The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History: Av'ak was a good, fit, healthy child. He was an orc at birth, but had the appearance of a Human. for this reason, the orcs despised Av'ak. But what Av'ak despised most was his name. Av'ak meant Nox in the lost language, and to him, that meant Darkness. Av'ak hated darkness, so he decided to change his name. He couldn't find a name fitting, so he went for a name that meant light. Thus, he came Lumos.

Character Name (I.C) Glow

Character name (O.C.) SimplePancake

Race: Orc, but with appearance of a Human.

IC Age: 24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I shall be a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goals in the FOA is to serve the light, and rid all of Aegis of all the darkness. I wish to someday drive the undead back into the nether, so they shall never bother us again.

Good deeds you have done?: I have joined a guild of followers of iblees, meaning to betray them all along. I have recently betrayed them, sold all information to the ascended about them, and looted materials for the building of a new town.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Sadly, yes i have. While i was undercover in the Black Hand, i was forced to commit a crime that i am ashamed of. I was forced to rob a poor old man, and i wish i had never done it!

How did you hear of us?: I have supplied materials for a new town the FOA is making.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Indeed i am. I was once fascinated by the power of the undead. But then i witnessed one of their battles. Even those fighting for them, they struck with lightning. They are truly disgusting beings, and should never have come through the portal.

Can you wield a blade?: I am exceptionally gifted with a blade, and can usually take a 2 on 1 situation.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build a decent house, but i am not very skilled with making big towns and large houses.

Are you an archer?: I have alright accuracy with a bow, though i usually prefer to take things close and personal. :D

Any special skills?: I pride myself in my ability to Rp and PvP well. Though, i guess im not the judge if im a good RP'er.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I believe the ascended will return better and stronger then ever! They are the most powerful beings, not because they have strong magic, but because they care. When we are fighting, they will help us. When we need help, they will help us. These brave men and women will rise again, and finally vanquish the fiend that is the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I Shall continue to help the FOA by either, leading them to a dark base, giving them recources, Helping them defend, and just helping build and stuff. And after all, if i help the FOA defend, thats pretty much me helping defend the ascended!

Brief Character History: Gavin is a wood elf from the kingdom of Malinor, and his father was a nobleman and a politician. As Gavin got older, he became wiser and wiser, and when he became more mature, he became more aware of the world around him. Gavin learned of the Undead Plague, the evil counterpart to the Follower of Aeriel, The Black Hand, and their monstrosities. Gavin has been driven by an inside motivation to cure the corruption and evil out of Aegis.

Character Name (I.C.): Gavin

Character name (O.C.): Vicentee

Race: Elf, Wood Elf (subrace)

IC Age: 21

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would be an FOA soldier, and when I am on leave, I would be a preacher in Al'Khazar, spreading the good deeds of the FOA and Ascended.

Goals in the FOA?: Committing to the FOA and helping to eradicate corruption in Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped destroy a bandit stronghold, defend a bar on a highway from a bandit squad, and has helped defend Al'Khazar during the undead attack that killed King Perea. I also served in the Old Trisians, back under Aceeri's rule.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have talked to people who were claimed Iblees worshippers, but I wasn't aware they were worshippers at the time. Not sure if this is considered a crime, but I know it isn't good for people to think of you as a fellow Iblees follower.

How did you hear of us?: One of my friends joined the FOA, and I read the note on the wall.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead because I have killed and interrogated members of their guild, The Black Hand, and they show undying devotion for their dark and evil deeds.

Can you wield a blade?: I can expertly wield a sword. Many people have told me that I am a great swordsman, especially for a wood elf.

Are you a capable builder?: I am not a very good builder unfortunately.

Are you an archer?: I am an amazing archer. Since I am a wood elf, I grew up learning archery, and everything about it.

Any special skills?: Assassination, archery, infiltration, and spying are my strong traits. Anything involving clandestine actions, or gathering secret information, you can count on me to do.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I believe that even if the Ascended aren't always around us, that they will always try to help us. I will tell this to others, because we actually have proof of the Ascended helping, and they have reason to return and help us again.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I would try to become a foot soldier for the FOA, or maybe an assassin or spy. If I became a spy, I would gather information to better help us strike at our enemies, and strengthen us, the Ascended, and Aeriel. If I became a foot soldier, I would try my hardest to become a hero for the FOA, and strike down as many Iblees worshipers as possible.

to the followers base and sighs, rio coconuts is dead! he anounces

(threads under role play :D )

Brief Character History:

I was born in a hut on the outskirts of Alk-Khazar. My mother died giving birth to me. From that day, my father changed. He became a foul drunkard, he beat me every night. One day, he returned home and began beating me again, but I had had enough. I grabbed my family's ancient sword Shardikrat and ended his life. From that day I lived in the woods, hunting and training in the ways of the sword. At the ripe age of 18, I am now a part of Al-Khazar itself, ready to fight for my world.

Character Name (I.C.):

Volrath Blacksteele

Character name (O.C.

Smashly92

Race:

Human

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I am a man of the sword, I would like to serve as a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: I want to defend my homeland, and bring peace by aiding the great ones.

Good deeds you have done?: I have defended helpless people from the attack of an undead minion.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not tainted myself with villainy.

How did you hear of us?: I heard men speaking of you and became intrigued.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The undead are a foul species who want my homeland to be nothing more than ashes. I will fight them to the end.

Can you wield a blade?: I am a master of the sword.

Are you a capable builder?: I am able to build a shelter but I have not the ability to build large structures

Are you an archer?: I'm capable of using a bow, but prefer the thrust of a sword.

Any special skills?: I am a masterful hunter

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I believe the Ascended will return when our world needs them, they would not abandon us to the undead scum. I will spread the word of their return across the land in hope that more will join the cause.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I am a trustworthy man and a skilled combatant. I will spread the word of the Ascended and of us, their followers, to all who wish to hear it.

Brief Character History:

The storm rages outside the wooden house, the cold managing to seep even into the very building. The lady, seemingly twenty two years of age smiles at the old man, "Thankyou once again for putting me in for the night."

The old man let out a chuckle as he opened his pantry, pulling out a half stale loaf of bread, "It is nothing, I don't mind a little company... You have the looks of a Southerner 'bout you... What's brought ya to the North?"

Her eyes turn downcast as she takes a nibble out of the loaf, "Politics.... I was born into a minor noble family of the south, the Demones. They were at war with the Gaerios household when I was born, as they had been for many years... Safe to say that my family lost, and were butchered.."

She lets out a sigh to keep herself from crying and the old man sits down beside her, "It's ok if ya do not want ta-"

"No No, it's all right, it helps to get this off my chest.... I ran, with hte help of two of the families most loyal guards. We wandered for years... I lost them too, not long ago. But then... I discovered a... a gift? a curse? I don't know... that I had... I could see fate in ways I cannot explain, and that do not always make sense even to me... And something compelled me... drew my north, gave me a sense of purpose..."

The old man nods as the blizzard begins to let up, "You're welcome to stay as long as you like..."

Selina smiled as she finished off her loaf of bread, " I thank you for the night but... I should be going.."

Character Name (I.C.): Selina Demones

Character name (O.C.)L JCQuiinn

Race: Human

IC Age: 22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Not sure as of yet, though she hopes she can use her unusual talents to benefit the fight against the undead.

Goals in the FOA?: To advise them in whatever ways her abilities allow her to, and to fight the undead to the best of her abilities.

Good deeds you have done?: Nothing in particular, though she has done what she could to help fight the Undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: She has killed a half dozen men in cold blood, as they were the ones responsible for the butchering of her family. In one instance she orphaned two girls, one of eight, the other two. She has since worked to atone herself for these 'crimes'.

How did you hear of us?: She visited the fortress North of Snowy Fields.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: She has seen in many of her visions the destruction the Undead will cause.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, though she is much more skilled with the quarterstaff.

Are you a capable builder?: No.

Are you an archer?: She has a limited amount of training with the bow.

Any special skills?: She is a Seeress, and has the ability to see the possible futures and pasts of events and others. (Only information people will give me to have her read of course)

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: She herself has never had much faith in the Ascended, though she feels a slight longing to learn of them.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

Selina has not sighed up to directly serve the Ascended, but instead to fight the undead.

Alan Remmer, Selina, and Glow report fer duty. Welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel.

Brief Character History: Raick was living his life like a normal person until his best friend Rhisereld betrayed him and became an Undead. Raick found out that Rhisereld was going to join the Undead when he heard her talking about it to an hooded man in Al'khazar. Raick then tryed to stop Rhisereld from joining the Undead and confronted her. She just ran and when Raick caught up to her she was talking to a Oren guard. She lied to the guard and told him that Raick had robbed her. The guard attacked Raick and he had to run for his life. While Raick was running for his life from the poor guard that had been tricked while Rhisereld ran to snowy fields and into a undead fort. The Undead then burnt down Raicks house and Rhiserelds. Raick was angry with the Undead for taking his best friend and destroying his home. Raick then heard of the FOA and decided this was a great chance to get a great reputation and get the Undead back for what they had done.

Character Name (I.C.): Raick

Character name (O.C.) Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Raick is skilled with a sword since he served as an Oren guard for a short time. ( Soldier )

Goals in the FOA?: Raicks goal in joining the FOA is to get revenge on the undead but also to gain a good reputation and rank.

Good deeds you have done?: Raick has paid for a house for friends help them build houses and helped Oren guards get crinimals and occasinaly some food for them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Raick has done some bad deeds but nothing major he has stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but nothing expensive.

How did you hear of us?: I first heard of the FOA from people talking general but I had an conversation with a memeber and he told me about it I thought that i might join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Raick is against the undead because they destroyed his home and corrupted his most loved friend.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes. Raick was a Oren guard for a short while.

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled builder but yes i can.

Are you an archer?: I can use a bow but i don't use them often.

Any special skills?: Crafting armour.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Raick has faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. Raick will spread word that they will return

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Raick with fight the Undead with all his strenght anything to make them pay for what they did to Rhisereld. Raick will help those who oppose the undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world.

We are growing quickly in numbers. Hopefully with this many man we can stop the Undead.

Brief Character History:Link has grown up as a warrior and a kind person who prays everyday, to bring his father back in his arms, but that woudnt of happened if theu ndead didnt kill his father so he has a grudge on the undead and has been trainin for this day...

Character Name (I.C.):Link

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:102

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier because link has been trainin his whole life to be a Soldier.

Goals in the FOA?:To succeed and defend the Accended and be kind succesful soldier and serve the FOA.

Good deeds you have done?:Help people out and savin people from gettin attacked by monsters and takin people to palces when they dont knwo were to go.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None at all.

How did you hear of us?:A dwarf called Eziekal told me about it and i was intrested.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:yes i am they killed my family and i want to kill there's. A long time ago they planted tnt im my cave but when my father came from work he walked in the house and triggered the tnt and then boom!

Can you wield a blade?:Yes link can wield a blade good.

Are you a capable builder?:I can build but im not the best builder in the world.

Are you an archer?:I can handle a bow but no i am not an archer

Any special skills?:I was cursed when i was a kid by a wizard so i have this healin power.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes i will have faith when the return because i serve them and i will serve them good, there like my Best friends!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I wil help to build and get items even i will help people train and learn others what they dont know. And i will pray for the accended everyday for them to return.

( EDITED:Yo sorry if the BRIEF histories gonna be a tad long, just giving some important details or just writing since im bored)

(Edit#2: LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! :D)

Brief Character History: Schatten grew as a sickly child, but by luck he lived past the age of 5. by the time he could play with the other children in the small forest village that was very remote for its size and number of people there. He was picked on for being different then the multi-raced group of kids, elves, dwarfs, orcs, even a few subraces and yet he was different dispite their own features. orange eyes, white hair and fairly pale. As it went on and his parents talked to the parents of those tha picked on him he kept straying from the village to its nearby mines and in the forest when it was day and it became more frequent. until he found a girl near his own age in the forest, a run away from a nobel family from the looks of it. now this girl being his only friend only made it worse for after sometime she was taken away by a person that may have been her father only devestated him mentaly, seeing that he had no friends, the other kids hated him and his parents never gave no detail on why he was the way he looks or couldnt remember what they told him. after years of him barely keeping his sanity to the age of when he had to help the hunters on a trip to gather meat turned into a hunt for a diseased bear that killed a family on a trip in the forest to collect mushrooms. Although he thought himself unprepared or skilled to help hunt it was taught by his father just a few months prior after he saw the collection of arrowheads he had in his room. Now having the luck of being the same age of two other pre-teens that did pick on him when he was a kid, but werent too bad.

after a week of hunting the beast led to no results they planned to head to the village after the night, setting up camp in a small clearing. It was a grave mistake as the bear snuck in their area and stomped the hunter leader's skull into a sickening goop of brain matter and bones. Hearing the disgusting noises and the roar the two others paniced to grab their weapons and attacked it, though in its frenzy it was already starting to charge at them soon as the cracks stopped. The one that charged was struck in the ribs and launched aside by the beast's strength, the other coward as he saw his friend so easily beaten and thought dead. Schatten in his eeriely calmness was just waiting for the first to get hit and laughed silently, firing the arrow in the bear's arm to turn his attention away and fired again in its head, hitting the brain and finally killing the plagued creature. After the poor soul was buried, the bear's corpse burned to prevent the animals from eating it and becoming infected and the other was atleast stitched up to prevent the bleeding were done. they headed back, though they were already giving Schatten praise and calling him a friend.It only sickend him to vomiting. As soon as they were asked who took down the beast after they gave the village the news, he cutted the two off and said it was the other unharmed one, leaving immediatly as they crowded them and cheered. After years passed on more to his 18th year, his emotions and thoughts began getting the better of him. "There has to be more then just this here." he said to his father whom responded by saying "If you wish to leave and get yourself killed and have your mother grieve, then so be it. return when you realize why your grandfather and these people left that civilization" So heading off, eyeing the people who gave him glares hearing him leaving the town for him it was odd, they hated him and yet they werent happy he was leaving. No friends to hug, only a goodbye hug to his mother and no words to his father he began his journey to see the world for what it may be of how his father once described it as. Later in the travels of hearing about the FOA fighting the Undead interested him, heading out to join them, then being told to write a pager led him to wonder the north a bit, being confronted and beaten by a small group of undead magic users, barely survivng, waking up to his possesions gone along with his shoe now seeks three things: Revenge, to rid the world of the Undead with a passion, and his shoe. (THANK YOU AND HOPE THAT WASNT TOO LONG)

Character Name (I.C.):Schatten

Character name (O.C.)Richaro

Race:Human

IC Age: 19

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Id like to be a Soldier, im not much of a person fit to be a preacher.

Goals in the FOA?:To be part of a force that stands for the good of this world and to help it along its path.

Good deeds you have done?: None really, no.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Only bad deed ive done was to take someone's flint to help light a camp fire.

How did you hear of us?: From gossip in the towns and from a few friends.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I kept hearing gossips and rumors about the ones that arent the usual mindless ones i keep seeing around at night so yes, plus one small group knocked me out, took my items, and i think one took my left shoe or a passing dog.

Can you wield a blade?:To an extent i can, but my best weapon is the bow or crossbow.

Are you a capable builder?:A little... i cant build mansions but i can make small tents since its the easiest, but i am getting better. I built the Rosewood Inn and Tavern in Wandering Village.

Are you an archer?:Yes, i prefer the distance then melee combat.

Any special skills?:Most animals see me as a friend rather then biting me, other then that i dont know.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith they will return one day though im not sure what they look like. as for telling others... I like to keep my beliefs to myself unless asked about them.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I offer my service for those that i can trust and to help rid the world of the undead.

*sits down in his wooden chair and fills a pipe full of tobacco*

link my lad your application to this blessed guild interests me, I wish to discuss further with you your employment in is it possbile to talk at a later time?

*sits down in his wooden chair and fills a pipe full of tobacco*

link my lad your application to this blessed guild interests me, I wish to discuss further with you your employment in is it possbile to talk at a later time?

((I thought only Blaedr could recruit.))