~~The Red Tide~~

Helvetius

Rand sits in his home once again, dipping his quill into the ink. His thoughts brood on the business they have yet to continue. With a dip of his quill, he begins to write out to the Red Tide gang members once more.

"Gang members of the Red Tide. We have put ourselves in a veil for long enough. For the past year we have gathered intelligence to continue our plans. The Galbenza, foolish in their ideals, have stopped searching for us as a whole. The Black Hand...non existence except for the occasional whisper and their pathetic attempts at separation. It is time again for us to expand outward at an exponential rate. Not a single member of the Red Tide, despite the long year that has been waited, abandoned us. These...gangs?... Think we are just remnants.

Little do they know that we continued to grow."

He dips his quill in ink again, giving a slight smirk before continuing to write.

"I have sent all of you private notices on our meeting place. We will act and make our presence known in a big way... The ones who have lead the guard of Abresi, will learn to fear us again. The travelers will fear for their safety and the women will be anxious for if their children will remain with them."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: MartiniFlamez

Timezone: Central

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Skype, (MartiniFlamez) Idk how much I can use it though.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: I understand

-----------------------------------

IC:

Your name: Martin Ekko

Your Age: 25

Your Race: Human (Northener)

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Assassin/Bandit

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: Martin is a smith in his civ. life.  He doesn't have a smithy but he considers himself a good smith that can forge anything.  His criminal life is somewhat dry.  He used to steal when he was younger but he never really was a good thief.  He is good at planning attacks where a group of men control an area and steal everything form the people there along with killing a few. When he started learning smithing from his adopted father, Martini Ekko, he learned how to fight.  He mostly likes to engage into small street quarrels with other races but he has killed man and is not afraid of doing it again. 

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?:

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: None I travel around looking for work I do not have a home.  I used to hang around a lot at the Delver's base with my father but I stopped when he died.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: MartiniFlamez

Timezone: Central

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Skype, (MartiniFlamez) Idk how much I can use it though.

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: I understand

IC:

Your name: Martin Ekko

Your Age: 25

Your Race: Human (Northener)

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Assassin/Bandit

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: Martin is a smith in his civ. life.  He doesn't have a smithy but he considers himself a good smith that can forge anything.  His criminal life is somewhat dry.  He used to steal when he was younger but he never really was a good thief.  He is good at planning attacks where a group of men control an area and steal everything form the people there along with killing a few. When he started learning smithing from his adopted father, Martini Ekko, he learned how to fight.  He mostly likes to engage into small street quarrels with other races but he has killed man and is not afraid of doing it again. 

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?:

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: None I travel around looking for work I do not have a home.  I used to hang around a lot at the Delver's base with my father but I stopped when he died.

Rand's eyes shift over the application sent to him by a courier. Everything seems to be fine, but then his eyes come across an unfilled line. Giving a dip of his quill in ink, he writes a response for a courier to send back.

"Mein friend while your request to become a Red Tide tis understandable, you must be aware that if you leave this gang without meh consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in. Do you understand?"

I do understand that.  Must not have seen it.

"Very well. Welcome to the Red Tide. You will be contacted in person soon."

Rand sits down late at night in a dim light to write several identical letters with red ink. When he finishes, he stamps the letters with a red symbol before having his couriers send them off to the gang leaders.

"The plans are complete. Gather the gang members you have stationed in your respective cities and we will commence our operation. Tell your men stationed in the guard-forces to be ready."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Zarichen

Timezone: -8:00 PST

Do you have teamspeak and/or skype: Yes

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Ye

IC:

Your name: Ryn

Your Age: 19

Your Race: Human

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Thief//Assassin

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: Im a Merc for Hire in my Civilian life, Criminal I steal or kill.

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Ye

OOC:

Minecraft Name: stephensj

Timezone: EST

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:  Yes

IC:

Your name: Harv

Your Age: 23

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Bandit

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I stay 'round th' Vekaro sewers, when I 'ear someone up above I go up one o' th' passages an' club 'em o'er the 'ead. Once they're ou' cold I take what they got, then go back down to th' sewers while I wait fer th' next one.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Aye

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Vekaro

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Zarichen

Timezone: -8:00 PST

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?: Ye

IC:

Your name: Ryn

Your Age: 19

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Thief//Assassin

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: Im a Merc for Hire in my Civilian life, Criminal I steal or kill.

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Ye

OOC:

Minecraft Name: stephensj

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:  Yes

IC:

Your name: Harv

Your Age: 23

Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Bandit

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I stay 'round th' Vekaro sewers, when I 'ear someone up above I go up one o' th' passages an' club 'em o'er the 'ead. Once they're ou' cold I take what they got, then go back down to th' sewers while I wait fer th' next one.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Aye

Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Vekaro

In the new found Red Tide hideout, where the Red Tide plots their next move for their grand schemes, Rand Firmin looks over the two applications. After reading them both thoroughly he would nod his head and say to a spy next to him, "Contact these two men. Tell them that they are welcome to the Red Tide." With a quick nod of his head, the man leaves to find the two and should he find them he would try to speak with them. Should they be allowed to speak they would say, "The Red Tide welcomes you to their organization. If you wish to continue on your paths to joining the Red Tide, you will be contacted in person by an official member of their organization."

OOC:
Minecraft Name: Benben582
Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:  Yes, I love that actually.

If it matters, I had an old VA accepted.
IC:
Your name: Ben Avice
Your Age: 18
Are you an assassin, bandit, or thief: Thief
What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I am a laborer in the city of Kaphro. I travel around, performing cons and plucking items I deem valuable.
Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Indeed
Where do you live and/or operate mostly: Kaphro

OOC:

Do we understand that we do not allow 'minas or die' RP? That we provide Roleplaying combat regularly and use PvP occasionally or if the opposition wants it? That we don't accept poor quality RP?:  Yes, I love that actually.

IC:

What is it that you do for a living in your criminal and civilian life: I am a laborer in the city of Kaphro. I travel around, performing cons and plucking items I deem valuable.

Are you aware that if you leave this gang without consent, you will be placed on a blacklist in every city we operate in?: Indeed

A courier finally manages to make contact with you. He offers you a letter. Should you read it, it says, "Welcome to the Red Tide. You will be contacted in person by an official member of the Red Tide."

Rand sits in his chair at the meeting table. His hands are folded on his lap and he wears his regular brown clothing. Several other Red Tide members sit around the table and each of them in their own position. Small chatters are heard from where Rand sits but as he begins to lean forward to speak, the room goes silent.

"The Red Tide is now selecting another Gang Lord. We have doubled in size once again, reaching over 2,000 (20) criminals spread across all of the Fringe. More affiliates, nay in our lists, help and aid our efforts. We are larger and more powerful than all of these other criminal organizations combined.

Once more, due to our increased size we need another Gang Lord. Several choices have been made, and I expect to see the rest of you select your choice. Now, off of that..."

He takes a deep breath before growling out, "We will take and torture a Chivay or Horen. Nay will they be ransomed. Just tortured, made to suffer, 'nd thrown back into the shithole of an Empire. Any questions?"

OOC:

IC:

Accepted

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.