the shadows as an arrowhits hits a tree next to the mans head

The battle of Darkhaven, Fall of Oak order ((old ranger corps))

With my life.

I will jump off ta mountain if they ordered it.

With a passion, yes.

Nym sits in his chair within his chambers, he looks over the application he nods softly, and sighs, he takes out a quill and paper and begins to write "Accepted"

Ryan laughs and pulls his mask down, chuckling to himself, he continues on his hunt for the rumored bandit camps of Witch Woods.

"Few valah can be true rangers."

Nym looks at the newly constructed base, nodding slightly "Good work Daren...well done lad." 

Name: Ithallis
Race: Human
Skilled with: Sword, Bow
Why you wish to join: For fellowship, respect, and training
How did you hear about us: I was approached by a few members and asked to join
Are you prepared to die for our cause: Yes
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do? Fire an arrow at the man and shout to scare him off. If he continues or tries to fight me, I would kill him.
Previous combat experiences: Served as a knight under a small monarchy
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? Of course
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? Yes
Do you accept  loyalty to the Ranger corp? Yes