[Idea] Rumor Board

Chikachu

Now I don't know about anyone else, but something I've always had a problem with is knowing where I might be meta gaming and what things around the world that I would actually know. I mean, rumors travel, and they travel pretty quickly, and certain events would eventually be known world wide, the only problem is that I don't know what my character would know about and how long it would take for them to learn about it.

That's why I thought up this: a Rumor Board. 

Basically this would be a guideline as to what would be public knowledge. We could further alter it to make it so that people would also know when they would learn about it depending on location, but my main idea was just that there would be a thread where people could post events they've had that they feel would be publicly known and heard about. We could even have people post how they might have twisted the rumor. I don't want to burden anyone with having to moderate it, but I think it might be a good idea to help people know what they would and wouldn't know about in RP, without meta-gaming. 

I know that IC'ly this won't work, but if you do it on the forums, it just gives more reason as to why not to log-in game.

I thought this was gonna be like mean girls where we right a board about people in Anthos and make comments about them

"I heard Adam_Barnett has cooties"

I thought this was gonna be like mean girls where we right a board about people in Anthos and make comments about them

"I heard Adam_Barnett has cooties"

It is.

I heard Dr_Dovahkiin smells like the docks.