~~The Red Tide~~

Helvetius

~~The Red Tide~~

plague.jpg

This gang is currently the most dominate throughout Oren. Its power allows it to sell drugs and commit murders throughout Anthos unhindered. Involved in numerous illegal activities it has gained a name for itself by the sheer amount of blood spilled without killing unless necessary. By cutting out eyes and splitting people open, yet tending to them so that they can live to crawl back to the cities has spread word about this powerful organization.

The Boss

The Boss is the sole head who brings together Gang Lords for large criminal activities. He has control of a city in Anthos. To go against the Boss, is to go against the Gangs.

Gang Lords

The Gang lords have control over specific cities and areas throughout Anthos. They can choose to be blatant or secretive about the actions in the city or area they control.

Bandit Heads

Bandit heads control all criminal activities along the roads leading to the city of their Gang Lord. They are sure to make the big pennies with his fellow Bandits.

Assassin Heads

Assassin heads control a good portion of murders while conducting all of the silent ones for the Gang Lord. His control extends over all assassins and most murderers. He also deals with heists and/or burglaries.

Drug Lords

Drug Lords control drug import and distribution to other distributors and customers. These men can often be wealthy and usually end up making enemies. It is from these Drug Lords that some good paying jobs are given to other parts of the gang in their cities.

Illegal Activities

~ Murder ~

~ Theft ~

~Drugs ~

~ Assassinations ~

~ Corruption ~

~ Torturing ~

~ Kidnapping ~

~ Illegal Mercenary Work ~

~ Ransoming ~

Who will be working with you?

You will be working with fellow gang members who treat each other with respect as long as they themselves receive respect. So attacking another gang member can lead to severe consequences.

Are there any ranks?

Such things are determined by the Head or Gang Lord you work under. Different ranks are given by different Heads/Gang Lords. Each Gang Lord can choose to have an elite rank and/or an Underboss to control while they are gone. This applies to Heads as well.

How do I work my way up the ladder?

Show your prowess to the Gang Lord and Head you work under by excessive excellence. He will notice this and let you climb the ladder. Should you be looking to become a Head or a Gang Lord, recommendations must be given by your Gang Lord/Head.

Broddah, I want in on this! Any pay?

Many gang members are given resources to sell and/or earn over 250 minas easily. However should you be lacking such the standard base pay for a gang member is 250 minas.

Ah want in on this gang! Let me in broddah!

Fill in this application mate (Given out to criminals only).

OOC:

Minecraft Name:

Timezone:

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype:

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:

-----------------------------------

IC:

Your name:

Your Age:

Your Race:

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief:

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life:

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?:

Where do you live and/or operate mostly:

​Bod, and the rest of his classily dressed criminal friends shake their heads as they chuckle at this wannabe gang.

"See ya on'a streets."

​Bod, and the rest of his classily dressed criminal friends shake their heads as they chuckle at this wannabe gang.

"See ya on'a streets."

A few gang members carry out the bodies of Johnny and Albenic out on the streets. This leaves Rand who escaped for a third time from prison coughing, "Ehm?"

OOC:

Minecraft Name:evilpizzaman

Timezone:EST

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Both

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:I fully understand and don't RP like that on any occasion.

IC:

Your name:Semper

Your Age: 22

Your Race: Human

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Bandit and thief

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I own a small shop 

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Yes

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Abresi

OOC:

Minecraft Name:evilpizzaman

Timezone:EST

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Both

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:I fully understand and don't RP like that on any occasion.

IC:

Your name:Semper

Your Age: 22

Your Race: Human

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Bandit and thief

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I own a small shop 

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Yes

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Abresi

A notice reaches Semper from an associate dressed in fine silk clothing. It says, "Welcome to the Red Tide. Our plans you know about, and we will continue as planned at a date you will be given."

Meanwhile most of the gang prepares for something big. Most can be seen equipping themselves while others head off to disguise themselves amongst a certain target. A bandit head who had just finished armoring asks Rand, "When shall we move?" Rand rubs his double chin for a moment before speaking, "Weh are almost ready. Expect some fine payment we shall from this."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Charoodler

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Both.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it?

That we don't accept poor quality RP?: I've never attempted 'minas or die' on anyone. I don't play for items, mostly social RP.

IC:

Your name: Mikey.

Your Age: 30. I am an elf, it does not matter.

Your Race: Mali'aheral'ker.

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Either Bandit or Assassin. I've worked with Vulture Slave Company, and i'm more than capable of bringing in wriggling hostages.  

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I've made a small fortune living off scraps of the ransom from Tovy-scum hostages. I do accounting as a reliable living.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Not like I haven't been blacklisted before.

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Conclave. Best prey's generally in small towns, though.

Another notice is released to Mikey. It is delivered by a courier this time in rags saying, "Welcome to the Red Tide Mikey. Should you be seen in the next drug trip into the Conclave. You will be contacted."

Bod spits at the feet of the people walking by, him and the other gangsters walk off, he grumbles,

"I bet they can' do **** in a rumble."

Bod spits at the feet of the people walking by, him and the other gangsters walk off, he grumbles,

"I bet they can' do **** in a rumble."

Jingles a bag of minas in one hand from the bank and pokes at Johnny's dead body aligned with Albinec. Their bodies seem to have blade and axe marks from a fight, "Hm?"

Kills a gang member and continues on his day, "I hear there is a gang now."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Icelifreakx

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: I have both, you can PM me for my skype.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:  I am aware and it is the main reason for my request to join.

IC:

Your name: "Oi'm Price Redire, known for many titles, oI' ain't boring yaw' wiff."

Your Age: "Couple 'undreds, yaw forget s'ah elf."

Your Race: "Elf, oi' saed. Yawr' not daft, no?"

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: "Oi'm all buwt an assassin. Me hands never 'ad any blood on 'em/"

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: "Oi' was de leader of a prominent slaver company wid a man named Sunny, s'well oi' lead lotsa' roads 'companions'. Secon' 'n command in de Hatters gang with ol' bessy 'ere." He motions to his hat, a torn up and stained tophat sitting with a mouse squeaking just above his head. 

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: "Oi'm ware' twas' a policy in de Hatters s'well."

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: "Oi' travel alot, ain't a chance yawr' gonnae catch me in jus' one place, no."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Icelifreakx

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: I have both, you can PM me for my skype.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:  I am aware and it is the main reason for my request to join.

IC:

Your name: "Oi'm Price Redire, known for many titles, oI' ain't boring yaw' wiff."

Your Age: "Couple 'undreds, yaw forget s'ah elf."

Your Race: "Elf, oi' saed. Yawr' not daft, no?"

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: "Oi'm all buwt an assassin. Me hands never 'ad any blood on 'em/"

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: "Oi' was de leader of a prominent slaver company wid a man named Sunny, s'well oi' lead lotsa' roads 'companions'. Secon' 'n command in de Hatters gang with ol' bessy 'ere." He motions to his hat, a torn up and stained tophat sitting with a mouse squeaking just above his head. 

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: "Oi'm ware' twas' a policy in de Hatters s'well."

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: "Oi' travel alot, ain't a chance yawr' gonnae catch me in jus' one place, no."

A man wearing traveling clothes manages to find you to deliver a notice. The notice reads, "Welcome to the Red Tide, Mr.Price! We will attempt to contact you again shortly as we continue to grow and expand our sphere of influence!"

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Alzonias

Timezone: EST

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Yes, Skype

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Yes and I appreciate that some people still prefer RP over PvP on an RP server.

IC:

Your name: Acastus

Your Age: 27

Your Race: Mixed (Mostly Elf)

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: You could consider me a bandit but I would also make a good and prefer to be a thief.

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I used to be a guard of Abresi but was removed for drug use and assault on the captain, I am now unemployed and homeless

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: I am already blacklisted in Abresi so you could say I'm used to it.

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Abresi and outlying cities