The Frozen Nights, Cultists Of Setherien

Gwonam_Blaze

]Name ((and MCname)): Ducktooth yimmya
((Skype name)): michael.yimmya
Age and race: Elf ahm 32
Motives for joining: Wull ahm, ah figured if uhm, you're gonna fight, fight in the winnin side. Ah also like chilly weather, keeps me teeth white. And uhm, big flyin' black birds dat shoot fire am good. Talkin bout black birds, ah've got a few lil' black chooks that taste real nice if ya'lls want to taste 'em.

[Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): yahs

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): yes

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): yes.

((Idk if this app will count cus I didnt seek out Enlightened or harbringer, but that would be basically impossible for me. 'Cus when  i'm online there is a max of like 8 people))

'Redhead' roams around Anthos, seeing not a single shrine that he has heard of.

"Shame..."

Actually make shrines around Anthos!

Name ((and MCname)):  Grime (( MC name: Lunchbox99 ))

((Skype name)): ((blade_326))

Age and race: 20, Dark Elf

Motives for joining:  Grime's cursed and bloodlusty soul has got attracted to this precise parchment. With his devilous urge for dark power he is ready to be enslaved by one's god and vow to them like his one and only. Hearing of Seltherien's name he thinks that the Frozen Night would be of best interest to follow as there's people who share the same cunning thoughts and desires as him.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)):Yes

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Yes

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.)

(( And erm, i've rarely seen anybody, but yeah, i haven't contacted any prior people before posting this, sorry if it messess up everything, it's up to you. ))

]Name ((and MCname)): Ducktooth yimmya

((Skype name)): michael.yimmya

Age and race: Elf ahm 32

Motives for joining: Wull ahm, ah figured if uhm, you're gonna fight, fight in the winnin side. Ah also like chilly weather, keeps me teeth white. And uhm, big flyin' black birds dat shoot fire am good. Talkin bout black birds, ah've got a few lil' black chooks that taste real nice if ya'lls want to taste 'em.

[Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): yahs

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): yes

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): yes.

((Idk if this app will count cus I didnt seek out Enlightened or harbringer, but that would be basically impossible for me. 'Cus when  i'm online there is a max of like 8 people))

((When is mine going to get accsepted or not?))

You need to speak to either me or Orokana or Jistuma's Harbingers IC before I can accept your applications. As soon as you do that, I'll accept you.

Name ((and MCname)): Hysagi Shuuhei ((WaZeBoomBox))

((Skype name)): ((wazeboombox))

Age and race: 2608 and Elf

Motives for joining: ((Hysagi has seen what the people of Anthos have done and he thinks they don't deserve to live here and destroy the world. He decided to join the cultists and help the antags))

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): ((I already got blessed, so yes I agree))

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): ((yes))

Copy this as well please:

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): ((My current char plays a role in the Scions, yet wishes to join mostly to help with spying and researching))

Name ((and MCname)): Charles Tarus | Vekrus

((Skype name)): tristin.spacy1

Age and race: 25 | Human

Motives for joining: Charles has spent countless years witnessing the stupidity and shameless destruction the people of Anthos have caused. He never understood why they just bickered and fought all the time. When he heard of Lord Setherien and the Harbringers he then understood what he had to do. Charles wants to help destroy Anthos so as to clear out the scum of the earth. He yearns for the power Lord Setherien can grant him and wishes to worship him as he believes Setherien is the one with true and absolute power. Far to long has Charles been ridiculed and taunted for what he believes and now is his time for revenge.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Yes

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)):Yes.

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): I agree.

Name ((and MCname)): Gale ((Gale_Wolf))

((Skype name)): galethewolf

Age and race: 34, Human.

Motives for joining: He joins mostly from fear of the Scourge's power. In fear of their destruction of Anthos. If devoting his life to Setherian means keeping his life and gaining power, he'll do what it takes.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Aye.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Yup.

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.):

Another note, my character, after finding and attempting to battle the Frozen Nights in the North, he lost his friends in battle. They'd lost, Gale the only one left. Dropping to his knees, he began to realize the true power of Setherian, and joined their cause. A crystaline snowflake thing was imbued in his right hand.

Name ((and MCname)): Charles Tarus | Vekrus

((Skype name)): tristin.spacy1

Age and race: 25 | Human

Motives for joining: Charles has spent countless years witnessing the stupidity and shameless destruction the people of Anthos have caused. He never understood why they just bickered and fought all the time. When he heard of Lord Setherien and the Harbringers he then understood what he had to do. Charles wants to help destroy Anthos so as to clear out the scum of the earth. He yearns for the power Lord Setherien can grant him and wishes to worship him as he believes Setherien is the one with true and absolute power. Far to long has Charles been ridiculed and taunted for what he believes and now is his time for revenge.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Yes

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)):Yes.

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): I agree.

Accepted

Name ((and MCname)): Rob Gae'lane ((iAmLeets))

((Skype name)): iAmLeets ((Real name Baris Bozkurt))

Age and race: Wood Elf, 28 ((human years))

Motives for joining: He wants to join because he had it enough of the people who did good things. He dindt knew what the purpose was of being good, he wanted to be the strongest with 1 group and that is the scourge. He was on his way to the north, then he met Skailakh Orgulas at the conclave. He couldnt speak as his tongue was cut off. He brought him to the cloud temple refuge to get his tongue back. Then he said he was going to the north, and skailakh said that by the grace of setherian that they met. Then he came to the north with his friend and met harbringer Nihil, he swore with blood to harbringer Nihil, And he given the okay.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)):

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Yes ((but not the PK kill only the blessing

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): (( i play another char that is fighting against the scourge, but he is only serving the owners of his town (lyu'lin) He only gets stuff and more.. So no inf about the scourge he got if its approval)) i agree

Name ((MC Name)):

Skailakh Orgulas, ((Mechanico200))

((Skype Name)):

((bamonett))

Age and Race:

Wood Elf, 216

Motives for joining:

Nearly One Hundred years ago, Faranthriel had his tongue cut out by the human 'Inquisition' when he was living in Abresi, simply for being an Elf. They changed his name to Skailakh Orgulas- a name they knew he could never say without a tongue- and banished him from the kingdom. He wandered for years, being shut out from the world, and began to lose all hope of ever being accepted, until he met Rob Gae'Lane. Rob took him to the Cloud Temple where he was healed by monks, and could speak again. But it was by the grace of our Lord Setherien that they met. Rob was already on a journey to worship his Lord, and Skailakh found that he was the reason he had been found, and he was the reason he could talk again. Skailakh took that to mean something very spiritual. Skailakh then led Rob to the old Cloud Temple and there they met Harbinger Nihil; Skailakh re-cut is tongue down the middle, into two separate halves, and they were bound by blood to serve Setherien forever more.

Do you wish to get blessed?

((If so, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing)):

Yes.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause?

You don’t have to answer yes.))

Yes.

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.):

I agree.

((This is kind of how I imagine his new tongue.. Just, in case you were wondering))

post-44998-0-14813000-1391735055_thumb.j

Name ((and MCname)): RuLDo ((chimp2008))

((Skype name)): I will pm :)

Age and race: TwuUnTeY FrEE aGh GoBO

Motives for joining: TuUU haLB seFUran flaT peebblEE agh WurRRzpIp hem

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): YUUB!

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): ((Yub, Yub!)

(I do not play a character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.):

Name ((and MCname)): Gale; Gale_Wolf

((Skype name)): galethewolf

Age and race: 32, Human

Motives for joining: Recently, Gale has come to realize that Anthos truly belongs to the Scourge. It was the other races that came to their land. He knows that we're in the wrong for invading them. He wants the Scourge to reclaim what's rightfully theirs, even if this includes turning the world to ash, forcing others to leave. He wishes for Scourge supremacy. 

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Sure.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Yep.

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): I agree.

This be my new, revamped application.

Name ((and MCname)): Warrior-Chef Cedric ((Raelplayer))

((Skype name)): Ehrick.Elderon

Age and race: 36, Human.

Motives for joining: Cedric has made two friends amongst the Scourge, taking the whole-situation of the extermination of his race to be rather a joke. After speaking with Bloodnight's Harbinger several times, Cedric decided that rather than fight the Scourge, he should aid them in their noble cause to free the evil races of Asulon and Aegis past from lands which were once theirs. Having fought against the Scourge on many occasions, he has decided he must right his wrongs and teach the races of Anthos which refuse to unite a lesson.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Sure, I don't believe Cedric would have any qualms with that.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Sure.

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.):

This is a perfectly fine rule, I accept it, and will not break it. 

I've spoken with Gwonam OOC and soon-to-be IC, roleplayed learning more of the Scourge with Bloodnight's Harbinger, and look forward to hopefully become a member of the Cult. :)

Name ((and MCname)): Gale; Gale_Wolf

((Skype name)): galethewolf

Age and race: 32, Human

Motives for joining: Recently, Gale has come to realize that Anthos truly belongs to the Scourge. It was the other races that came to their land. He knows that we're in the wrong for invading them. He wants the Scourge to reclaim what's rightfully theirs, even if this includes turning the world to ash, forcing others to leave. He wishes for Scourge supremacy. 

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Sure.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Yep.

(I do not play another character that is actively fighting against the scourge. If my character intentionally betrays the Scourge and is caught, or is expelled due to IC actions, I agree with a loss of IC information clause. This meaning that my character will forget all information about the Scourge, and that all books and documents that my character had written for himself about them will be destroyed or did not exist.): I agree.

This be my new, revamped application.

Name ((and MCname)): Warrior-Chef Cedric ((Raelplayer))

((Skype name)): Ehrick.Elderon

Age and race: 36, Human.

Motives for joining: Cedric has made two friends amongst the Scourge, taking the whole-situation of the extermination of his race to be rather a joke. After speaking with Bloodnight's Harbinger several times, Cedric decided that rather than fight the Scourge, he should aid them in their noble cause to free the evil races of Asulon and Aegis past from lands which were once theirs. Having fought against the Scourge on many occasions, he has decided he must right his wrongs and teach the races of Anthos which refuse to unite a lesson.

Do you wish to get blessed? ((If yes, you are agreeing to the above OOC statements of blessing.)): Sure, I don't believe Cedric would have any qualms with that.

((If you betray the Scourge and are caught, do you agree with a PK’ing clause? You don’t have to answer yes.)): Sure.

This is a perfectly fine rule, I accept it, and will not break it. 

I've spoken with Gwonam OOC and soon-to-be IC, roleplayed learning more of the Scourge with Bloodnight's Harbinger, and look forward to hopefully become a member of the Cult. :)

Accepted!

I will be taking Raelplayer underneth my wing to nurture his progress in the scoruge, he is my baby.