The School Of Abresi (Currently In Search Of Teachers And Students)

Sofetios

The School of Abresi

~For those who want to learn~

The School of Abresi is a free school to attend. This school is for any age to attend. Here you can learn various things such as trade skills, professions, and other things of interest. The School is located in the Abresi Keep's Library and has four different types of classrooms to accompany it located downstairs. Students do not need to bring anything for the classes, as they will be provided. The classes here are meant to be enjoyable and informative. The materials required for a class will be provided by the school if they are not too costly.

Classes available:

Ale Brewing ( ages 18 and up only )

Creative Writing

History

Swordsmanship

Trade/Economics

More to come!

We currently need teachers for most of these classes! Teachers will be paid per good class that they teach.

Classes that we need teachers for:

Alchemy

Blacksmithing

Farming/Cooking
May add more.

If you have a class that you would like to teach that is not on the list, please let me know here, by bird, or in person. ((No magic classes until I get permission. I will remove this note when I have it.))

Teacher Application:

((IC Info))

Name:

Class you wish to teach (if not on the list, put the title of the new class):

Description of the class(If you are wanting to teach a new class):

How much experience do you have in the subject:

Why do you want to be a teacher at this school:

((OOC Info))

Username:

Teaching here will require a short interview. Again, please let me know here, by bird, or in person if you would like an interview.

Teachers are responsible for their students.

Teacher Payment:

Teachers are paid by class. If it is a good class, (6+ people, good instruction, and a good length of time) then you are paid 100 minas. If it is an alright class, (2-5 people, good instruction, and a good length of time), then you will be paid 75 minas. If it is not a good class, (1 person, good instruction, and a good length of time) you will be paid 30 Minas. If no one shows up, you will not be paid.

Class Times:

The School will officially open when we have enough teachers. (Estimated to be in two elven days) Class times will be created by the teacher and will need my approval.

Creative Writing

Teacher: Sofetios Jayamen (( Sofetios ))

First class: (( 1/30/2014,  23:00 GMT or 6:00 PM EST ))

Students Attending:

Ale Brewing

Teacher: Sofetios Jayamen (( Sofetios ))

First class: (( 1/31/2014,  23:00 GMT or 6:00 PM EST ))

Swordsmanship

Teacher: Lieutenant Ventios  (( Ventios ))

First class: (( 1/31/2014,  20:00 GMT or 3:00 PM EST ))

Trade and Economics

Teacher: Mithius Telvron (( jonhan2 )) 

First class: (( 1/31/2014,  22:00 GMT or 5:00 PM EST ))

Student Application:

(( IC))

Name:

Class(es) you want to attend:

(( OOC ))

Username:

Current Teachers:

Sofetios Jayamen (( Sofetios )) - Creative Writing and Ale Brewing (Ale brewing is ages 18 and up only)

Lieutenant Ventios (( ventios )) - Swordsmanship

Mithius Telvron (( jonhan2 )) - Trade and Econimics

More to come

The Classrooms:

Lecture Classroom: This classroom can hold 15 people and a teacher. Mainly used for classes that do not require much action, mainly learning. It also has a speakers podium.

Lecture/Instruction Classroom: This classroom can hold 9 people in seats and a teacher. It has a small stage for instruction purposes. It also has a podium for speaking.

Instruction Classroom: A Classroom with a stage for instruction purposes.

Swordsmanship/farming Classroom: This classroom is basically a herbal garden with spots for teaching farming. It also has a circle with a line through the middle in the middle of the classroom for swordsmanship training.

If you have any questions about the school, please let Sofetios Jayamen know here, by bird, or in person.

I hope that you come learn at the School soon when it opens. Thank you.

~Sofetios Jayamen

((IC Info))

Name: Burz'Gorkil

Class you wish to teach (if not on the list, put the title of the new class): Mi wunt tu teyzch uh nuw klaz kulld enturnazchinuhl ztudiiz. 

Description of the class(If you are wanting to teach a new class): Enturnazhinuhl Ztudiiz ez uhbowt da uddah reyzez agh kulzchurz en Enthoz. Mi pluhn tu ztudii menii kulzchur yunitz wit da kedz. 

How much experience do you have in the subject: Mi em uh wurld reyknownd aufurr! Mi rote menii buukz en da reyzez agh kulzchurz ub Enthoz! En fekt, Mi just fenezchd mi leydizt buuk: Kreyzchurz Vohlyuum Wun. 

Why do you want to be a teacher at this school: Mi wunt tu bii teyzchur, biicuz Mi em zmurt. Mi kan teyzch da kedz uhbowt da wurld uhrownd dem, agh teyzch dem uhbowt uddah reyzez dan deyr uwn. 

((OOC Info)) TapeSauce

Username:

Lark raises an eyebrow as various educational establishments try to teach blacksmithing. He shrugs and walks off, keeping an eye out for any pretend blacksmith notes.

Teacher Application:

((IC Info))

Name: Wolf Druid Ouity

Class you wish to teach (if not on the list, put the title of the new class): History

Description of the class(If you are wanting to teach a new class): N/A

How much experience do you have in the subject: I lived it.

Why do you want to be a teacher at this school: Everybody should be given a chance to learn their heritage. 

((OOC Info))

Username: Ouity

Teacher Application:

((IC Info))

Name: Lieutenant Ventios The Half-Blind

Class you wish to teach (if not on the list, put the title of the new class): Swordsmanship

Description of the class(If you are wanting to teach a new class): N/A

How much experience do you have in the subject: I am second in command of the Abresi guard force.

Why do you want to be a teacher at this school: New children means fresh bodies, fresh bodies, means fresh guards, and we need fresh guards...

((OOC Info))

Username: ventios

*adds Lieutenant Ventios The Half-Blind to the teacher list.* "Alright then."

*sends a bird to Wolf Druid Ouity inviting him to an interview* ((Forum message has been sent))

((IC Info))

Name: Mithius Telvron

Class you wish to teach (if not on the list, put the title of the new class): Trade and economy

Description of the class(If you are wanting to teach a new class): N/A

How much experience do you have in the subject: Been working in the field for at least 100 years

Why do you want to be a teacher at this school: I wish to teach hopeful merchants and traders how to survive the competition filled market and how to succeed in it.

((OOC Info))

Username: jonhan2

*Sends a bird to Mithius Telvron inviting him to an interview.* ((forum message sent))

Teacher Application:

((IC Info))

Name: John Colin

Class you wish to teach (if not on the list, put the title of the new class): Blacksmithing

Description of the class(If you are wanting to teach a new class): Some people think that Blacksmithing is just people who get paid to form metal into tools. but with this class I will prove them wrong as blacksmithing is an art and I love to do it with a passion. In a nutshell yes Blacksmithing is hitting metal and melding tools but I will teach the students advanced studies on Blacksmithing.

How much experience do you have in the subject: I owned a Blacksmithing shop in Abresi and I've had the job as a black smith for most of my life and have trained with my father in this art.

Why do you want to be a teacher at this school: I would like to be a teacher at this school so I can share my knowledge of Blacksmithing with other people. I also love to teach people I don't know new things.

((OOC Info))

Username: oddman11

Teaching here will require a short interview. Again, please let me know here, by bird, or in person if you would like an interview.

Teachers are responsible for their students.

Upon hearing the news of the school, Lartius picks up his quill after some good and old schooled pondering.
Writing a letter, otherwise known as an application. 

"
The School Of Abresi.

It's a pleasure to see the start of yet another teaching and tutoring complex. Hopefully this one will be able to grow strong and large, educating many of our tomorrows geniuses. 

But yes, I'm Lartius.
John Lartius Fredfort, otherwise known with my last name as Valesmark.

I'm mainly of Horen descend, yet it is said that within my bloodline both Malins and Urguans blood flows. Through classification I would be decribed as a Male of my race and of an elderly age. The precise age I'm currently unaware of, but older than most of my fellow men.

I'm learned in both the field of writing and mathematics, yet religion and magical theory is fields I'm much interested in, for various reasons personal to my own. Yet I would like to teach in the subject of Astronomy.
I'll with my class undertake various expriments and measurements that possibly can change our view on the realm we reside in. 
It's a past hobby of mine that I've studied for almost my entire life. The reason for me wanting to teach it is quite simple. I wish to teach the generation of tomorrow. In these dark ages it is important that we do not forget about ourselves and what we live in.

And yes. I want to meet up with you as soon as possible.
"

Signed ~
9GqPbny.png

Captain Branaford looks at the posters with shock saying to his guards "Who let this person run a school in our keep, without even informing us?" 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.