Followers of Aeriel

DarkThunder247

I have been told to spread the word of Aerial and to tell, something i was told and i don't know if i should post them, but if this skin would be a good follower skin, and the only these people do are hep ascended and spread the word of Aerial. To preach about her while the sages are regrouping. If i have you Sages consent, may i be the leader of the followers?

((No one bash on his idea this time... Let a sage decide what they think. I do not want to have to get rid of this thread too.))

I have been told to spread the word of Aerial and to tell, something i was told and i don't know if i should post them, but if this skin would be a good follower skin, and the only these people do are hep ascended and spread the word of Aerial. To preach about her while the sages are regrouping. If i have you Sages consent, may i be the leader of the followers?

All you need to do is just change the face.

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e ... 2392463991

If I wanted to bash you, I could, but I can only offer constructive critiscism :)

1. Uh... The followers of aeriel are just the UAC with a different name, so there isn't chance of you becoming the leader. Maybe you could be the preacher?

2 I kinda think people would get the follower skin mixed up with the ascended ones. The followers need something on their robes that separate them a great deal from the ascended. The ascended's robes provide an instant rp reason for why people know that they are ascended. If you did this people may be kinda forced to act confused or metagame.

Maybe a golden circle on the back?

Otherwise, good work on the skin skin!

If I wanted to bash you, I could, but I can only offer constructive critiscism :)

1. Uh... The followers of aeriel are just the UAC with a different name, so there isn't chance of you becoming the leader. Maybe you could be the preacher?

2 I kinda think people would get the follower skin mixed up with the ascended ones. The followers need something on their robes that separate them a great deal from the ascended. The ascended's robes provide an instant rp reason for why people know that they are ascended. If you did this people may be kinda forced to act confused or metagame.

Maybe a golden circle on the back?

Otherwise, good work on the skin skin!

I know the UAC or FOA is the followers but i have a place to where these special followers are and they preach the word personally and not be the meat shields fir the ascended but they will of course fight too.

((Speak to Blaedr. He runs the Followers of Aeriel, and reports directly to us. Im sure he'd be alright with a special preacher section. As for skins, no, no, and no. Im sorry, but the Ascended skin serves two purposes. One, instant identification, and two, a privledge. Only those who have deserved it where the skin.))

(( I would LOVE a preacher section. All members are now required to preach of Aeriel's goodness and the Ascendeds return, the direct counter to the Undead prophets. We are working on making a soldier FOA skin and we will make a preacher one as well. Cheers for the idea!))

The FOA is going along great, we have a guildhouse in Alkhazar and one in Alstion too. Here is the current list of members:

Commander: Blaedr Stouthammer

Colonel:Abeam

Major(s): Twilight

Captain(s): Maur, Renzbro

Lieutenant(s): Erik, Volthias, Thrym, Fast

Sergeant(s): Paper, Tylos, Thunder

Private(s): Psychic Platino, Nosor_Bagrimsson, Ragek, Havaror, Gamil Zarak, Helgar, Lorgan Wolfmane,

Recruit(s): Brad, Naelron Laethil, Azriel Lucius, Rigrud, Ezekiel Obadiah, Agaron, Quanthelas, Aldwin, Coconut, Kayle, and Ebs

Diplomat(s):

The FOA is going along great, we have a guildhouse in Alkhazar and one in Alstion too. Here is the current list of members:

Commander: Blaedr Stouthammer

Colonel:Abeam

Major(s): Twilight

Captain(s): Maur, Renzbro

Lieutenant(s): Erik, Volthias, Thrym, Fast

Sergeant(s): Paper, Tylos

Private(s): Psychic Platino, Nosor_Bagrimsson, Ragek, Havaror, Gamil Zarak, Helgar, Lorgan Wolfmane,

Recruit(s): Brad, Naelron Laethil, Azriel Lucius, Rigrud, Ezekiel Obadiah, Agaron, Quanthelas, Aldwin, Coconut, Kayle, and Ebs

Diplomat(s):

Allies? (Me!)

Allies? (Me!)

I was just listing members. If you want to be an ally then contact Blaedr.

I was just listing members. If you want to be an ally then contact Blaedr.

Hehe I already have. I have been an ally for a while now...