The Ranger Corps

Ankalagon_

The Ranger Corps are a group of highly trained fighters and masters of stealth. We excel in hand to hand combat and even more so in the use of a powerful recurve bow. Standered equipment is a strong and powerfull recurve bow or long bow. A knife called the saxe knife which is extremely durable and can even stop a average sword, though not a larger blade than that. Another knife thats a simple but elegant and well balanced throwing blade with a cerated side to do more damage when pulled out. In a pouch at our hip we carry up to 5 small golf sized metallic ball made to stun the enemy. We have sim to iron gauntlets on our hands though its only upon the palm of our hands and the only part of our top of the hand that is covered are the knuckles and wrists. The iron plating in the palm of our hands are meant to help block swords or even sometimes arrows if the ranger is quick enough. Then the last thing that we have is a large dark green cloak which helps make the ranger's body shape look iregular making it easier to hide or if a full ranger, even almost disappear from view. Each ranger must go through a rigorous apprenticeship with a full fledged ranger. A fully trained ranger bears a silver leaf made of cloth stitched to their strong leather chest plate. The apprentices can be recognized or they bear a bronze colored leaf piece of cloth stitched to their leather chest plate. The high ranger or head ranger bears a gold leaf, though only mostly for official events. The senior or retired rangers bear a dark gold leaf, to show that they once served. The rangers are paid though many dont want it, mostly rangers are in it to save lives and help those who cant help themselves. Now not to confuse us with average wondering rangers! There are other ranger groups in anthos though are skills are uncompared, no other ranger has defeated any of the ranger corps. We are well known all throughout anthos, from the dwarven lands all the way to abersi. Please msg me if anyone has any questions about joining or tell me if this guild has any issues with power gaming. All of this info about the rangers comes from a wonderful book series called the ranger's apprentice. Once again if any tips or issues with this lore please tell me. 

-Snip-

"The Iron plating on palms . . . blocking arrows . . ."

No, that's not possible. An arrow can easily punch through a good iron chestplate, let alone a thin piece of metal strapped to your hand. 

"We are well known throughout all Anthos"

No you're not, no one knows you unless you've done it through RP means. You can't just declare something like that. That's why you can't apply to the server as a royal or someone of notable importance.

Just thought you'd do well to know those two things. Otherwise, neat idea!

Thanks, there are people that know of us though, through rp means though and I appreciate the support! Please someone let me know if this lore is powergaming or if there are further issues with it, I wanted to post this because the weapons may be considered power gaming if not implemented lore. 

Id also like to make a request. Due to our skill and training in extreme stealth, Id like to make it so that to sneak or hide from other players by rolling we as ranger's would have to only have to roll 10 or more of 20 which is a little bit of a more chance of hiding then average players 15 or up. Is this a possibility? If so please reply to this post.

Id also like to make a request. Due to our skill and training in extreme stealth, Id like to make it so that to sneak or hide from other players by rolling we as ranger's would have to only have to roll 10 or more of 20 which is a little bit of a more chance of hiding then average players 15 or up. Is this a possibility? If so please reply to this post.

It's not really up to rolling. It's up to where you're sneaking/hiding. Be realistic.

If you try to sneak up behind someone, sure. Roll for 20 for sound and what not, but usually the other person gets a say in the roll too.

it's really sketchy.

It's not really up to rolling. It's up to where you're sneaking/hiding. Be realistic.

If you try to sneak up behind someone, sure. Roll for 20 for sound and what not, but usually the other person gets a say in the roll too.

it's really sketchy.

((I agree with what Demo says but I understand you are new(ish). In the future make your post more organized (maybe include an application) etc. If you have any questions please PM me and I can easily help you make an official looking, and well made post, as well as introduce you to our way of life on this server. I can help you avoid PG and other stuff, but also I notice extreme resemble lance to Rangers Apprentice. Try to refrain from copying things completely and add your own spin on things. Also try using braces like this post when speaking OOC.

P.S PLOX DON'T BAN ME FOR BACK-SEAT MODERATING))

Yes actually I do use the ranger's apprentice as guidelines, I'm glad you noticed but the iron plating on our palms and the metal  throwing stones are both my idea. I love the ranger's apprentice, that's why I use it. But to add on, what I'm saying is that sometimes people have me roll to either escape a situation or to stay unseen in populated area's. Normally I'd have to roll 15 or up or that's what people say, to stay unseen or escape. And as ranger's who are masters of stealth I believe should be able to only have to roll 10 or up, for we are not ordinary people who are OK at stealth, so I'm just wondering if this could be added, for us ranger's (of My ranger Corps).

Please reply to this if you can or have any thoughts or if your interested in joining.

Zorocka instantly thinks this group is edgy, he then discusses this with the uruk council, the shaman council, the uruk police, and the Krughai. He argues how the toll on edgies should be raised to a death penalty upon entry.

Just saying, you can't automatically make yourself 'experts' in stealth by joining this group. That's like me becoming a T5 Mage because i just joined the mages guild. You have to practice and train. Also as a tip, just because you make a guild post doesn't mean everything in it is canon. Or even realistic.

Eath'lur instantly thinks this group's leader is a Gary Stue and he recognizes this is not a lore. Eath comes to the uruk council to hear Kraal's discussion, then later he is contacted as he is a shaman and listens Kraal's arguing about death penalty on edgys.

He agrees and nods.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.