The Rise Of The Arscimali

Nononymous

cooltext1392857166.png9_2009_652x367_727010.jpg

Disclaimer: Note that this event is only for implementation’s sake; the lore for the Arscimali was accepted long ago and was generally well accepted by the community. The event planners and main characters would like to discuss details over Skype and would appreciate if you could add us on Skype where we’d have a specific group chat.

Event Planners

MC Names:

Beast720, Jtheo2016, Gwonam_Blaze

Skype Names:

beast720onlotc, stealersfan1997, gwonam_blaze

Event Type/Info:

Introduction of the Arscimali; combat oriented

Event Date:

To be determined based on when it would be most effective.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Introduction of a new being/creature (everyone is affected). Anyone willing to fight will be brought into the battle against the crazed Arscimali.

Event Location:

To be determined.

Summary:

Link to Lore for more information: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/93901-lore-magic-complete-the-arscimali/?hl=arscimali

The Arscimali have been brought together by their leader Yellow Eyes. They will charge into the unknown land of Anthos seeking to take it over. Yellow eyes has taken it into his own hands to work to destroy those who lay above, and take the world for his own. A great battle will ensue as the Stranger and the Seeker will first work to recruit friends from other races. A great battle will ensue; though not as the Stranger and the Seeker previously thought. Enemies turn into friends regarding the once combating Stranger and Seeker. The Arscimali army lead by Yellow eyes will charge out of a hole in the ground. They will start to violently attack those around them, such as the other races of Humans, Dwarves, Orcs and Elves. The battle will ensue and the Arscimali army lead by Yellow Eyes will be defeated. Hiding in the tunnels, Yellow Eyes will reveal himself to the Stranger and Seeker alone and be destroyed by them. The Arscimali will then join together and be introduced into the world of Anthos.

Concept Images/Screenshots

The Stranger (Jtheo2016's Character)

icMV2.png

Other Information:

Yellow eyes, the Seeker and the Stranger will all be played by those listed in the planners of the event. Preceding the event, the Seeker and Stranger will appear in certain parts of Anthos, attempting to recruit aid to their own side.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes, we will need them to be able to give off local broadcasts, build the initial hole and help us create a “dungeon” of sorts, as well as play the Arscimali in the battle. The main roles of Seeker (Gwonam_Blaze), Stranger (Jtheo2016), and Yellow Eyes (Beast720) will be kept to their respective players. Each of the main roles will be kept on a script that is to remain secretive until the end of the battle.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

We require actors and potentially builders; we would like to help build/direct building ourselves if at all possible. Also, I'd like to request that we incorporate what was done with the original iron mines (walk into entrance, teleports you to different, larger location). This would make things easier to build and prevent meta-gaming.

cooltext1392857677.png

Right, looks like a fun event tbh and id be glad to help.

But... You keep saying "battle", does this mean you want pvp between the two groups or RP?

9 was a superb film. I hope to see you guys around sometime!

Right, looks like a fun event tbh and id be glad to help.

But... You keep saying "battle", does this mean you want pvp between the two groups or RP?

It will begin with RP between Yellow Eyes and all the allies of the Seeker and the Stranger above ground. From there, Yellow Eyes will retreat back into the cave while his soldiers spew up. It will be everyone vs. the event team I suppose.

It will begin with RP between Yellow Eyes and all the allies of the Seeker and the Stranger above ground. From there, Yellow Eyes will retreat back into the cave while his soldiers spew up. It will be everyone vs. the event team I suppose.

To expand on this. It will be a battle with roleplay involved. We are currently in the writings of a script to make sure that the introduction will go smoothly. At one point, yes it will be a PVP battle between both the armies of the Seeker and the Stranger, but then (if things go smoothly) the battle will be halted by the entrance of the actual Arscimali army spewing out of the ground, as Theo said. Overall we hope it would be a fun event that players would enjoy participating in. Their would be points where the battle would stop and Yellow Eyes and the Seeker and Stranger would yell at each-other and then a battle would continue. Think of it as say, the "Blaze Master" who came. There was RP involved, but it was also just PVPing spawned in Blazes. Only instead of having spawned in Blazes, it will be actual characters.

Edit: The event will go as the Stranger and Seeker are ABOUT to attack each other, but then get interrupted by Yellow Eyes. Apologies for the misunderstanding. 

Could I please get a decision on this from the ET or some sort of notification as to what's going on? It's been a bit longer than three weeks. . .

While I, personally, would want this to wait until 4.0, you're free to start preparing for it. The reason for that is almost all of our builders(that aren't working on 4.0) are tied up with the server's antag/protag questline building.

I'm honestly not very interested by this. But if any of my staff are willing to come to me and say "I'll pull all the stops and help these guys, and here's why;"

Then I will hold them to it. But personally I dont feel this feasible/interesting for a myriad of reasons.

I'm honestly not very interested by this. But if any of my staff are willing to come to me and say "I'll pull all the stops and help these guys, and here's why;"

Then I will hold them to it. But personally I dont feel this feasible/interesting for a myriad of reasons.

It's already been accepted lore. This is just the event introducing them. And while I respect your opinion, maybe don't always share opinions like that, as to be honest, somewhat hurts feelings when someone has worked really hard on a project that is well liked by others just to hear, "I don't find this feasible/interesting. . ."

I personally feel like this project would go a lot better if you guys did it, not us. You have the passion, drive, and knowledge to do it much better than event team members. If you creates the dungeon on your own (there are plenty of nice locations) and treated this as a faction, you'd have much more exposure and success than a bunch of ET playing one off characters.