lf1S9jS.jpg

“Fortune favours the audacious.”

Ramsay Thorne

History

Geidrus Thorne, the original Patriarch of House Thorne,

a simple mercenary, and a skilled merchant, was the original

descendent of House Thorne. He mined, sold, and manufactured

steel weaponry to men of the road, building up his

riches and worth until his business could supply militaries.

With his wealth, he bought land and started his own sizable

force. The force became another venture of his business,

a mercenary group that took money from Nobles and in return

fought on their behalf. Geidrus had but one son, Ramsay.

Ramsay turned all his Father left into the formation of House Thorne, a House

not allied to any Nation. He turned the mercenaries into Bannermen,

and forced them to swear an oath. Many of the mercenaries left, they felt the days of fighting for them were over now that Geidrus had passed, many simply

lived for money and not honor, so they turned to banditry.

The few that remained formed the higher ranks of the House Military.

Ramsay had 6 sons, four are pure and two bastards.

The House currently looks for gallant and courageous men

to fill the void that those who left opened.

kZirNnP.png

The Credos

~Thou shalt not steal from brothers of the House,~

~Thou must swear unconditional loyalty to the Lord both in word and act~

~Murder of Women and Children will be severely punished~

~One must show complete loyalty to men of the house, and will aid them if help is needed~

~Once allegiance is sworn, a Man will stay with the House for life~

kZirNnP.png

Family Tree

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=u5pqq4vizl&f=719548828776746669

kZirNnP.png

Mission

With the honor of his Fathers name, Ramsay, Patriarch of House Thorne must uphold

the peace of his land, fighting for the just, and defeating the unjust, for the safety of

his people, and the preservation of Anthos.

The mission of all those below Lord Ramsay, is to uphold orders,

follow unconditionally to the Lord, and to keep the reputation of the House clean.

Disputing or “Arguing” with orders  will not be tolerated. The House believe

in discipline and respect, therefore they do not tolerate being talked back to.

kZirNnP.png

Ranks

Lord

Lord Ramsay Thorne of House Thorne, his mission is to lead the estate and force

of the Thorne name.

Family Members

By blood the Thorne Family have divine right to this rank.

They have power over the Serjeant and other ranks.

Sergeant

A commander among the Footmen. The Constable takes charge over

all lower ranks than him.

Footmen

An experienced and integrated member of the House. A bannermen has

taken part in at least five raids, skirmishes and battles.

Bloods

Ultimately the Draftees are recruits and inexperienced members of the House.

kZirNnP.png

Roster

Lord:

Lord Julius Thorne ((Ikea17))

Family Members:

Reliava Thorne ((xHazardzz))

Theodred Thorne ((Sgt_Kipples))

Kalos Thorne ((iTzShambo))

Darius Thorne ((XxFireLordxX))

Ezekiel Thorne ((SgtRiptide))

Augustus Thorne ((t_FXF_))

Gimrik Thorne ((Battleme33))

Baldwin Thorne ((Boomack21))

Kilgrim Thorne ((cgw123))

Robert Thorne ((Carguy8))

Decease Family Members:

Lord Ramsay Thorne ((theTEAMLEADER123))

Serjeant:

Theodred Thorne ((Sgt_Kipples))

Iosif Flay ((Snowshovel))

Edmund Hawk ((Seanie22))

Footmen

Harabon Elendil ((VirtualVulcan))

Doran Maerillin ((_kraal_))

Leni ((Firewall3064))

Drake Lenblade ((303262))

Draftee

Korvak Mournestone ((Warlord212))

kZirNnP.png

Application

OOC:

Mcname:

Skype Name:

How active are you:

Do you have Teamspeak:

IC:

Name:

Race:

Military Experience

I ________ swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

kZirNnP.png

Skins

House Family Member 

&

Serjeant 

(With Helmet)

sKrkYTD.png

(Without Helmet)

a96pb6c.png

Footmen uniform

(With Helmet)

qPMSglt.png

(Without Helmet)

sRSfeIJ.png

Draftee uniform

(N/A, choose your own)

((In a universe where there are already many 'noble houses', one must think hard and long about which attractions -their- house will have in order to bear the uniqueness required to become a thriving and successful force. From looking at this, I can't really see anything which another house wouldn't have. I notice the house has a lot of history, yet it did not exist just last week, and so what this tells me is you should actually just start from the beginning, like your history dictates, and start from there with few numbers; give it an alluring tinge. That's all I have to say, good luck, man. But you actually look like you're already with a large entourage of colorful players, so I'm guessing this has already existed for awhile now. Void this if it has!))

((In a universe where there are already many 'noble houses', one must think hard and long about which attractions -their- house will have in order to bear the uniqueness required to become a thriving and successful force. From looking at this, I can't really see anything which another house wouldn't have. I notice the house has a lot of history, yet it did not exist just last week, and so what this tells me is you should actually just start from the beginning, like your history dictates, and start from there with few numbers; give it an alluring tinge. That's all I have to say, good luck, man. But you actually look like you're already with a large entourage of colorful players, so I'm guessing this has already existed for awhile now. Void this if it has!))

((We opened recruiting today, we have been together for a while))

Edit: We aren't a noble house, we are a family. Nothing necessarily differentiates us from other houses. We just simply enjoy role-playing as a family with land.

OOC:

Mcname: seannie22

Skype Name: seannie22/coastercam0 0

How active are you: I'm on every week.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yeah, no mic though.

IC:

Name: Edmund "Ed" "Hawk' 

Race: Human

Military Experience: Um, I was Flay Unblooded, Man at Arms, Sergeant and a Captain if that means anything to the new Houses nowadays.

I Edmund Arryn swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

OOC:

Mcname: snowshovel

Skype Name: snow_shovel ((please dont ddos.......))

How active are you: 8/10

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

IC:

Name: Leonidas Iosif Flay-Ruthern "The Pinball Wizard" ("Pinball")

Military Experience: Flay bannerman, Decterum, Coal Miner's Union

I, Leonidas Iosif Flay-Ruthern swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

kZirNnP.png

OOC:

Mcname: seannie22

Skype Name: seannie22/coastercam0 0

How active are you: I'm on every week.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yeah, no mic though.

IC:

Name: Edmund "Ed" "Hawk' 

Military Experience: Um, I was Flay Unblooded, Man at Arms, Sergeant and a Captain if that means anything to the new Houses nowadays.

I Edmund Arryn swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

OOC:

Mcname: snowshovel

Skype Name: snow_shovel ((please dont ddos.......))

How active are you: 8/10

IC:

Name: Leonidas (Iosif) Flay-Ruthern

Military Experience: Flay bannerman, Decterum, Coal Miner's Union

I Iosif swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

kZirNnP.png

Both accepted. Due to your previous military experience and ties with the family, you are both hereby promoted to serjeants by the personal decree of Ramsay Thorne

OOC:

Mcname: _KRAAL_

Skype Name: PM ME FOR IT

How active are you: Very active (rarely play IRL)

Do you have Teamspeak: Of course, couldn't live without it.

IC:

Name: "Doran Maerilin"

Race: "Human"

Military Experience: "Nay; next to none. I fair well with a blade, though most of my skill is with a pickaxe. Though, I wish tae learn military and sword tactics."

"I Doran Maerilin swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death."

OOC:

Mcname: 30326

Skype Name: nicholas.syr(if u ddos me i will su u!!!!!!)

How active are you:alot

Do you have Teamspeak: um... yes

IC:

Name: Drake Lenblade

Race:Human

Military Experience: I have served under Lord Pius Silverblade while he was still traversing these lands. After his leaving I made my earning as a soldier for hire;

I ____drake lenblade____ swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

OOC:

Mcname: _KRAAL_

Skype Name: PM ME FOR IT

How active are you: Very active (rarely play IRL)

Do you have Teamspeak: Of course, couldn't live without it.

IC:

Name: "Doran Maerilin"

Race: "Human"

Military Experience: "Nay; next to none. I fair well with a blade, though most of my skill is with a pickaxe. Though, I wish tae learn military and sword tactics."

"I Doran Maerilin swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death."

OOC:

Mcname: 30326

Skype Name: nicholas.syr(if u ddos me i will su u!!!!!!)

How active are you:alot

Do you have Teamspeak: um... yes

IC:

Name: Drake Lenblade

Race:Human

Military Experience: I have served under Lord Pius Silverblade while he was still traversing these lands. After his leaving I made my earning as a soldier for hire;

I ____drake lenblade____ swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

Both Accepted

OOC:

Mcname: cgw123

Skype Name: cwest9

How active are you: I can be around whenever needed usually

Do you have Teamspeak: yes

IC: 

Name: Kilgrim Thorne

Military Experience: I've learned how to use a sword but I've never had the chance to use my skills in battle.

I Kilgrim Thorne swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

OOC:

Mcname: cgw123

Skype Name: cwest9

How active are you: I can be around whenever needed usually

Do you have Teamspeak: yes

IC: 

Name: Kilgrim Thorne

Military Experience: I've learned how to use a sword but I've never had the chance to use my skills in battle.

I Kilgrim Thorne swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

Accepted

OOC:

Mcname: VirtalVulcan

Skype Name: SortedJarhead

How active are you: Yes

IC:

Name: Harabon Elendil

Military Experience: No

I Harabon Elendil swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

OOC:

Mcname: VirtalVulcan

Skype Name: SortedJarhead

How active are you: Yes

IC:

Name: Harabon Elendil

Military Experience: No

I Harabon Elendil swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.

Accepted

OOC:

Mcname: Firewall3064

Skype Name: 

How active are you: like 24/7 if you need me to bby

IC: 

Name: Leni'

Military Experience: Been a bandit most of life and apart of stinky House Decterum

I _Leni'_ swear loyalty to the Lord of House Thorne , I am willing to fight and die for their name. I will uphold any commands and orders given to me, whilst continuing to respect and follow the Credos. If I were to leave or betray the family I accept that I may be punished by death.