College Of The Dust (Now Enrolling Students!)

YFKTF

Name: Samuel Lennings

Race: Human

Subject you wish to teach: Medical Science

Years of experience in that field of study: 11

Reason you wish to teach at our College: There aren't enough doctors in the world, we need more to heal the world.

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))
Username: ratboy07

Skype Name: ThomasE222

*Next to his application he posts another note*

"Uh... Where is this College?"

Cea returns after a long break, having been busied with meditating and the raising of his... Er.. Cannibalistic son "By The Creator," He mumbles as he rubs his temples, "These are... A lot of applications." He looks out of the window of his tiny, temporary office, looking at the stronghold surrounding him, which is currently empty, "I thought I told them to start building dorms and classrooms.." He sighs heavily, and sends letters to all applicants and current members, "My dearest companions and friends. For now, the college will not be accepting any more staff. Instead, we are looking for labor workers, with some skill in architecture. If you know anyone, send me a bird or tell them to simply fill out this small application to help.-Headmaster Cea". 

((OOC))

Skype (for the College chat, optional):

Username:

APPLICATION:

Name:

Criminal past:

Done.

*The letter is short but in good handwriting*

Skype (for the College chat, optional): You know it.

Username: Keith_DX7

APPLICATION:

Name: Castiel ~

Criminal past: What? 

Done.

Name: Triss Sythini

Race: Human

Why would you like to attend our school?:
I would like to attend the college to progress myself to my potential. I believe I excel in my current intellect for my age. I only wish to come here just to merely study earth evocation and/or creative writing. I already have a small gathering of some of the pieces of writing I have produced in the past. I hope to hear from you soon.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm):
Yes, I would also like the dorm, I can fund this!

((OOC))

Skype (for the College chat, optional): frigated.kyle ( I'm hardly on skype )

Username: frigated

((Sorry for using the old format I did not see the new one until I typed this up. If you want me to re-apply with the correct formatting just say so.))

((OOC))

Skype (for the College chat, optional): Will tell if accepted

Username: oddman11

APPLICATION:

Name: John Colin

Criminal past: Was charged for treason and heracy but charges were soon dropped after issued

Done.

((OOC))

Username: kido122

---------------------

Name: Maehr'Celia

Race: Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I have been interested in gaining more education as of late and have recently heard of this school. I looked into it and was excited to see the nice array of classes you are providing. 

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes and then some.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes, I do.

Faculty Application:

Name:

Ailer

Race:

Long lived.

Male indefinetly.

Subject you wish to teach:

Magic.

Years of experience in that field of study:

25 years.

Reason you wish to teach at our College:

I need a job, I need to continue on the true teachings of Arcane and Holy magic.

Aye.

((OOC))

Username: PiercingDarkness

Skype Name: Firetammer1

((OOC))

Username: dguye123

Name: 

Helia'len or "River Song" depending what mood I'm in.

Female

Race:

Mali'Ker, or Dark Elf for the idiots.

Two-hundred something. I loose count.

Why would you like to attend our school?:

I believe that in order to reach the point where I would like to research and spread knowledge, I must first learn a bit of knowledge on my own. I've.... regrettably, and I begrudgingly say this, wasted the first two hundred years of my life and wish to begin actually doing something with whatever time I have left. 

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm):

I can scrape by, but I'd love if you'd allow me to do a few odd jobs around campus to pay my debts. And I'd need a dorm.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I'm aware, and I'll try my best.....

Name: Rogg'Kar

Race: Iz Uruk

Why would you like to attend our school?: Wuna lern de muzic ur alzo fitin.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yih ah cun pay fur eberydin.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yeh.

Name: Rarethorn

Race: Elf

Subject you wish to teach: Engineering

Years of experience in that field of study: 10 years Military Engineer, Part of Dwarven Engineering Guild.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I wish to pass on what ive learnt so that the future can be developed by younger or other people when other engineers and I are gone. Your college also seems like a very nice environment.

((OOC))

Username: thewhiteknights

Skype Name: Rarethorn1

Name: Arthonias Vienlaz ((Evilpizzaman))

Race:Human

Why would you like to attend our school?: I would like to study Magic specifically Mental magic and Electromancy. After learning and studying these move to Higher more difficult Magic and Alchemy.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Indeed

Name: Kai Asakura

Race: Wood elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I want to learn more about Anthos, its culture, its people, its language and all it has to offer i believe the college and its teachers will help me learn to my fullest.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): indeed i will.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I do i want to get along with everyone at the college.

Student Application:

Name: Za'nna

Race:Kha'Pantera

Why would you like to attend our school?:I believe I could make new friends and learn many life skills, for the future. I believe this would be helpful as the realms are full of dangerous no gooders. I think that if I learn enough I could become a faculty member at your school and teach other children like me.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes, if that is a one time payment. If not, the I can pay once.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes, of course. I would never hurt another student or animal, in the vacinity

Student Application:

Name: Du'on

Race: High Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I want to discover as much knowledge as is in the world, I want to understand the world around me.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes, I have a home in Haleun'or, so I do not need a dorm.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Of course.

Also, I would like to learn electrical evocation and the dark art's. But I am able to study in the library of haleun'or for that part.