College Of The Dust (Now Enrolling Students!)

YFKTF

The College of Dust

yfn0eIn.png

*Posters hang throughout only small towns, but not any dwarven settlements. It seems to be very basic, and possibly incomplete?*

Hello, curious citizens of Anthos. You are gazing upon this poster probably because of your desire to learn about the mysterious realm around you, and The College of Dust aims to teach you all of the subjects of this realm. Whether it be Magic, Alchemy, Swordplay, Geography etc, the college will do everything it can to teach the student about the topic.

Currently accepting students AND faculty!

Teachers:

Headmaster:

Cea The Keeper of Dust

((TechnoMack))

Earth Evocation Teacher:

Vuln Shadeleaf

((spartansoldier8))

History of Aegis-Anthos Teacher:

Aril’Yor Vanguard

((colin1389))

Economics/Swordsplay:

Olly Parkins

((Keith_DX7))

Something I couldn't read:

Ulblarg Dubaga
((warlord212))

Creative Writing:
Sofetios Jayamen
((Sofetios))

Culture and Music of Anthos:
Redbain Adelban II
((Jtheo2016))

Hiring Faculty on any magic class, alchemy, swordsplay, etc.

Rules will be sent to you via bird when your application is accepted, along with the location of the College.

Faculty Application:

Name:

Race:

Subject you wish to teach:

Years of experience in that field of study:

Reason you wish to teach at our College:

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username:

Skype Name:

Student Application:

Name:

Race:

Why would you like to attend our school?:

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm):

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?:

Guest Grey

Name: Vuln Shadeleaf

Race:Mali'Ker

Subject you wish to teach:Earth evocation

Years of experience in that field of study:Somewhere around 9-10 years

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I wish to teach apprentices who wish to learn more about my particular evocation, but ofcourse, I will not teach anybody just like that, I will first have a chat with them, and then I'll see if I deem them worthy apprentices.

Name: Vuln Shadeleaf

Race:Mali'Ker

Subject you wish to teach:Earth evocation

Years of experience in that field of study:Somewhere around 9-10 years

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I wish to teach apprentices who wish to learn more about my particular evocation, but ofcourse, I will not teach anybody just like that, I will first have a chat with them, and then I'll see if I deem them worthy apprentices.

*Cea looks over the application before nodding, stamping the word 'Accepted' under his application and sends it back to him.* ((You will receive a bird IG of where we are.))

Name: Olly Parkins

Race: Human

Subject you wish to teach: The Art of Money (Business) and/or Swordplay

Years of experience in that field of study: A lot.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I would like to pass on my knowlege on making money to the new generation so our children know how to manage the future. I love money and money loves me so why not give away my handy tips and tricks on earning it? Also, I'm handy with a cutlass. They are fine, fine weapons to use and I know them very well. I shall teach my students to make their own cutlass and show them the art of slicing and stabbing.

((OOC))
Username: Keith_DX7

Skype Name: Brad.Patin

Name: Olly Parkins

Subject you wish to teach: The Art of Money (Business) and/or Swordplay

Years of experience in that field of study: A lot.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I would like to pass on my knowlege on making money to the new generation so our children know how to manage the future. I love money and money loves me so why not give away my handy tips and tricks on earning it? Also, I'm handy with a cutlass. They are fine, fine weapons to use and I know them very well. I shall teach my students to make their own cutlass and show them the art of slicing and stabbing.

((OOC))
Username: Keith_DX7

Skype Name: Brad.Patin

*Cea facepalms at many of his sarcastic answers, but shrugs, stamping 'Accepted' under his application and sends it back to him.* ((You will receive a bird IG that gives our location.))

Faculty Application:

Name: Tera Terdovea 

Subject you wish to teach: Illusion/Mental or Archery  

Years of experience in that field of study: Over 10 years on Magic and 13 years on Archery

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I am looking to help young or old mind in there study for magic or even Archery, I wish to help anyone who needs a understanding in Magic. I also have much to give to the minds of students for I have a vast knowledge of the mental mind. I mostly would like to teach Mental but I have a great knowing of Illusion and Archery.     

((OOC))

Username: blacksmith6

Skype Name: sub_bass1

Faculty Application:

Name: Tera Terdovea 

Subject you wish to teach: Illusion/Mental or Archery  

Years of experience in that field of study: Over 10 years on Magic and 13 years on Archery

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I am looking to help young or old mind in there study for magic or even Archery, I wish to help anyone who needs a understanding in Magic. I also have much to give to the minds of students for I have a vast knowledge of the mental mind. I mostly would like to teach Mental but I have a great knowing of Illusion and Archery.     

((OOC))

Username: blacksmith6

Skype Name: sub_bass1

*Cea sighs heavily, this time stamping 'Denied'. He then writes, "The grammatical and spelling errors prove to me that you are not only unable to teach, but possibly might need teaching yourself. We also already have an Illusion teacher, myself. Feel free to apply for as a student, but for now you will remain DENIED."

An odd application makes your way to you. It seems weird and covered in dust and mold

Name: Ulblarg Dubaga

Race: Mizka ah Fungini Zqueelini!

Subject you wish to teach: Nuja Grukja! Agh Undukawmun

Years of experience in that field of study: |||

Reason you wish to teach at our College: Mizka veddi Hozhka ad undahkumun!

((OOC))

Username: Warlord212

Skype Name: hblast212

An odd application makes your way to you. It seems weird and covered in dust and mold

Name: Ulblarg Dubaga

Race: Mizka ah Fungini Zqueelini!

Subject you wish to teach: Nuja Grukja! Agh Undukawmun

Years of experience in that field of study: |||

Reason you wish to teach at our College: Mizka veddi Hozhka ad undahkumun!

((OOC))

Username: Warlord212

Skype Name: hblast212

*Cea sits at his desk and blinks "I don't even know what this says." He snickers, being his own teenager self, "WHY NOT?!" He stamps accepted under the application and sends it back.

Name:Kotar Mao

Race: Elf

Subject you wish to teach: Illusion magic and Mental Magic.((The whole tree.))

Years of experience in that field of study: Not sure, I believe around 2-3

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I feel that it is time that I need to pass down these skills endowed in me. I hope I can be of use to this College. This is my main reason, if more is needed to be described. I will be happy to oblige.

Faculty is paidarrow-10x10.png 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username:  Thepizzaplac

Skype Name: 'Chu know this Techno.

Name:Kotar Mao

Race: Elf

Subject you wish to teach: Illusion magic and Mental Magic.((The whole tree.))

Years of experience in that field of study: Not sure, I believe around 2-3

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I feel that it is time that I need to pass down these skills endowed in me. I hope I can be of use to this College. This is my main reason, if more is needed to be described. I will be happy to oblige.

Faculty is paidarrow-10x10.png 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username:  Thepizzaplac

Skype Name: 'Chu know this Techno.

*Cea automatically stamps accepted and hands it back to his buddy, "Jeeze, didn't really have to make an application."

Faculty Application:

Name: Sofetios Jayamen

Subject you wish to teach: If applicable, I would like to teach creative writing. Note that I don't mean teaching people how to read and write.

Years of experience in that field of study: I have been reading since I was about 7, and creatively writing since I was 15

Reason you wish to teach at our College: With all the war going on, I think that the people need something to get their mind off of things. One of these things being Fictional writing. I feel that when reading creative writing such as stories or poetry, Your mind is transferred to the realm of what is written in the book. In a figure of speech of course. Also I have always wanted to teach others this skill, war or not.

Note: I also do own a Fiction Bookshop in Abresi. If I teach here, will I need to be there all the time? Will there be class times? I just need to know when I will need to be available.

((OOC))

Username: Sofetios

Skype Name: Eric Torres (Look for the one with a picture of my character. Here's what it looks like.)

T4ysSEy.png

Faculty Application:

Subject you wish to teach: If applicable, I would like to teach creative writing. Note that I don't mean teaching people how to read and write.

Years of experience in that field of study: I have been reading since I was about 7, and creatively writing since I was 15

Reason you wish to teach at our College: With all the war going on, I think that the people need something to get their mind off of things. One of these things being Fictional writing. I feel that when reading creative writing such as stories or poetry, Your mind is transferred to the realm of what is written in the book. In a figure of speech of course. Also I have always wanted to teach others this skill, war or not.

Note: I also do own a Fiction Bookshop in Abresi. If I teach here, will I need to be there all the time? Will there be class times? I just need to know when I will need to be available.

((OOC))

Skype Name: Eric Torres (Look for the one with a picture of my character. Here's what it looks like.)

T4ysSEy.png

Faculty Application:

((OOC))

T4ysSEy.png

*Cea nods at the well formed application, "We needed someone like this." He stamps the word 'Accepted' at the bottom of the form and sends it back.*

Faculty Application:

Name: Redbain Adelban II

Subject you wish to teach: Culture of Anthos and Music

Years of experience in that field of study: I have traveled for many a year, and have analyzed many cultures through both immersion and from listening to different members of each culture. I would estimate six full years of study.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: To spread tolerance of cultures to the youth of Anthos.

((OOC))

Username: Jtheo2016

Skype Name: stealersfan1997

Faculty Application:

Name: Redbain Adelban II

Subject you wish to teach: Culture of Anthos and Music

Years of experience in that field of study: I have traveled for many a year, and have analyzed many cultures through both immersion and from listening to different members of each culture. I would estimate six full years of study.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: To spread tolerance of cultures to the youth of Anthos.

((OOC))

Username: Jtheo2016

Skype Name: stealersfan1997

*Cea stamps the word 'Accepted' sending it back to the man.*