Sandk1Ng Characters

Man of Respect

Character Name
Nicknames: Eef, Eath.
Race: Uruk
Status: Alive, showing and inviting people to the orcish culture oocly. RP'ly, he is converting whitewashes to Krug's side.

Description
Height: Eath stands around nine feet tall.
Weight: Heavy.

Body: Massive and muscular
Eyes: Black
Hair: A small and flat mohican, but its thick.
Skin: Dark Green
Markings/Tattoos: He haves similiar tattoos on his both arms. Ask their reason in RP :P
Health: ||||||||||
Personality: Eath is a calm orc, but, he doesn't likes when others insults Krug; for him, this is a reason to kill one. He doesn't kill much neither raid much, still, he loves klomping. Sometimes, he might get a little bit angry. Eath is smart for a normal orc, and at the same time, dumb.
Inventory: A sword bigger than the average, his belt contains pouches with seeds, pomegranates and one contains cactus green, but, its a little bit rare to see him smoke.
Further Details: The pomegranates comes at hand many times, he haves to distract  something or either give a small scare on one person after seeing the sparkles of the many pomegranates. The seeds are used to feed his so loved bird.

Life Style
Alignment: I don't know what Eath would fit in. He kills, eats most living things meat ((except orcs)) and follows Krug and the spirits above all things.
Deity: Krug
Religion: Kruganism ((DERP, HERP? DERPP!))
Alliance/Nation/Home: Eath lives on Krugdanistan in these days. His nation is the Krughai. Idk what should i put on alliance.
Job/Class: Eath is very versatile. He is awful but knows how to do the very basics of the Alchemistry and Smithing. Sometimes, he scouts the orcish lands or klomp. He can climb, hunt and eat raw meat.
Title(s): Ork, Greenskin, Shomo
Profession(s): Eath is versatile, and will do many things, they might be for Krughai's safety or money, but above all, there is Krug following.
Special Skill(s): He can convert whitewashes to Krug's followers.
Flaw(s): I will not place this as i fear metagaming of my weaknesses.

Mojo
Current Status: Novice, learning with Elphaba's half spirit.
Arch-Type: Shamanism
Sub-Type: Elementalism
Weakness(es): Can only summon the water spirit to aid him in battle as he is the only one that he currently haves. Can't use their powers.
Strenghts: N/A
Current spells(s): N/A

NOTHING TO SEE DOWN HERE, BBY, THIS IS A WIP. I'll finish it when i want. :ohplz:

Weaponry
Fighting Style:
Trained Weapon[s]:
Favored Weapon:
Archery:

Biography
Parents:
Siblings:
Children:
Extended Family:
Pet(s):

History: