*A note is left on every notice board,house door,shop saying the folowing*" To all who wish to Make coin,gain honor,power or wish to make a name for there self But live in the shadow's or work in them place.Or just to learn  magic, gain land,knowledge or to seek some one's death bed.  Or just want some one to neel at your feet. Then just place a torch out side of your home and we will contact you. Follow The call of darkness and Power that one might seek or maybe you seek coin then join and your wish's will be granted as long as you stay loyal to the black crown

Rank's

Black crown -leader of the guild

Head blade - They handle giving out order's to the rest of the guild 

Black knight - Do alot of the small thing's but are the basic soldier's of the guild 

Shadow -One that is there to be nor seen or heard but is to do as asked also sent on assassination missions  (basically a dark knight in training) 

Slaver - They handle the slaves of the guild and make sure they do there work((will only have vary few of them it is the same rank as a shadow))but will be sent out to capture new slaves 

Dark minion- They are the newly accepted  member's of the guild and will be sent to rob people

follower - They are trying to prove them self's worthy of joining 

Reason the guild was made: To keep the good at edge to give all of these's new guard groups a job and to give city guard's a reason to patrol there area and there road's. to keep them on edge. and to add more rp. And spice up the whole every one wanting to be a good guy or the next hero it's getting quite annoying 

Reason for joining the guild: to kill some people/rob them to keep the bad guy's alive .To make people fear you or just to seek knowledge,power,land,honor the chose is up to you   

App

OOC

mine craft username: 

do you have have Skype (leave Skype name if yes) or ts:

IC

Name: 

Reason for joining: 

Are in any other guild if so what guild: none lol

Can you use magic? 

Race((all thought it dosn't matter )):

Combat skills:

Extra info you wish to share:

App:

Username: legocrazy7

Skype or ts: No sorry

Name: Cal'Zul Faener

Reason: I want to perfect my skills and gain trust of the other people like me.

Other guilds: No

Magic: Sadly no, I wish to learn illusion and mental magic

Combat skills: They are okay but certainly not perfected. I use a mix of acrobatics in my attacks.

Extra info: Nothing much else to say.

mine craft username: assassinbladezio7989896

do you have have Skype (leave Skype name if yes) or ts: not allowed it :(((

IC

Name: altair "crimson death" redblade

Reason for joining: orc banditz killed my parents when i was 3 yrs old and i ant to avenge them!

Can you use magic? if so what kind: i am master of all magicz an old wizard called gandalf whitestaff took me in after my parents died and helped me master the artz!

Combat skills: every weapon there iz!

IC

Reason for joining: orc banditz killed my parents when i was 3 yrs old and i ant to avenge them!

Can you use magic? if so what kind: i am master of all magicz an old wizard called gandalf whitestaff took me in after my parents died and helped me master the artz!

You're trying too hard.....

App:

Username: legocrazy7

Skype or ts: No sorry

Name: Cal'Zul Faener

Reason: I want to perfect my skills and gain trust of the other people like me.

Other guilds: No

Magic: Sadly no, I wish to learn illusion and mental magic

Combat skills: They are okay but certainly not perfected. I use a mix of acrobatics in my attacks.

Extra info: Nothing much else to say.

Accepted Try to be online today if you cant pm me but welcome to the guild

IC

nice troll denied

IC

Why?

r7RH6Iy.gif

he is just trying to be funny but it is a sad atempt

*attempt :)

((i just...wanna point out that "Death mage" isn't a thing. You're unlikely to be able to be good at magic and also skilled with a blade. Other than just stabby stabby, due to the time it takes to learn any magic and how weak it makes you physically.))

((i just...wanna point out that "Death mage" isn't a thing. You're unlikely to be able to be good at magic and also skilled with a blade. Other than just stabby stabby, due to the time it takes to learn any magic and how weak it makes you physically.))

yes the death mages rely on there magic more than there blade. That's why the master assassin is equal to a death mage but there main rank is a death mage so it will balance out with having magic user's and blade user's there just the other high rank. but thanks for your input.  they will just use there magic more than a blade

(( All trolling aside though, we really don't need any Assassins Creed esque guilds on here. The best sort of characters and guilds anywhere on this server are the ones that keep to lore and just fit in with the world as the normal, everyday person within their race. It's great to make characters interesting, but straying to far away from lore and using to many cliches is what will probably get you branded an 'edgy' and nobody likes edgy characters. This isn't me being mean and seeming butthurt by any stretch of the imagination, just giving you some advice is all ))

((I did think this guild was a joke at first, so I believe Richard has a point...Perhaps you can make it more unique, but in a subtle, non-extravagant way? I am not trying to be nasty or anything, but perhaps you should re-think your guild idea, and perhaps use some original, self-made ideas that are not too flashy. An example of a 'flashy' guild (apart from, perhaps, yours?) would be one where everyone climbs buildings, uses hidden blades, has eight throwing knives on them (or more :P), is a master swordsman, is still a teenager/young-adult and follows a 'secret code of conduct' that everyone and their mother in the Fringe/Anthos knows about.

Anyway, I hope you don't take my advice too badly, as I really mean to help you :) ))

A tall man would hear of this guild and chuckle slightly, remembering how he had wished to be an acrobatic, master swordsman, elite assassin who is a battle mage once, but never got the chance to be one. He sighs as he walks to his house, wondering what his life could have been if all his parents were killed by orcs and he had a burning desire to kill them in revenge.....

(( All trolling aside though, we really don't need any Assassins Creed esque guilds on here. The best sort of characters and guilds anywhere on this server are the ones that keep to lore and just fit in with the world as the normal, everyday person within their race. It's great to make characters interesting, but straying to far away from lore and using to many cliches is what will probably get you branded an 'edgy' and nobody likes edgy characters. This isn't me being mean and seeming butthurt by any stretch of the imagination, just giving you some advice is all ))

((yes i know i just want to see a legit assassin guild there im tired of like 11 year olds and 10 year olds wanting to be an assassin because of the assassin creeds game i actly want there to be a thieving/killing guild that is taken seriously  and it is not just a regular assassin's guild we will do big attack's on towns and more to keep the guard squad's bissy and to give town guard's a reason to patrols there town and city's ,roads the guild will be robing people left and right and trying to kill people of high command to spice up rp abit so kings and more will need royal guards to actly guard the king's  to add more danger to the land other than the scourge and i do pain on the guild growing out of the guild faze to become a evil force for people to fight againstand i will go by lore im actly reading up on some lore that i am going to try to tie the guild to for more of a affect but thank you for your input and advice i jst want a few men/people to get the guild started but i have big plains