[Lore] Official Creator Cleric

MamaBearJade

It makes little sense why Tah would grant two different kinds of clerical magic though. From what I have understood. Tah's magic locks clerics from learning /any/ arcane magic. This allows us only /minor/ allowance to arcane through mild spells that are used strictly for healing.

But thats my opinion ^^;;

Just a note to wardog since he has brought it up so many times.

Creator clerics are Cleric Priests with the same exact powers but different alternatives in magic. There no longer are any tiers, but even before creator clerics could be just as strong as healers as the cleric Priest. And even if it wasn't so before, right now it's how it is.

Does it state this anywhere? The founder stated that they were meant to be paladins, which was a clerical order rank, which was a lesser healer.

Does it state this anywhere? The founder stated that they were meant to be paladins, which was a clerical order rank, which was a lesser healer.

Founder didn't write a thing as well, if it's not written down in a guide or something it is not followed. Te guide for creator clerics has always been the priest healing. And I saw your character, Selina's and others do extreme powerful healing, and they are are creator clerics since they weren't in the clerical order. (I might be wrong about your char, I just think he wasn't in the clerical order. Thought he might just have left them.)

To be blunt, this seems like a thread saying, "We are special clerics, so we deserve OOC distinction." Even though... it changes absolutely nothing from the original priest healing for non-Clerics and could easily just be RPed without needing any lore changes/additions as NOTHING is changed.

To be blunt, this seems like a thread saying, "We are special clerics, so we deserve OOC distinction." Even though... it changes absolutely nothing from the original priest healing for non-Clerics and could easily just be RPed without needing any lore changes/additions as NOTHING is changed.

This is being posted because some people believe we should not be able to heal muscle and bone. We are being told we are roleplaying clerical magic wrong because we are healing major wounds at the same level as Tah Clerics

Plus we want official POSTED lore. Toov's creator cleric lore is not available to be looked at

It makes little sense why Tah would grant two different kinds of clerical magic though. From what I have understood. Tah's magic locks clerics from learning /any/ arcane magic. This allows us only /minor/ allowance to arcane through mild spells that are used strictly for healing.

But thats my opinion ^^;;

Clerics don't really need arcane magics to assist them to heal because they can magic flesh back together.

That being said, a healer that used arcane magics to heal would be very interesting in my book.

Founder didn't write a thing as well, if it's not written down in a guide or something it is not followed. Te guide for creator clerics has always been the priest healing. And I saw your character, Selina's and others do extreme powerful healing, and they are are creator clerics since they weren't in the clerical order. (I might be wrong about your char, I just think he wasn't in the clerical order. Thought he might just have left them.)

You would be incorrect about my character, as well as Selina's, both were taught within the clerical order and Selina was a former/current Ascended that also role-played having golden blood. I would also argue you are fundamentally incorrect about creator cleric healing capabilities since they have the ability to tap into the Arcane and also worship an apparently lesser patron.

This is being posted because some people believe we should not be able to heal muscle and bone. We are being told we are roleplaying clerical magic wrong because we are healing major wounds at the same level as Tah Clerics

Plus we want official POSTED lore. Toov's creator cleric lore is not available to be looked at

In my opinion, you should not be as capable of healing as Clerical Order Clerics. It removes the distinction and just removes importance and specialty factor in the original Clerics, and with reasoning I wouldn't consider to be the best. Creator Clerics have been said to be weaker in power to Clerical Order Clerics (or as far as I've heard) because they did not make the effort, OOC and IC, as to obtain Tahariae/Eshtael's/other Clerical Patron's gifts. 

Since this magic does the exact same thing as Clerical Healing, it should realistically be drawn from Tahariae. I've considered Creator Clerics his "bastard children" whom of which he relays a minor form of his gifts because he approves of their intentions despite them being misguided. The arcane magic rule should also play into this where they're either incapable of learning other magic or are just very weak in that regard where trying to keep a handle on your Creator Cleric abilities and your arcane ones would be a burden and a difficulty in itself.

Clerics don't really need arcane magics to assist them to heal because they can magic flesh back together.

That being said, a healer that used arcane magics to heal would be very interesting in my book.

I have used domestic magic over clerical on Kaila as she believed that she should try to keep her skills sharp incase she were to ever lose her skills.

We arent trying to seperate fully....

Let me try to re-explain myself.

Holy Magic is a Main type, yes. Then you have the two subtypes "Creator Clerics" and "Tah Clerics"

Creator clerics can learn arcane Tah have a subtype with War Cleric.

This doesnt seem that hard to give Creator clerics their own Subtype. "Arcane Users" and "Pure Priest Healing" those that cut themselves off from most Arcane magic to be strictly healers and strictly adhear to a true code.

I plan to find out what "patron" we truly draw from for OOC knowledge as it is an Aengul or Deamon that pretends to be the creator.

Basically this is all we are trying to accomplish.

Create and OFFICIAL lore for creator clerics.

Have an actual lock on those of us following the code

So this is how is should look

HOLY MAGIC

- Clerical Magic

- - War Cleric

- Priest Healing

- - Arcane Users

- Clerical Healing

- - Minor ability to connect to void

You would be incorrect about my character, as well as Selina's, both were taught within the clerical order and Selina was a former/current Ascended that also role-played having golden blood. I would also argue you are fundamentally incorrect about creator cleric healing capabilities since they have the ability to tap into the Arcane and also worship an apparently lesser patron.

It was never written down, it isn't followed. Creator clerics right now have the same powers as clerical priests, but I don't actually see much hope in them continuing existing.

And Selina learnt from Clerics?

I'm surprised Tahaerie doesn't bump this pretender Aengul off for stealing worshippers from her.

Wait... what if... it is Tahaerie?

I've always believed that like the Greek and Roman pantheons, Aenguls and Daemons each have their own spheres or areas of power that don't intersect. So, having multiple patrons for essentially the same purpose seems a little suspicious! Especially since at the purest level Aenguls and Daemons are out for power and sharing their specialty with other Aengudaemons wouldn't benefit them, only detriment both of them. But mortals like choices, so Tahaerie could pretend to be another Aengul as well, thus gathering two groups of worshipers to her cause.

Just rambling, don't mind me.

It was never written down, it isn't followed. Creator clerics right now have the same powers as clerical priests, but I don't actually see much hope in them continuing existing.

And Selina learnt from Clerics?

She did, yes, at the time there was no such thing as creator clerics. She worked within the order for a brief period of time and mentored Areon in Ascended practices such as meditations and the like. Areon was the war cleric of the clerical order during Asulon and left the order but continued his duties as always, partly due to political circumstances.

Not to offend, Jistuma, but I suggest actually knowing about the basic history of the members within the discussed about lore before going about correcting people by throwing around misinterpreted examples, and further devolving the situation.

Toov is the only writer of ANY lore for creator clerics, so I would think his word would serve as some authority considering the general lack of any.

Sadly they are a bit stingy with their magic. We believe in the Creator, that is our thing. However, this is more to still be "creator" clerics and show that we have grown from their /original/ lore. This is to stop the snubbing and the high horse-ness we have been getting.

Hi there! Ever since the Council of Light was reinstated, the Master Clerics, myself among them,  have made it a point to not be stingy with the magic, not at all! The only difference is that we do not currently openly recruit, instead preferring to do so behind closed doors, letting it be done as we're approached RPly! With healing magic in particular, people are welcomed with open arms! As two former creator clerics will attest, I am in fact quite willing to take them in ICly and "Taharianize " them! Just not that much of a fan of guild threads for these types of organizations =)

P.S. Love the guild lock, can we have that made lore official? My biggest problem with Creator Clerics was the lack of oversight, very glad to see this is a thing!

I'm surprised Tahaerie doesn't bump this pretender Aengul off for stealing worshippers from her.

Wait... what if... it is Tahaerie?

I've always believed that like the Greek and Roman pantheons, Aenguls and Daemons each have their own spheres or areas of power that don't intersect. So, having multiple patrons for essentially the same purpose seems a little suspicious! Especially since at the purest level Aenguls and Daemons are out for power and sharing their specialty with other Aengudaemons wouldn't benefit them, only detriment both of them. But mortals like choices, so Tahaerie could pretend to be another Aengul as well, thus gathering two groups of worshipers to her cause.

Just rambling, don't mind me.

In my opinion, you should not be as capable of healing as Clerical Order Clerics. It removes the distinction and just removes importance and specialty factor in the original Clerics, and with reasoning I wouldn't consider to be the best. Creator Clerics have been said to be weaker in power to Clerical Order Clerics (or as far as I've heard) because they did not make the effort, OOC and IC, as to obtain Tahariae/Eshtael's/other Clerical Patron's gifts. 

Since this magic does the exact same thing as Clerical Healing, it should realistically be drawn from Tahariae. I've considered Creator Clerics his "bastard children" whom of which he relays a minor form of his gifts because he approves of their intentions despite them being misguided. The arcane magic rule should also play into this where they're either incapable of learning other magic or are just very weak in that regard where trying to keep a handle on your Creator Cleric abilities and your arcane ones would be a burden and a difficulty in itself.

Sweet lord, these two posts. These so much. You-.. I-... I can't put it into words how much I adore these two posts, they're just perfect about how I feel towards Tahariaes stand point with Creator clerics, they're people with good intentions but they're not worshipping the right aengul to do such, and why would any other aengul steal Tahariaes role anyway? Anywho, I have a neutral opnion on this lore as I'm no clerical mastermind so, yup.

What would a Creator Cleric do if he or she was attacked by some manner of Undead? Are they allowed to fight back in self defense? Or is it any killing is bad? If it is in the lore, I probably missed it, I just skimmed it.