College Of The Dust (Now Enrolling Students!)

YFKTF

Name:Glacio

Race:Human-Elf

Subject you wish to teach:Water Evocation

Years of experience in that field of study:3

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I think that knowledge, not just one kind, but all kinds should be spread and taught to those willing to learn, if for a good purpose or cause. Without teaching, a certain knowledge would die, but with it, it can live indefinately.

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username:fitermon

Skype Name: fitermon1998

Name: Thandir Fallcaster

Race: Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: The only school that is willing and able to teach alchemy.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes.

Name: Varian Drake

Race: Human

Why would you like to attend our school?: I would like to attend the school to gain knowledge about the history and other important information regarding our past, present, and future.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes, I will be able to.

Upon hearing the news of the college, Lartius picks up his quill after some good and old schooled pondering.
Writing a letter, otherwise known as an application. 

"
College of the Dust.

It's a pleasure to see the start of yet another teaching and tutoring complex. Hopefully this one will be able to grow strong and large, educating many of our tomorrows geniuses. 

But yes, I'm Lartius.
John Lartius Fredfort, otherwise known with my last name as Valesmark.

I'm mainly of Horen descend, yet it is said that within my bloodline both Malins and Urguans blood flows. Through classification I would be decribed as a Male of my race and of an elderly age. The precise age I'm currently unaware of, but older than most of my fellow men.

I'm learned in both the field of writing and mathematics, yet religion and magical theory is fields I'm much interested in, for various reasons personal to my own. Yet I would like to teach in the subject of Astronomy.
I'll with my class undertake various expriments and measurements that possibly can change our view on the realm we reside in. 
It's a past hobby of mine that I've studied for almost my entire life. The reason for me wanting to teach it is quite simple. I wish to teach the generation of tomorrow. In these dark ages it is important that we do not forget about ourselves and what we live in.
"

Signed ~
 9GqPbny.png

((OOC))
Username: Tyret_Farfor

Skype Name: jens6851

You'll probably find me as Kaptajn Jen'Jen if you search for jens6851. :)

Name: The Oogie Boogie Man

Race: I have no idea, my body moved through so many things.

Age: Over 200, i forgot to count after that because it's useless.

Subject you wish to teach: The Unknown darkness, the dark arts, which means i'm not talking about necromancy, i want to talk about the subject in a whole! The people in Anthos know nothing about it, i might look evil and my past maybe is some kind of evil but that's my style! Why not show them what i know!

Years of experience in that field of study: Since, the first time my "friends" appeard.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: People don't know what that dark artifact is? Show it to me and i tell you! People don't know what unknown darkness awaits? Show me it! I'm always hungry for knowledge, so you are too, i want to share with the people, my dark mind i earned so far.

I'm not a friend, of writing to much, so i make it simple, enjoy my style, enjoy my knowledge so i share with you too, because i'm the gamblin' man.

The unknown, always awaits us, my friend.

Signed with much love,

The Oogie Boogie Man

((OOC))

Username: Timelord_Lalve

Skype Name: TheFactCore

*Spotting one of the posters, Vasilisa Ivanova twists to get a better look. She pauses in consideration, her eyes darting around the surrounding area as she does so. She bites her lip and turns back to the poster before ripping off an application and filling it out- still acutely aware of her surroundings.*

Name: Vasilisa Ivanova

Why would you like to attend our school?: I wish to learn the art of defence through magic. Most opponents I may be threatened by would easily defeat me due to my size and strength- I feel the only way I will be able to protect myself is through magic. I'm also fascinated by the activity, my mother spoke highly of it though I have yet to experience any. I consider myself to be an avid learner and would enjoy expanding my knowledge.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Certainly.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: Of course.

Name: Tharoon Gurduinmere, Tharoon the blue, Blue wizard, Ugly old man.. You pick.

Race: Human, and an old one at that.

Subject you wish to teach: Arcanic shielding, ya know defence against magic using magic.

Years of experience in that field of study: It’s been.. five? five years maybe.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: Let’s face it I am getting old and will soon wither into nothingness. With the time I have left I wish to spread my understandings of the arts to the next generation. On top of that I am dirt poor and would like to live the rest of my days with a little extra coin to spare.

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days. ~ Thank you, in my opinion you’re over paying people but whatever pleases your orc.

((OOC))

Username: Tharoon_The_Blue

Skype Name: Lockmeinmybedchambers ( Yes I know how strange it is )

Name: Evar'Linir

Race: Dark Elf

Why would you like to attend our school?: I wish to learn a certain type of Magic that no-where else that I have asked, has been able to teach. Maybe this could be the place that could teach me Arcane Shield Magic?

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I dont have that much on me, only 100 Minas or so...but I have items I'd be willing to donate to try and patch the rest of the fees. Would this be okay? I...I dont really have much else to offer in the ways of payment.

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I would expect nothing else from such a place if they would be as gracious enough to take me in.

Althurias passes by one of the posters. He pauses for a moment reading over the information.

"Hrmm... this could prove useful," he says aloud, before taking out his quill and scribbling out an application.
---
                                                        Student Application:

Name: Althurias Mellahweyn

Why would you like to attend our school?: I would like to learn alchemy and improve my knowledge of illusion, and electromancy.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): I will. 

Do you recognize that you /must/ remain peaceful with others within our borders?: I do.

*Cea becomes overwhelmed by applications after his player returns from school, "Goodness! Patience, patience!

Name:Glacio

Race:Human-Elf

Subject you wish to teach:Water Evocation

Years of experience in that field of study:3

Reason you wish to teach at our College: I think that knowledge, not just one kind, but all kinds should be spread and taught to those willing to learn, if for a good purpose or cause. Without teaching, a certain knowledge would die, but with it, it can live indefinately.

Faculty is paid 30 minas every three elven days.

((OOC))

Username:fitermon

Skype Name: fitermon1998

*Cea rubs his temples, thinking, "The bastard /did/ have an affair with my wife..." He sighs, stamping accepted under the application before sending it back, "Unbiased denial or acceptance here folks..." He mumbles to himself in his office.

Name: Thandir Fallcaster

Why would you like to attend our school?: The only school that is willing and able to teach alchemy.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes.

"YOu have already been accepted into our College, thank you for making an application."

Name: Varian Drake

Why would you like to attend our school?: I would like to attend the school to gain knowledge about the history and other important information regarding our past, present, and future.

Will you be able to pay our entry fee of 150(+50 if you want a dorm): Yes, I will be able to.

*Cea stamps 'Accepted' under the application and sends it back, a small note written, "Welcome to the College."

Upon hearing the news of the college, Lartius picks up his quill after some good and old schooled pondering.
Writing a letter, otherwise known as an application. 

"
College of the Dust.

It's a pleasure to see the start of yet another teaching and tutoring complex. Hopefully this one will be able to grow strong and large, educating many of our tomorrows geniuses. 

But yes, I'm Lartius.
John Lartius Fredfort, otherwise known with my last name as Valesmark.

I'm mainly of Horen descend, yet it is said that within my bloodline both Malins and Urguans blood flows. Through classification I would be decribed as a Male of my race and of an elderly age. The precise age I'm currently unaware of, but older than most of my fellow men.

I'm learned in both the field of writing and mathematics, yet religion and magical theory is fields I'm much interested in, for various reasons personal to my own. Yet I would like to teach in the subject of Astronomy.
I'll with my class undertake various expriments and measurements that possibly can change our view on the realm we reside in. 
It's a past hobby of mine that I've studied for almost my entire life. The reason for me wanting to teach it is quite simple. I wish to teach the generation of tomorrow. In these dark ages it is important that we do not forget about ourselves and what we live in.
"

Signed ~
 9GqPbny.png

((OOC))
Username: Tyret_Farfor

Skype Name: jens6851

You'll probably find me as Kaptajn Jen'Jen if you search for jens6851. :)

*Cea nods at the formal letter, stamping Accepted under it, "I was hoping for an astronomer..." He sends the letter back, accepting the man for faculty.

Name: The Oogie Boogie Man

Race: I have no idea, my body moved through so many things.

Age: Over 200, i forgot to count after that because it's useless.

Subject you wish to teach: The Unknown darkness, the dark arts, which means i'm not talking about necromancy, i want to talk about the subject in a whole! The people in Anthos know nothing about it, i might look evil and my past maybe is some kind of evil but that's my style! Why not show them what i know!

Years of experience in that field of study: Since, the first time my "friends" appeard.

Reason you wish to teach at our College: People don't know what that dark artifact is? Show it to me and i tell you! People don't know what unknown darkness awaits? Show me it! I'm always hungry for knowledge, so you are too, i want to share with the people, my dark mind i earned so far.

I'm not a friend, of writing to much, so i make it simple, enjoy my style, enjoy my knowledge so i share with you too, because i'm the gamblin' man.

The unknown, always awaits us, my friend.

Signed with much love,

The Oogie Boogie Man

((OOC))

Username: Timelord_Lalve

Skype Name: TheFactCore

*Cea chuckles slightly upon reading the letter, "Odd to teach the dark arts... But he is right.." He stamps accepted under the letter and sends it back to him, accepting the man as faculty.*