~~The Red Tide~~

Helvetius

In his home, Rand receives a letter in his mail which he opens sighing to himself, "Ah hope it ain't another ***** looking t-" Reading it over Rand just gives a slight smile before taking it inside. Laying it out on his table, he fetches a small candle so he can see in the dark and some ink. His mind is racing over the many possibilities as he scribbles down a response, "I will be there."

Meanwhile he also replies to a second letter, going to send out a notice to Acastus stating, "Welcome to the Red Tide! We would be honored to have you with us and to work with us in following deeds to come."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: TuckingFypoz

Timezone: GMT (London)

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: PM for Skype info

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Yes, I have played long enough and know how things go down.

-----------------------------------

IC:

Your name: Jack Asul'mira

Your Age: 32

Your Race: Human

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Bandit ((But you work with me as a drug dealer))

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I sometimes build things and for criminal I do drug deals

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Yes

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Stated operating in Abresi and I live in 2 various places far from everyone else.

A notice is sent out by a man in a fancy overcoat and mustache. As he approaches Jack Asul'Mira, he recognizes his description and offers him the notice which reads, "Jack Asul'mira! You have been a welcomed friend and drug dealer for the longest time. Your efforts and dealings as a drug dealer have ensured that you have a place amongst us. Welcome, Jack Asul'mira, to the Red Tide!"

--------------------------------------

Rand Firmin sits on his wooden chair in his apartment. His table in front is carved from fine oak wood with beautiful engraved decorations. Upon the top right of the table a quill remains dipped in its ink jar while upon the left, a large candle is lit to give a clear light source over the paper. For awhile Rand just sits there, his eyes wandering over a blank piece of parchment directly in front of him. Looking up briefly he can see once again that his apartment is no longer a shabby shack but instead a now polished floor with freshly painted walls, "These past months have exploded...Weh have tripled in size..."

Turning his head back to the paper, Rand gives a slight smile before reaching to pick up the quill in his right hand. He would dip the quill's tip another time in the ink bottle, tapping it gently on the glass afterwards to remove excess ink before beginning to write upon the piece of parchment.

"Members of the Red Tide! Fellow Heads, Gang Lords, and associates... The time has come to pick a new Gang Lord to further expand our power and influence. We, the Red Tide, have grown far beyond expectations in a short matter of time as has our wealth and infamy. In order to maintain this continual growth, a new Gang Lord must be chosen so that we nay fall apart from the lack of coordination and organization. This parchment has been sent out to every gang member and now... every gang member must decide who will be the new Gang Lord!"

After suffering the loss of The Red Tides leader, Semper sits at his desk in the top floor to his shop pondering his next move. There are tons of papers and a quill and a small jar of ink. He looks over the funds and the members and realizes there is no way for The Red Tide to go on.

He beings to scribe on a piece of parchment "Hello Red Tide members I am sorry to be sending this too you, but the Gang can not continue without the proper leader which I am not. This is the disbandment of the gang." He scribes this same message on a few pieces of parchment. Semper then open the window and whistles a hawk shows up to the ledge of his window. He gives it to the hawk to deliver this too gang members.

A hawk accidentally drops a parchment into an Abresi alleyway, Mithius takes note of this and reads over the paper "The Red Tide's gone, eh?" he nods and whistles for a street kid "Hey kiddo, I'll give ya 20 minas if you round up as many Red Tide folks you can find and get them here, alright? Tell them I got a sweet deal for 'em."

The kid skips off and as the hours pass by, and some men show up

"here's the deal, boys. I need men and you need work, yah? I'll leave you with the math." Mithius drops some Black Hand phamplets and walks off, leaving the former gang members to do what they want with the phamplets. "Take this as our peace offering!" he calls out as he's walking out of the alley

OOC:

Minecraft Name: minerprince13

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Both

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Yes, I do

Your Character's reasons/Backround for turning evil (3 paragraphs minimal):

It was a rainy evening and Timothy was travelling North. Everytime he looked over his shoulder, but didn't see anything. After a couple of hours, Timothy arrived in Abresi, hungy and exhausted. He bought some pieces of bread and fell asleep on the sidewalk.

The next morning Timothy woke up, stretched his muscles and took a walk. He had never been to Abresi before, so it was quite new for him. he wanted to buy some breakfast in a shop, but he discovered a problem. His pockets were almost empty, only a few coins left. Again he had to buy some bread. The whole afternoon, Timothy walked around the city and his some words with the people.  And again he had to spend the night on a sidewalk, while the rain was pouring down.

In the middle of the night, Timothy woke up of a sudden sound and couldn't fall asleep again. He started thinking about his life, because almost every day and night were like this one. When the sun raised, he got up and waited for something to happen. After 30 minutes, nothing happened yet so he decided to leave the city. Strange enough the gates were closed and the guards wouldn't let him out. He began walking around the city, looking for something interresting. Suddenly a man whispered to him: "Do you like money, kid?". Timothy, hungry as he was, anwered: "I do, sah". The man looked of his shoulder and led Timothy to an ally. He asked him: "Do you have a job" Strange enough, Timothy didn't feel unsafe, so he answered"I work at as a lumberjack, but at the moment I have no income." The man looked at Timothy and gave him a piece of paper. "Look at this and give me a bird when you accept.' Timothy wanted to answer, but the man turned around and disapeared in the nignt.

IC:

Your name: Timothy Woodflint

Your Age: 29

Your Race:  Northeron Human

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Bandit/ Thief

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I am a lumberjack, workless at the moment.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Yes

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: In and around Abresi

Guest Grey

OOC:

Minecraft Name: spartansoldier8

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: I has skype.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Ofcourse!

Vuln was just a normal kid, a normal man, a normal boy, he found a tome in his endless quest for adventure once, a very original and old one, he picked it up and began to read, this is how he initially picked up the art of earth evocation, a rather peculiar type of magic, in which he grew in experience quickly, learning the ins and outs of it.

He never really settled down, being homeless, he did some jobs such as thievery, assassination, and bartering, making him a wealthy man, he thrived for power, and quite enjoyed the evil side of himself, because being a goody two shoes never benefitted him anyways, so he just kept on stealing things, and selling them again.

Now he just roams around, looking for jobs, doing whatever he can to entertain himself, it doesn't matter if it's good or bad for him, aslong as he benefits from it, and entertains him.

IC:

Your name: Drake

Your Age: 71

Your Race: Mali'Ker

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: A little bit of everything, I'm quite the allrounder.

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I'am a mage, and I do not have a steady job, I do random jobs mostly.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Sure.

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: The conclave, and Abresi

OOC:

Minecraft Name: spartansoldier8

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: I has skype.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Ofcourse!

Vuln was just a normal kid, a normal man, a normal boy, he found a tome in his endless quest for adventure once, a very original and old one, he picked it up and began to read, this is how he initially picked up the art of earth evocation, a rather peculiar type of magic, in which he grew in experience quickly, learning the ins and outs of it.

He never really settled down, being homeless, he did some jobs such as thievery, assassination, and bartering, making him a wealthy man, he thrived for power, and quite enjoyed the evil side of himself, because being a goody two shoes never benefitted him anyways, so he just kept on stealing things, and selling them again.

Now he just roams around, looking for jobs, doing whatever he can to entertain himself, it doesn't matter if it's good or bad for him, aslong as he benefits from it, and entertains him.

IC:

Your name: Drake

Your Age: 71

Your Race: Mali'Ker

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: A little bit of everything, I'm quite the allrounder.

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I'am a mage, and I do not have a steady job, I do random jobs mostly.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Sure.

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: The conclave, and Abresi

group is dead hiding but leader left twice and you are spy says man

Iosif looks at one of the invitations and wonders how they could be the most powerful gang when they're barely a thing

Kais looks to Iosif and asks 

"Remember the good old days when I made sure things like this didn't spring up?"

"Yes, yes I do."