The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Greetings my name is Raick and I wish to join the FOA. I've heard of the good you've been accomplishing and I want to help you fight the Undead who are destroying the good of this world.

Brief Character History:My name is Raick. My story is sad but it has shown me how much of an problem the undead are in this world, I wish i did more to save Rhisereld. Undead corrupt the inocent, destroy lives and homes and spare none. This is my story, I was living a normal life like any other person, earning my own keep, living in my own house next door to my best friend Rhisereld until all that changed, my best friend Rhisereld, was corrutped by the Undead turned agaist me and tryed to kill me when I tryed to help. She betrayed me and ran away to become one of those foul Undead creatures. I found out that She was planing to join those monsters when I caught her talking to a hoodedman in an dark street. I listened in on what they were talking about and I heard them talking about her joining them. I tryed with all my strenght and wits to stop her from making that big mistake but I didn't do enough to save her. Rhisereld caught me following her to find out were she was meeting the Undead. She confronted me and told me to go away before I ruined everything but I wasn't going to let her join those foul creatures. I kept trying to intercept her evey time she tryed to go meet the undead. One day I caught her talking to a hooded man on the road, I then walk towards them but Rhisereld saw me and they both ran in diffrent directions. She ran to fast for me but when I caught up with her she was talking to a Oren Guard but when I approached it turned out that she had told the Oren guard that I was a bandit and that I had mugged her on the road. She lied to the guard and told him that I had robbed her. The poor deceived guard attacked me with his sword. I had to run to escape from the guard but I easly outran him because of his heavy iron armour. While I ran from the guard Rhisereld escaped to an undead fort in snowy fields were she took refuge and told the undead that I was interfering with her joining the undead so they came to my house and burnt down my house and Rhiserelds leaving me homeless and broken from her betrayal. I never would have predicted her joining those foul creatures because she was so good of heart. I was so surprised when i heard her talking about joining them. I hate those creatures for what they have done to me and Rhisereld but I've put my want for revenge and anger behind me so it wont cloud my decision. They run amoke destroying everything good. Undead are a taint that I wish to help the FOA rid this world of.

Character Name (I.C.):Raick

Character name (O.C.)Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will fight as a soldier for I learnt to use a sword in my time as an Oren Guard. (( I've been training on monsters. 31 swordsmanship ))

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in joning the FOA are to help stop the undead in there path of destruction, but I also think this is an great opportunity to earn a good reputation and gain a great rank in this guild. I wish to command troops one day.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have done some bad deeds but nothing major, I've stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but no real crimes. I wish to redeem myself.

How did you hear of us?: Well i was walking through Al'Khazar when I met a man in armour an he spoke to me about FOA. I thought that I should join and help cleanse the world of the Undead. The world will be a better place without them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I hate the Undead! They corrupted Rhisereld and turned her against me. I will help destroy them so they may not corrupt other lives and kill many more.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon in battle is the sword but I can practise so I can use other weapons. (( 30 swordsmanship ))

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes I can build to a extent. I would not volunteer my self to building anything grand for I would probably ruin it.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, but I can learn to use other weapons.

Any special skills?: I have no special skills.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. I will spread word that they will return. When they do they will cleanse the Undead taint form this world and all will be good. I will stop others some suffering the fate Rhisereld that you might as well say killed her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the Undead with all my strength until I draw my last breath, I'll protect the inocent from the undeads wrath. I will help those who oppose the Undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world and I will make sure that non of it remains until I no longer draw breath. I will trust Ascended and Aeriel to help us destroy the undead.

Oh yes, excuse me Commander, but I was promoted by... bloody hell I don't remember his name. But He promoted me to Private, and I was wondering if it was legit or not. By the way, he was an Ascended Acolyte. OOC: So can you change the list thingy?

also i was wondering if i am able to get a room in the barracks to rest and store my things. At the moment im stuck in the medical tent and i cant even open a door.

Brief Character History:When I was just a wee boy me mom died. It was hard for me and me father to get over the sadness of her death. Through the years after, Me father grew old and weary 'e was a dwarf working for his family with the guilt of him still alive other than his wife. One day, the undead paid a visit... My father died that night. Training through the years I am wanting to help the people of Aegis and bring to the undead what is right!

Character Name (I.C.):PriestSomnia

Character name (O.C.)Doomforger

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:19

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Well, I'd like to be an S Preacher. Since my character is a Priest that would be nice!

Goals in the FOA?:I would like to be trained to be the best of the FOA I'd like to take back what is right! The undead will fall!

Good deeds you have done?:I usually help the orcs. I've given stacks and stacks of wood to the orcs who ask. I've given materials for rebuilding. I've given food to people just walking down the road who ask for it. I don't know half the people I give things to, but they always accept it gladly!

Have you done any bad deeds?:1. I accidentally thought a dwarven guard was just pulling my rope (Because he had done it in the past!) and I wouldn't listen to him.

How did you hear of us?:I was doing my daily scroll on the forums a few weeks ago, and I thought I wouldn't get accepted so I didn't put an application in. But what do I have to lose?

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Yes indeed! I am not evil. All who are must fall, (I.C. time!) You see, when me father was out one day minin' an undead scout was look'in to get into the city. When me father denied gettin past him, the undead man struck him with bolts from the sky. (O.C.) That's why I'm against the undead.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):If I am in battle I use a sword and it is my sword skill is 22 at the moment.

Are you a capable builder?:Indeed! I helped build the wall around Kal'Urguan with Old King_CharlesGrimlie

Can you wield any other weapons?:I can use a pickaxe very well! And an axe!

Any special skills?: Mining

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes I have faith in the Aeriel. The ascended have won and saved many battles involving the undead. I am however one of those who was too late to save. As for telling others If asked to. Yes.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will help serve the FOA by doing what is needed. As I know the Ascended have to be willing to trust someone, I am one of those someone's. I was a witness of an undead attack. Although, I could not do anything for my skill was no match. That is of course why I am joining the FOA to help others from the undead and become a better warrior!

Two Arms!

Character Name (I.C.):Achilles

Character name (O.C.):covcath

Race:Elf

IC Age:26

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):I wish to be a soldier

Goals in the FOA?:To become a fearsome soldier and prove that i am worthy to be in such a great fighting force

Good deeds you have done?:I have been part of the Oren and Malinor armies. I have faught in many battle against the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?:No

How did you hear of us?:I was traveling and saw some soldiers of the FOA and heared them talking and I thought that i may like to join such a great army.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:I am. I do not support such a horrible cause.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):Sword. 44

Are you a capable builder?:Yes. I have built my own fort.

Can you wield any other weapons?:Yes i am well equiped with a bow.

Any special skills?:I am a great lumberjack and miner.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes. I completely trust Aeriel and will always worship him. I shall spred his good word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will stand bravely in battle and hope to become an officer and help in any way i can.

((Doomforger has been accepted. The other two, covcath and conster_monster have been declined for now.))

Blaedr, This is Will. I was originally joining the FoA, During the time Alstion was destroyed. Then it was back up on its feet.. So I went back to be a Ranger again, as that was what I did before I offered to join the FoA. Am I permitted to join now, as I was already accepted, Or would you prefer I post a new application?

~Will.

Brief Character History: As a kid, My Dad was enrolled in the Orc army. I liked it very much because he would teach me many things, such as fighting and many handy skills to keep me alive if i ever got in a bad situation. Occasionally, My Father, William Terryn, would tell me stories of his adventures in the orc arrmy. He would tell me his stories of fighting the undead and taught me to hate them and never trust them. One day, I was on my way home from the central market in the orc capitol with food supplies. I walk into my house and find my Father's fellow soldiers comforting my mom. I ask what has happened and they tell me my father was killed by an undead. I was 17 at the time. I storm out of the house and enlist in the orc army right away. I was devastated by what has happened and furious. While in training i remember everything that my father taught and soon worked my way up the ranks.

My First undead attack was in the great City of Al'khazar. When I arrive with my squad, i find most of the undead have fled but there are still many undead creatures. The city of Al'Khazar was ruined but reparable. Soon after that, I met my great friend Martin_Benedict, Sage_Arcadius now. He was the head of the UAC at the time and recruited me. The UAC was very small at that time, but soon exploded with many members. I worked my way through the ranks and became very high in the ranks. We would fight the undead almost every day. Martin taught me many things and brought me closer to Aeriel. The UAC got disbanded and was called the FOA. And now, here I am.

Character Name (I.C.): William_Terryn_I

Character name (O.C.): bigwilly504

Race: Orc

IC Age: 25

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To make the world of Aegis a better place and to stop the undead at all cost.

Good deeds you have done?: I give food to people who are in need of it, and in general, I help anybody who is in need of help.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No I am a very honest man.

How did you hear of us?: Sage_Arcadius

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes I am against the undead. The undead have taken many of my friend’s lives and I am always willing to fight the undead at any cost.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I am most capable with a sword. ((My skill level is very low, this is because i was on vacation for 2 weeks and come back yesterday to find all my stats have been deleted. i now have to start over again.))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes i am a capable builder

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am capable with a bow, but my primary is the sword

Any special skills?: No special skills as of now ((like i said all my stats got deleted))

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes I have great faith in Aerial. When I was in the low point of my life, Martin, who was Ascended at the time, brought me into Haven. He knew of my troubles and brought me to the Great Tree. He began to teach me things about Aeriel and then healed me in the sacred water of the Great Tree. Every since that moment I have been telling countless people about Aeriel and many have now turned to her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: As an FOA member, I promise to serve and guide other members of the FOA so that they too can become close to Aeriel. I promise to server the FOA and make it a better place and to respect Ascended of higher rank and do whatever is needed of them.

Thankyou sir for your time, I'll try and do better.

(( Is there anything required that I need to fix or is my application just unsalvageable? Thankyou for you time ))

Hey Blaedr,

I was just wandering, whats going to happen when the Ascended are removed ((Assuming that since undead are you are too)) to the FoA?

Will they just be a super large guild with a ton of power? Maybe the Sages head it now? It makes you think....

Also! I'm making a new guild and ((IC)) am going to probably going to ask for an alliance ((You've been warned! Lol)).

Also, will there be a name change? Maybe back to the UAC? It's kinda amazing how we've boomed since then and it's hard to not be apart of it while being the leader for so long. whats even going to happen to Aeriel's Keep and Haven? So many questions!

Thanks for taking your busy time to read this :)

Good luck with the transition!

Also PM me if you are going back to UAC because then I am coming back. No ifs, ands, or buts, I loved the UAC.

People will just have to see what happens. Too many rumors are affecting rp.

-snip-

Also! I'm making a new guild and ((IC)) am going to probably going to ask for an alliance ((You've been warned! Lol)).

-snip-

((Why would Pok want an alliance with the FOA when they banished and mocked his father? I like the FOA but this doesn't make sense to me IC.))