[Recruiting] The Winterguard

AmK

OOC

MC name: Herwann07

Skype name: axelfrans98

RP

Name: Tonwulf Axebane

Experience: Part of several small militias, several contracts as a sellsword, bounty hunter and was in a small group of assasins. He knows how to use swords, daggers, axes and maces. He's also familiar with crossbows and bows.

Oath:

I, Tonwulf Axebane do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin untill I claim the deathbed.

OOC

MC name: Herwann07

Skype name: axelfrans98

RP

Name: Tonwulf Axebane

Experience: Part of several small militias, several contracts as a sellsword, bounty hunter and was in a small group of assasins. He knows how to use swords, daggers, axes and maces. He's also familiar with crossbows and bows.

Oath:

I, Tonwulf Axebane do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin untill I claim the deathbed.

Accepted.

Report to Kaldonia for uniform and bunking.

OOC

MC name: TapeSauce durrrrrrr

Skype name: sirfoxwolf

RP

Name: Lughaidh ((Phonetically pronounced Loo-ee.))

Experience: None, I'm 17.

Oath:

I, Lughaidh do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name: TapeSauce durrrrrrr

Skype name: sirfoxwolf

RP

Name: Lughaidh ((Phonetically pronounced Loo-ee.))

Experience: None, I'm 17.

Oath:

I, Lughaidh do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

Accepted.

OOC

MC name: JCmarine

Skype name: MonkeyMarine

RP

Name: Tearn

Experience: been in the Imperial Army for a long time then got killed

Oath:

I… do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name: JCmarine

Skype name: MonkeyMarine

RP

Name: Tearn

Experience: been in the Imperial Army for a long time then got killed

Oath:

I… do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

Accepted.

The Winterguard would sure..

A bypasser says, nodding to the recruitment poster.

OOC

MC name:

MiniSpigot.

Skype name:

none.

RP

Name:

Viktor Hardalf.

Male.

Experience:

A former sellsword, retired due to an accident then became a drifter.

Oath:

I Viktor Hardalf do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will,Lord Blackwell Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name:

MiniSpigot.

Skype name:

none.

RP

Name:

Viktor Hardalf.

Male.

Experience:

A former sellsword, retired due to an accident then became a drifter.

Oath:

I Viktor Hardalf do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will,Lord Blackwell Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

Accepted.

OOC

MC name: danielyoda

Skype name: daniel150699

RP

Name: Benjen

Experience: He served as the guard of a merchant caravan. But was forced to find other employment, when the merchant decided to retire and open up a shop.

Oath:

I Benjen do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, Lord Blackwell Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name:leap1

Skype name:jordanrichards123

RP

Name:Alex Hikaru

Experience:I've fought a bit with the Claxdon Guard but they have perished ,after leaving I had decided to go on training and have been taught by some great fighters.

Oath:

I Alexander Hikaru do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name: danielyoda

Skype name: daniel150699

RP

Name: Benjen

Experience: He served as the guard of a merchant caravan. But was forced to find other employment, when the merchant decided to retire and open up a shop.

Oath:

I Benjen do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, Lord Blackwell Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name:leap1

Skype name:jordanrichards123

RP

Name:Alex Hikaru

Experience:I've fought a bit with the Claxdon Guard but they have perished ,after leaving I had decided to go on training and have been taught by some great fighters.

Oath:

I Alexander Hikaru do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

Accepted.

OOC

MC name: Orange_Tango

Skype name: kyle.mcphee2

RP

Name: Delgan Llynfield

Experience: (Server wise:) Not a thing. (In IC:) A former personal bodyguard of a noble

Oath:

OOC

MC name: Orange_Tango

Skype name: kyle.mcphee2

RP

Name: Delgan Llynfield

Experience: (Server wise:) Not a thing. (In IC:) A former personal bodyguard of a noble

Oath:

Accepted.