[Recruiting] The Winterguard

AmK

OOC

MC name: MartiniFlamez

Skype name: MartiniFlamez ( I don't know how much I can use it though.)

RP

Name: Martyn Drakor

Experience: I was born to a smith father who taught me everything about swords and weapons and how to use them. I am a great fighter from everything he taught me, then only thing he didn't teach me was how to make them. I aspire to fight for Winterguard and become a smith.

Oath:

I… do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator’s, and your will, … Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it’s kin till the day I am a grave man.

OOC:

MC Name: dewran

Skype Name: Dewb0ne

RP:

Name: Hadrian Lynch

Experience: I have no previous military experience, yet I believe I am capable of fulfilling the requirements for this role.

I, Hadrian Lynch, do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator's, and your will, Kommandant of the Winterguard, and all your offspring, according to my obligations to the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Henrendul, and all its kin until the day I am a grave man.

OOC

MC name:Novastral

Skype name:N/A

RP

Name:Marillana Lassdiral

Experience:No previous military experience

Oath:

I, Marillana Lassdiral, do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator's, and your will, ... Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it's kin till the day I claim the deathbed.

Application to

The Wintergaurd

OOC:

MC name: mihirjog

Skype name:  mihirjog

RP:

Name: Skylar Vance

Experience: (IC) Once hired as a mercenary for 2 years

Bio Proof: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/115934-mihirjog-app-3/

Oath:

I, mihirjog, do claim a promise of loyalty, to protect and stand for the lands of Herendul, and to always value the Creator's, and your will, ... Kommandant of the Winterguard, and to all your offspring, according to the obligations of the Guard. My sword, my shield, my strength, mine life will serve Herendul, and all it's kin till the day I claim the deathbed.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.