The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History: I was brought up in a isolated Northern vilage by my mother, I am twin to my deceased brother Elgon, i was taken away South once my mother passed and an elderly man took me in and helped me become the man i am today. I have experienced many battles and my face goes to show it. I once had a daughter of which died of fever as a babe, my wife died just the other month. I am of the House conDoin, a old and dishonored family though i do my best to regain my families lost honor.

Character Name (I.C.): Cataris conDoin

Character name (O.C.) ((Archmage_Cataris))

Race: Human

IC Age: 42

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A soldier if it pleases you.

Goals in the FOA?: I have come seeking a goal for my life, A Sage recommended i join.

Good deeds you have done?: I fought at the battle of Kal' Byrst, Al' Khazar, Snowy Fields, Alstion. I have helped a man named Reek regain some of his sanity, I have helped the defenseless against numerous bandits, though sometimes i would fall in battle, its worth the fight.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Aye, haven't we all? I have been cruel, hard on other men, i have lied and gambled, though that is behind me.

How did you hear of us?: I have known of the FOA for a long time, i was there when they changed from UAC to FOA.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Aye, im against them, they are a taint on the land, all they want is destruction of life and in my personal opinion is a utterly selfish and evil thing.

What is your primary weapon in battle?: I am fairly skilled at swordsmanship and am considered an expert with a rating of 43 out of 100, as masters of the sword would say.

Are you a capable builder?: I am not the best, but i can build quite the mean hut! haha!

Can you wield any other weapons?: Sadly not, the feel and weight to most other weapons is not right to me

Any special skills?: I am skilled at the tongue, i can disarm my opponents with words and make allies all the same.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have some faith, i know little of Aeriel, i was never taught much in religion, though i will spread the news of Aeriel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I am not sure exactly, i will try to be the best asset i can be, tell me what to do, and i will do it.

((here some ideas how your skin should look like pm to make a skin for yourself also send me your skin so i can edit to it tell me what you think also thank to twilight for the unform!))

FOA Orc

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e6b4f8a5273c9343909749799341573419534161

FOA Dwarf

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e6b52e2223a72218639515499211572119521161

FOA Elf

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e6b5891dac167277190612399271572719527161

FOA Human

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e6b5832bf6f16125164083699121571219512161

((Greetings all FOA Members, this is Private Aren here, and i have something that might interest you. I have made several biome-oriented modifications of FOA Uniform. If you want to use them, i suggest you modify body, so it'll fit your character (I've been using my character as a template). I hope it'll come in handy and you'll like it.))

My account with skins:

http://www.minershoes.com/browse/author/69798

((Wow, they're great. I wish I was as good at making skins. BTW I just wanted to say I'm level 40 in swords now. I was fighting mobs for all the time I played the server for 2 days with a stone sword. I got 10k from killing the mobs too.))

((I see... well, congrats man, it's a long way to lvl 40))

((I know. I was just running around looking for mobs and killing them on sight with one stone sword and an iron block to repair it for hours for 2 days. I'm going to buy a diamond sword now and go to the skills city to train. Anyway, how are you so good at shading/noise?

((Hehe... I am using SkinEdit and i have a AddNoise tool, whch allows me to define how much noise i want to add.))

((Hehe... I am using SkinEdit and i have a AddNoise tool, whch allows me to define how much noise i want to add.))

((Damn, I wish I heard of that sooner.))

(( Here's a link. Making skins with that program is very easy, as you can see your skin animated in real time.))

Brief Character History: Both of my parents died when i was but a young boy. I had no other relatives to go to, so i was on my own. I lived like this until i was 22 years old. After i got back on my feet i joined the Oren guard. I ranked up to a sergeant, but left because of all the disorganization. Later on i set out to Snowy Fields. I met Tylos and joined his guard as a lieutenant. Sadly, Snowy fell to the Undead. So i moved to Alstion and became a ranger there. Then once again, i had to leave once the Undead took it. I have been wandering Aegis ever since.

I became a Baron of Oren a few months after though, so it wasnt all bad. *smiles*

Character Name (I.C.): Luke Bradshawe

Character name (O.C.) andyboy124

Race: Human

IC Age: 28

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A shall be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goals are to assist Aegis and the Ascended any way i can.

Good deeds you have done?: I helped defend the North, and i have given those in need some minas and food.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No i have not.

How did you hear of us?: I have seen the guild house in Alkhazar.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the Undead because i have seen them kill many of my friends, they destroyed my home in both Snowy and Alstion, and to top it all of, they are just vile and sick beings.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My sword would be my primary.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: Yes

Any special skills?: I can wield a sword better than most and i can farm pretty well.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel because when i was a young boy, living on the streets, I prayed every night to Aeriel and through that i survived. I would be glad to tell others because i want them to be live happy lives, guided by Aeriel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will spread the word of Aeriel and defend Aegis against the Undead horde.

( if you want im willing to do in in game app )

Excuse me Blaedr, I just have a quick question. I've been hanging around the Alkazar guildhouse and was wondering if we have a main base or if the Alkazar branch is the main spot. I just wanted to be with other F.O.A. members, as I've been alone for a while now.

Also, (I'm not being greedy) but is there some sort of compensation if you die in battle? Because I defended Sanhar and died while doing it. I lost a diamond sword, Iron Armor, and some other things. I can understand if you don't want to give me any gear, as I'm just a recruit and can't really be trusted in your eyes.

((We dont compensate gear on every death. We have community chests for people to use at our main base of Aeriel's Keep. I give out iron randomly to people as well if I have some but other than that it is whatever you gather for yourself most of the time.))

((We do have our own base now, so if you want to get there in game /tell someone online))