The Order Of Winter's Watch

meet-wolf-man-german-researcher-werner-fLore:

The Winter's Watch was created by King Winter Sezarius many centuries ago to protect his Nation of Valkyru home to the Frost Elves, they were created during a time of great war between the Frost Elves and the Dwarves as a guard force for the noble family. They managed to protect the noble family until the death of King Winter which was when a queen took his place, this queen was his daughter Vashra Sezarius and she turned the Winter's Watch into the guard force of the entire Nation to protect her people from anybody who would seek to harm them. Queen Vashra Sezarius had a natural gift at using Ice Magic and taught it to many of the soldiers in the Watch, these soldiers are known as Sakaras which is the Valkyrian word for Magic Swords. Eventually Queen Vashra met her end during a rebellion and the Frost Elves formed Tribes. The Winter's Watch followed the true heir to the throne Nyaja Sezarius and she taught them to have no fear in the face of death meaning that they were the ultimate soldiers and would fight until the day they die. Eventually Nyaja moved her Tribe to the lower regions of Anthos after the birth of her children, sadly during this migration Nyaja went missing and the heir to her Tribe was left incharge of the whole tribe at the age of 15, this was her daughter Siyyl Sezarius, she took the tribe, her brothers and the Winter's Watch into Anthos and allowed them to split apart and live away from the tribe. Now Siyyl Sezarius is the leader of the Winter's Watch and has merged them into the Princedom of Fenn where they fight under them to protect all Elves.

Not Finished Yet

((Yes i made up the King Lore, that King thing and the Kingdom of Valkyru was all to do with my character's backstory when i created it so i thought why not use that as some Lore here since it makes sense))

A snelf says

"What in the name of Wyrvun is a frost elf?"

Volet slaps snelf, educating him,

"frost elves were the corrupt followers of Ondnarch."

*A note is left near Fenn's land. It's script is scrawled in blood, through divination revealing that of a Snow Elf's. At the top, in golden foil, lies this stamped seal:

~^~

"Fenn-born Scum are not to arise on our watch. Your lot are simple bandits and nothing more, an occult group of Ondnarch followers that colonized sacred grounds on which many people were buried to erect your hideous dwellings. You struck deals with the scourge to preserve yourselves, and then let hundreds of Oren and Urguan men die to save you from them.

If I am to see your filthy kind, unless they hath thrown the livery of their tainted bloodline to the mud, I will kill them and deliver them to this site.

With Love,

Alphonse Tovalin."

*The corpse of a Snow Elven Woman, (Dannybrine), long-since decayed, has been left beneath the tree the note was pinned on.

*A note is left near Fenn's land. It's script is scrawled in blood, through divination revealing that of a Snow Elf's. At the top, in golden foil, lies this stamped seal:

~^~

"Fenn-born Scum are not to arise on our watch. Your lot are simple bandits and nothing more, an occult group of Ondnarch followers that colonized sacred grounds on which many people were buried to erect your hideous dwellings. You struck deals with the scourge to preserve yourselves, and then let hundreds of Oren and Urguan men die to save you from them.

If I am to see your filthy kind, unless they hath thrown the livery of their tainted bloodline to the mud, I will kill them and deliver them to this site.

With Love,

Alphonse Tovalin."

*The corpse of a Snow Elven Woman, (Dannybrine), long-since decayed, has been left beneath the tree the note was pinned on.

"Wow harsh" says a snelf.

Sorry that this is taking so long, i have had to search through the Valkyrian Dictionary to find what certain words mean so i can do Ranks and stuff ((I created the Valkyrian Dictionary))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.