Graveyards

DruinsBane

y0oTZjE.png

Now this has been an idea sprung and conveyed through Agise to Anthos, but not in common use. Now with the amount of deaths this server hosts you'd think graveyards would be in common use. Now you rebuttal may be something along the lines of "But the monks resurrect you?" well true but your body is left behind, so unmarked graves.

Romantic_and_Atmospheric_Graveyard_%28Wo

Now here comes the reason, why should we have a graveyards what does it add to role-play. Well you give jobs and a place for the constant struggle of grave-robbers and grave-keepers.

GRAVE.jpg

So lets all be nice and leave our cadavers in one place.

Would work perfect with the head plugin.

Put a corpse in a coffin! (Double chest)

Gives jobs to grave keepers and robbers,.. and necromancers >.>

When I was controlling my lovely little swamp of Gemglade I has a graveyard built. It was lovely. Very spooky. I spent a lot of time there

I've always liked graveyards and attempted to start a few up here and there before. Only annoyance that ever happened was random sign breaking so no one could read the epitaph. They're fun and don't always have to be a place for all the spooky men and villainy to meet up.

Question though, what exactly are you proposing here (since graveyards are already a thing, albeit uncommon) that alters the current system? 

Gives jobs to grave keepers and robbers,.. and necromancers >.>

I've got no other motivation besides the ones stated.

zedQ5X5.png   

I've always liked graveyards and attempted to start a few up here and there before. Only annoyance that ever happened was random sign breaking so no one could read the epitaph. They're fun and don't always have to be a place for all the spooky men and villainy to meet up.

Question though, what exactly are you proposing here (since graveyards are already a thing, albeit uncommon) that alters the current system? 

Change the uncommon to common. And hire keepers to keep.

Graveyards can be spooky, just building them would be nice without actually adding corpses into the chest from players. So much roleplay could be done, by necromancers or just by mad people. etc.

Please, I spent hours this weekend hunting for Graveyards in semi-populated areas to do a little grave robbing. The only graveside I found was for a Dread Knight. Ain't no bones to steal there.

The last graveyard I can remember visiting was in Aegis... It was a nice edition to the town and it was interesting to see people of importance, such as the lord, buried there after their character was killed.

I would like to see a few more crop up here and there, makes the world just that wee bit more immersive.

I rp'd a grave keeper in adunia at one point. Twas fun.

I'd be a grave keeper again if we had more graveyards. 

i ;lliokdik n dis idrea