[Revamped] House Colin

Treshure

Skins:

Colin Guardsmen: http://minecraft.nov...House-Guardsmen

qYJG1nK.png

OOC Note:

We are aware House Colin does have a reputation for being trolly, and a reputation for being altogether not quite serious. I and others are aware of it and are making measures to stop it. House Colin will, from here, strive for the best RP. Give us a chance. ;)

Picture of the Keep

SaJVMFK.png?1?2514

History

The Colins began in a humble environment, simple merchants, with a strong faith, with a view on profit. A single item had caught their eye the most, shining brighter than a freshly polished iron ingot or a diamond in it’s raw form. Lapis Luzili. They became obsessed with the blue hue of the gem, implanting it into their clothing and focusing on selling it. Times passed to where they went from mines and farms, to the streets of merchants, and to the battlefield. When times of need called, the current head of the family, Hiedrin, decided to focus on military things. He pursued and pursued it. But yet their love for the blue gem did not falter on the field. In times of war and famine they prayed deeply to the Creator, to give them insight on the situation.

The Colins rode on this tidal wave of warfare for a long while, the constant struggle of battle eliminating a member of the family every once in a while. When the numbers began to dwindle, a meeting was held with the few members of the Colins. They decided to pull out of the warfare style their family had been living in, and instead try and start a settlement, where peace would reign. But it would not be so easy.

Deep in the night thundering hooves hit the packed down sand of the newly found town, with blazing torches in hand. With a few minutes of commotion the entire village was burned down, and it was back to the nomadic lifestyle for the Colins. They roamed until they found the town of Ambriel, it’s landmaster Huron Silverblade. Still very aware of their dwindling numbers, they set out to find more to their cause, and tried to have as many Colin children as they could, for scarcity in numbers ruled supreme. During this time, when loyal to Oren, they departed. Because of this, they had battled the Decterum and Lucienists constantly. The bane of war followed them.

And now they sit, as the seat of the West in Mistmont Keep, overlooking the fledgling town of Algesis. The drums of war beat again, and as the Colin numbers start to grow, their neutrality as vassals to Alras grow as their interest in the world’s conflicts grow as well...

Allegiance

House Colin was originally apart of Oren, then defected to Alras. They have now defected back to Oren, planning to stay.

Rankings

The council of Ministers is a group managing all Colin affairs, in industry and war. The Lord of the House has his final say, and overlooks all operations of House Colin.

Lord of the house: Adarin Colin (Devland99)

Minister of Conflict: Syles Colin (Treshure)

Minister of Diplomacy: Celcian Colin (Hoodmaster906)

Minister of Trade: Alcher Colin (phillip_2011)

Family:

Cicero Colin (cococococo5)

John Colin (oddman11)

Zeller Colin (Catbug)

Lydolf Colin (Legoboy7984)

Wessly Colin (Archmage_cataris)

Gregory Colin (None)

Alric Colin (Tapesauce)

Claire Colin (None)

[bannerman] Arius Methenil (Stalkon)

[bannerman] Casey Short (casey33)

Relics

Thanhic Greatsword

Taken from the evil Northern peaks of Anthos, the Colins were instantly in awe and shock of this magnificent ore. They gathered on the 1st of Malin's Welcome, putting the ore in the forge and smelting it with the best of their ability. It was a blade of cold and chill, gifted to his Imperial Majesty Emperor Chivay as a gift when they defected.

Lapis Luzili Throne

Taken as a chair from Hiedrin himself, the throne behind the Colin throne signifies their seat and representation in the world.

Application

If you want to play a bannerman, fill out below. If you want to play a Colin, talk to devland99, we’d love to have you!

OOC:

MCNAME:
SKYPENAME:
How Active are you?:

Do you have teamspeak?:

IC:

Name:

Race:

Experience:

Short Bio:

The Oath:

The wisdom of the Elves

The ambition of the Dwarves

The strength of the Orcs

The integrity of the Humans

We shall have it all

And though war cursed

With a bane all four

we will emerge through the rock

with a blue hue of value.

Bannermen Oath:

_________, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its honor.

((Copied from Lago, creator of Thanhic Ore lore:

[12:33:59 PM] Lago: A thanhic sword would suck the heat out of the air in the same way a fridge does, too slowly for combat use. The handler's hands would start to cool until they started to get frostbitten with prolonged use though.

They'd also slowly go insane.

[1:20:27 PM] Lago: That being said, frost would form on the sword, and I suppose if you stuck it in cold water the water would begin to freeze around it.
[1:20:35 PM] Lago: So you could make an unmelting popsicle sword...
[1:20:56 PM] Lago: Coldsteel basically stays subzero and water freezes on it.

You seem to be aware of its other properties, just to inform you.))

((Copied from Lago, creator of Thanhic Ore lore:

[12:33:59 PM] Lago: A thanhic sword would suck the heat out of the air in the same way a fridge does, too slowly for combat use. The handler's hands would start to cool until they started to get frostbitten with prolonged use though.

They'd also slowly go insane.

[1:20:27 PM] Lago: That being said, frost would form on the sword, and I suppose if you stuck it in cold water the water would begin to freeze around it.

[1:20:35 PM] Lago: So you could make an unmelting popsicle sword...

[1:20:56 PM] Lago: Coldsteel basically stays subzero and water freezes on it.

You seem to be aware of its other properties, just to inform you.))

((Aye, we asked Jistuma and Swgrclan about it. It has never been swung, and usually wrapped in cloth and then a glass case. It's purely ceremonial.))

MCNAME: casey33
SKYPENAME: casey.short57
How Active are you?: I will be active daily

Do you have teamspeak?: yes

IC:

Name:  Casey short

Race: Human

Experience: Grew up as a regular boy with my farther that was the local doctor in my village, I became a levy man for many houses now I am working for house colan

Short Bio:  As a child I grew up with my farther who at that time before his death was a local doctor for my village, threw him I learned medicine and how to heal the warriors of my village.

The Oath:

The wisdom of the Elves

The ambition of the Dwarves

The strength of the Orcs

The integrity of the Humans

The Joyfulness  Of Halflings 

We shall have it all

Fumble makes an adjustment to all the posters surrounding the Vale.

Waits for the flaming brigade to come to spout critique.

MCNAME: casey33

SKYPENAME: casey.short57

How Active are you?: I will be active daily

Do you have teamspeak?: yes

IC:

Name:  Casey short

Race: Human

Experience: Grew up as a regular boy with my farther that was the local doctor in my village, I became a levy man for many houses now I am working for house colan

Short Bio:  As a child I grew up with my farther who at that time before his death was a local doctor for my village, threw him I learned medicine and how to heal the warriors of my village.

Accepted, as long as you fix up your grammar.

Remember that Zeller died so I now play as Vaktus Colin (Might be spelt Vactus but I am not sure, check my house for the correct spelling) and I am Marshal of the House, so I lead the armies.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.