How will this directly affect the server, and why do you want wings except for special-snowflake reasons? Do you want to copy your Pathfinder Dragon Disciple ito LoTC? Or are you actually going to do something with these wings? Are you going to have some RP leadup to this? Can your "wings" be better served as something else?

sorry but no.

I for one see no reason you should have wings.

first off, who is Vhaler and what makes /your/ character so special, he needs to have wings when others have actually had events to get wings, only to be told they cant.

plus you should NOT be able to fly...

<3 you, but no

Also, I'm fairly sure there is no such thing as a "Demon" on LOTC. (Dont know how to quote). There are people with wings..But..You can't use them, They're basicly useless.

z1XxFKu.png

You guys should stop the bash train. This is for obvious reasons placed under roleplay ideas. Not implemented ideas. So stop being so rude to this guy.

/Even/ if you hold old grudges because you couldn't get your pretty wings.

Let an Admin respond later instead of filling a thread with multiple of the same answers.

What jens said.
You people get enjoyement from bashing down other people'work.. ?

People can always try and he even said that he requested.

Assuming from seeing over and over the same comment I take that most of you were too lazy.
To read it and read every word, seeing as he ASKED for an admin to see if it were possible.

Meaning all those comments you gave, about special snowflakes can go to - input words here :D -

Honestly,
I really dont know why you 'people' continue to do it.
Was the same thing with the How to be an Assasin guide..

Have some respect and dignity, holy hell..

Special snowflakes you guys say ?
Well some of you are quite special yourself.
Nearly everyone is on lotc.

And you know what, I damn like it.
Cus a special snowflake isn't the same old bandit yet again.

I am a special snowflake too..
Most are..

And I asked something near the same as this a week or two ago, but I asked it in a pm.
( MERELY TO PREVENT GETTING BASHED )
And instantly asked the permission of a lore master.

And I actually got my things that I wished for, even though there were restrictions.
So stop the bashing.

And go do something usefull or stop wasting your time, giving comments.

I hope you all have a pleasant day.

To the poster:

Love how you try to be a prophet !
Keep trying, you can only win :)

-snip-

-snip-

its not bashing when we are pointing out what is wrong with the lore and what has been told. I honestly dont care if someone can breathe fire.

I am just pointing out the lore makes little sense, there is absolutely no logical reason for this character to have wings, other than to break mechanical standard and look pretty. There is a reason only some got wings, and even then, they are completely useless and were vital to the character.

Kalimar and I know each other, have rp'd together. I dont "bash" on him.

Kalimar - I honestly think you should make your dheamon lore or aengul lore /first/ and get something a little less flashy for your prophet. Make something that isnt going to give you a major edge to fighting.

You guys should stop the bash train. This is for obvious reasons placed under roleplay ideas. Not implemented ideas. So stop being so rude to this guy.

/Even/ if you hold old grudges because you couldn't get your pretty wings.

Let an Admin respond later instead of filling a thread with multiple of the same answers.

Much this...

Alright, so I took a few days while not reading this because I have been busy, but now I have, and I will be going into a bit of the story and the rest.

First off, personal opinion, and has nothing to do with my LM rank.

For Vhaler, you use Aegis as lore. This is, in my personal opinion, being not able to think about making the lore through roleplay nor even think about using Asulon or Anthos in the lore. Aegis is not LOTC for 2 year now, it'sover 100 IG years away. Using Aegis is a way to use lore that could have happened 1000 years ago instead of creating new one through roleplay. It's to escape having to actually to write lore and talk to GMs, LMs and admins as you roleplay and slowly create things, moving foward to having the things in a moment without having to rp much.

Vhaler as well seems pretty much an extreme case of a perfect person. Very hansome, makes the women fall to his feet, extremelly smart, a descendent of a Daemon, and with innate capabilities of creating powerful poisons that have no effect on him.

As for the lore in general, it seems it's being made for the religion to be true, yet what the religion is, it's purposes, and it's reasons, which I would consider the most important parts of the lore for the wings to have purpose and be accepted, don't exist yet.

Now as a Lore Master

There is no Hell. This is probably one of the worse bits in the lore for Vhaler. In LOTC the nether exists, and it is closed with the events in Aegis. While there are demons being used in events, no real lore has been created for them, as it is events.

So pretty much you're creating with this lore, a new realm where all the wicked souls go to, which has ranks, with a king that is a descendent of a Daemon and mortal, yet without giving any real details about any of them. For now there is no lore on the Daemon that actually mated with one of the mortals as well. Also, as for motives of Vhaler, there appears to be none. He appears to have just been a person that enjoys killing for some reason, went to hell when he died, wanted and became the king of it for some reason, then wants mortals to worship him for some reason. There is no real reason for what he does besides him being evil and wanting it.

About Maxwell having wings, I don't see it necessary for it, yet Ritts is the one to accept or deny it.

As for the idea in full, it's about an evil religion that has a man with black wings as the prophet. I can't really find anything more. Many times as a LM what I enjoy more doing is finding ways for the ideas of the players to get accepted and work with LOTC lore, yet with the current idea I can't find much to help with, because I can't comprehend what you really want with the idea. Do you want a new religion accepted in lore as true? Do you want a character with black wings? Do you want the creation of another realm? Do you want the lore on the devil daemon descendent? Or do you want them all?

I ask because for each of those things I would have to help in different ways.

Either way, good luck with Ritts accepting the wings. If he does, I will gladly help you on the rest of the things if you accept it.

Don't worry, friend. Even weeks of Roleplay, trials, and even attempted solutions will keep many away from their aspirations. Here is an example taken from a very - what's the word - "uncooperative" problem.

GbQrKrl.png

OiU4dAL.png

I wish you luck on your journey here on the server, and I hope that you are not shot down out of the sky by the will of Rhia! ;)

Before this is even considered I believe that you as the Prophet character should have a significant IC following for the deity of your choice to even give wings, can't just have barely known/non-existent deities adding limbs onto people when the wildly known and followed ones don't bother to. I don't see the reasoning for the wings in the first place, to prove the holiness of your character isn't powerful reasoning. I'm just going to generalize this all with a few questions.

• Why do the ceremonies specifically need wings?
  • Why is a barely followed entity adding extra limbs onto people when the wildly followed ones don't?
  • Why is it that a Prophet of Vhaler needs wings for the day to day operation of maintaining a religion and following when Prophets of other faiths do not?

I'm sorry but I feel like considerably more effort and sound reasoning needs to go into a character receiving wings before the idea is even considered. It just seems like your character is constantly pestering the daemon to get its attention and this daemon decides to give your character wings to get others to worship him.