College Of The Dust (Now Enrolling Students!)

YFKTF

The letter is sent crumbled and the handwriting is readable, although messy. The overall tone of the letter is obviousy childish.

Student Application: 

Name: Austin Syvein

Race: Half-Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I've always wanted to learn the art of magic, especially cool and fighting magic!. Now I can finally learn if there's a teacher who will teach me. I need some community to be in, and this place seems fine by me!

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes!

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes!

~Student Application~

*The application seems to have been written carefully, the words are clear and easy to read.*

Name: Evelyn Nithaniel

Race: Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I'm a Tier 2 wind evocationist, and I've been self taught until now. I'd love to ease and speed up this process with a teacher. I'd like to reach Tier 5, and possibly learn other forms of evocation..

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I don't see why not. Although, are dorms decided upon your application, or would you be able to pay for one later on..?

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes, I'll gladly remain peaceful within the borders...

* The Handwriting is neat. and very easily read. *

Student Application:

Name: Rayanne Benth

Race: High 
Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I am Tier 3 Fire Evocationist.. and I would like to become a master at the skill. With the college and my teacher. I should be able to excel in the skill, and possibly learn other Evocation while I am there. This will also help me in doing some fire evocation as well.. learning the others. If you could.. maybe talk to the Teacher about me being the assistant maybe? I would like to help starter students with my knowledge of the skill, and what they would be able to do at my level of learning.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes... I will be staying at the farmhouse at the top of the hill.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes.. 

[x] At the bottom of the page Rayanne's signature is written.

Student Application:

Name: Sylvein Gillyn

Race: Mali'aheral

Why would you like to attend our school?: I am a cartographer by nature, and I aspire to create detailed and accurate maps of every region of Anthos. Something tells me I can aquire the geographical knowledge to do so at your College of the Dust. 

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I am prepared to pay a fee of 200 minas to enroll at this institute and live there.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I recognize this, and I do not think it will be an issue. I may be a cartographer by nature, but I am a pacifist as well.

Student Application:

Name: Roy Orodreth

Why would you like to attend our school?: Learning the basics of everything is the key to a good life

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Mhm.

Faculty Application:

Name:

Banok Gray

Race:

Human

Male

Old

Subject you wish to teach:

Diplomacy and/or Business building

Years of experience in that field of study:

In the art of Diplomacy I was the Ambassador of the Merchant Nation of Alras and Oren. I spent multiple years combined serving both of these great nations. In the Art of Business building it is rather similar to Economics, except it just focuses on the art of business building. I ran a company in Aegis called Banok's Arms and Armor which netted me around 50 thousand minas. I also ran a successful business called Gray-Elf Homes.

Reason you wish to teach at our College:

I wish to pass on my knowledge to the younger generation of people. My time on this world is growing less and less every day that passes. I wish to help the children of Anthos learn how to be an ambassador and how to start a great business. I also wish to work for free.

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username:

thatpyrodude

Skype Name:

thatpyrodude

The letter is sent crumbled and the handwriting is readable, although messy. The overall tone of the letter is obviousy childish.

Student Application: 

Name: Austin Syvein

Race: Half-Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I've always wanted to learn the art of magic, especially cool and fighting magic!. Now I can finally learn if there's a teacher who will teach me. I need some community to be in, and this place seems fine by me!

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes!

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes!

~Student Application~

*The application seems to have been written carefully, the words are clear and easy to read.*

Name: Evelyn Nithaniel

Why would you like to attend our school?: I'm a Tier 2 wind evocationist, and I've been self taught until now. I'd love to ease and speed up this process with a teacher. I'd like to reach Tier 5, and possibly learn other forms of evocation..

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I don't see why not. Although, are dorms decided upon your application, or would you be able to pay for one later on..?

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes, I'll gladly remain peaceful within the borders...

* The Handwriting is neat. and very easily read. *

Student Application:

Name: Rayanne Benth

Race: High Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I am Tier 3 Fire Evocationist.. and I would like to become a master at the skill. With the college and my teacher. I should be able to excel in the skill, and possibly learn other Evocation while I am there. This will also help me in doing some fire evocation as well.. learning the others. If you could.. maybe talk to the Teacher about me being the assistant maybe? I would like to help starter students with my knowledge of the skill, and what they would be able to do at my level of learning.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes... I will be staying at the farmhouse at the top of the hill.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes.. 

[x] At the bottom of the page Rayanne's signature is written.

Student Application:

Name: Sylvein Gillyn

Race: Mali'aheral

Why would you like to attend our school?: I am a cartographer by nature, and I aspire to create detailed and accurate maps of every region of Anthos. Something tells me I can aquire the geographical knowledge to do so at your College of the Dust. 

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I am prepared to pay a fee of 150 minas to enroll at this institute. I will not require a dorm, however.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I recognize this, and I do not think it will be an issue. I may be a cartographer by nature, but I am a pacifist as well.

Student Application:

Name: Roy Orodreth

Why would you like to attend our school?: Learning the basics of everything is the key to a good life

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Mhm.

*Cea blinks a the stack of applications. He only really reads the faculty application, before messily stamping Accepted on all of them and sending them back. "Gehehehhehhh, too manyyy.

Guest Grey

*Cea blinks a the stack of applications. He only really reads the faculty application, before messily stamping Accepted on all of them and sending them back. "Gehehehhehhh, too manyyy.

Drake slowly goes through these applications, frowning slightly as he sees some of them

"What the nether is a 'tier' ?"

*Somehow, she managed to get this application.*

Student Application:

Name: Ituri

Race: Twiggie

Why would you like to attend our school?: I wanna shoot bows and arrows cause cause people keep kidnapping me and selling me over and over and over again :(

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I think...

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yah.

*Somehow, she managed to get this application.*

Student Application:

Name: Ituri

Race: Twiggie

Why would you like to attend our school?: I wanna shoot bows and arrows cause cause people keep kidnapping me and selling me over and over and over again :(

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I think...

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yah.

*Cea growls lowly, "The girl is to be accepted," He says to Drake, "Then I will eliminate her latest assailants." He takes a small sip of red wine, then stamps 'Accepted' under the application, also adding 'No need to pay.'

Name: Halfath Clearwater

Race: Halfling (Hobbit)

Why would you like to attend our school?:  I would like to become skilled in the arcane arts.  Starting with water evocation, and then moving on to other forms of magic.  Side note: I also have a pet squirrel named Limber I hope she will not be a problem.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm):  Yes I will.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?:  Yes I do.

Faculty Application:

Name: RulDO'AoBA

Race: GubLoN

Subject you wish to teach: HoAW TuUW zpeeK Daahh BlaAH

Years of experience in that field of study: NunE!

Reason you wish to teach at our College: tuW teaCH!

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username: chimp2008

Skype Name: Ask Warlord, he knows. I don't want trolls and hackers to hack me!

The night was stormy, as Lin cast his view around the College site from atop one of the towers. The Rain beating down on the cover, few leaks coming from the increased downpour. He grasped his arms around his body, trying to stay warm as he was still surveying the area. The Darkness suddenly illuminated with a flash from the clouds, Lin looked up in its direction, as a loud, deep rumble could be heard above.

The Dark Elf smiled as he finally knew which Evocation to partake upon, regardless of the level of danger over the other evocations of elements. He smiled to himself, as he opened up his journal. The main topic of his notes had been crossed out and a new topic placed. It read:

Arcane Shielding

Electrical Evocation, Start tomorrow.

Name: John Colin

Race: Human

Why would you like to attend our school?: I would like to attend your school because I find the arcane art absolutely fascinating and wish to learn it. I've been looking for some sort of a teacher to teach me but could never find one until I found this poster. I would also like to attend you school because I also love to learn new things about the arcane arts. If i am accepted I will try to be at the top of my class and not put anything ahead of the work I need to do for this school. I would like to learn earth evocation and if you teach it fire, evocation as well.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): yes I can and I would like a dorm if it's to far away from my home.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes I do

26.jpg

Student Application:

Name: Theodore

Race: Human

Why would you like to attend our school?: I am Young and still have alot to learn, people feel that I am stupid, that I  have no Knowledge, I want to prove them wrong

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Aye.. I have the Money

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Yes I most certainly do,

Name:    Vela

Race: Wood Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I wish to learn about all that i can.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I will

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I do