The Frozen Nights, Cultists Of Setherien

Gwonam_Blaze

metagame? I gut you like sheep.

Name ((and MCname)): Tyrnal a'Hgraedal (Charoodler)

((Skype name)): charoodler

Age and race: 54, Dark Elf.

Motives for joining: You see, I have thought long on this, and there may be things that this may fulfill in my life. I have witnessed his powers firsthand, I have seen them nearly take my life on countless occasions, and I am none but in awe of this. 

But what I have also noticed is that the races of Anthos have grown complacent, your efforts of instilling fear, awe, rage, have gone for naught. It seems that people are making merry in this cruel world, paying no attention to the plights of the lesser-endowed than them. I am, to say, also offended.

But, mostly.

There is someone I want back.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): If such will help you, or me, so be it.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): I'd rather not, but we'll cross that bridge when (if, rather) we get there.

Copy this as well please:

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): I agree. My other characters are quite literally too stupid to know what the scourge is.

Name ((and MCname)):

Felix (spacob)

((Skype name)):

yorshkrunsquarklejolnerstrink (not joking)

Age and race:

30, Adunian

Motives for joining:

Felix thinks that Vithquar is very attractive. He also has a sort of lust for power, making him want to join the forces of Sethrein. Felix has always been curious about dark magic, always wanting to learn something about it or possess a staff of dark energy. He believes that Vithquar can give him all of these.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)):

Yes

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)):

no...I really like my character. Sorry not sorry.

Name ((and MCname)):Semper(Evilpizzaman)

((Skype name)):matthew.embrey99

Age and race: 28 Human

Motives for joining: After many battles with the harbingers and the faithful servants of Lord Setherien he realizes that they cannot be stopped. He also lusts for power. He has lost friends to the scourge and he has no one left, and the scourge cannot be stopped. He has seen there power and the servants power, and knows they will be the end of Anthos, he doesn't want to die with anyone else he wants to be powerful.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)):Yes

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)):Yes

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): I agree

((I have talked to Gwonam OOC and Harbingers IC))

Name ((and MCname)): Zahir ilythiiri - Wenderstreem

((Skype name)): Wenderstreem

Age and race: 151 - Mali'ker ( Dark-Elf )

Motives for joining: After seeing the forces of Lord Setherien is Zahir convinced about who is the strongest and most powerful creatures in Anthos. Zahir has always been very powerful, by joining the strongest since Asulon. But now he sees something stronger as he has no chance against so therefore want to get bleesed and join this powerful group as a future priest and be a part of The Frozen Nights.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Yes I wish to get blessed.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Yes i agree

(If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.):

Name ((and MCname)):Cryus- starwarsdude34

((Skype name)):littleethan001

Age and race:112 dark elf

Motives for joining: He lusts for power. His family was taken by the scourage a couple years ago. After Cryus realized that the scourage cannot be beat. After seeing the power of the scourage, He came to want the same power and to aid the scourage...And him knowing this couldnt happen...He wanted to still try.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)):Yes

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)):yes.

(If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.):

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.