The Alrasian Order

FORƎST

PNDruEL.png

What is dead may never die.

XqCCI0H.jpg

Mission of the Order:

The Order protects the Nation-State of Alras, purging all evils from within & without, ushering in Order and Justice wherever its jurisdiction allows.

============================================

Tenants & Ranking:

“Alras operates under the principles of meritocracy. Those diligent in their work are rewarded. The very same ideals are followed by the Order.”

--High Constable I

High Constable

A Councillor by right, to take full command of the city and its resources during wartime.

|

Earl Marshal

The Constable’s second in command. He leads where the Councilman cannot.

|

Captain

Three Captains, each hand picked and with their own duties and responsibility.

|

Marshal

Loyal and hardy, these men have proven capable commanders on the battlefield.

|

Constable

Military officers, responsible for the training, hiring, and disciplining of recruits.

|

Alrasian Man-at-Arms / Guardsmen

The main bolstering force of the Order. They have been formally trained and Initiated.

|

Recruit / Conscript

Fresh meat.

============================================

Application:

Name: [+mc id]

Race:

Sex:

Other Affiliations/Loyalties:

Any notable talents, trades:

[skype:]

Binding Oath:

I,  ______ swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown Syrio and his charges.

To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability,

Until the day I am set free from my duty, either by discharge or by death.

[Poke me on my Skype @ Matt3rson w/ any questions]

wglqzeb.png

Councillor's Missive

As of [29/04/2014] ,

By the order of the Constable, all ranks of the Order are now reset to Guardsmen. For the time being all solders are to be promoted only at the High Constable's discretion, upon the merit they display.

[01/06/2014]

D1CvlRX.png

Uniforms have arrived! All soldiers may receive one set + armor at the Order Keep outside Alras.

03TdZAd.png

I believe I've already been put on the roster, will an application be needed from me?

You need not apply. all others after you must apply.

Application:

Name: Maletone Frostbeard

Race: Dwarf/Human Mix

Sex:Male

Any notable talents, trades:Master o' air evocation, Master swordsman and very skilled in hand tae hand combat, was an officer fer the folllowing: Imperial dragon guard(Body guards of Oren's Empress), Shields of Salvus, Onyx Initiative(undercover Shields), Enforcers of Oren, and Lead engineer of tae decterum. and the kings watch of Abresi.

Binding Oath:

I,  Maleton swear to honor my pact with the Orderarrow-10x10.png, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Maletone  swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Name: Azaze Colins

Race: Dark Elf

Sex: male

Other Affiliations/Loyalties: none

Any notable talents, trades: moderatly skilled swordsman, trained in Hand to hand combat and an Apsiring Poet.

Binding Oath:

I, Azaze swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Azaze swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Application:
Name:

Glee
Race:

Wood Elf
Sex:

Male, I think.

N/a

Pretty good with a sword, can be good with a bow, though don't find many chances to use one, I like keeping peace...That's about it.

Binding Oath:
I,  Glee swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.
I, Glee swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

-The application is written in a very sloppy and crude handwriting-

Name: Aganar?

Race: Dwarf

Sex: Male.

Other Affiliations/Loyalties: None

Any notable talents, trades: Beating people up with rocks and ****. Knives I can use, and so can I use fists

Binding Oath:

I, Aganar swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Aganar swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Name: Isabella von Craw

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Other Affiliations/Loyalties: As a priestess of Tahariae, I've taken vows against war and unnecessary violence. If possible, i'd like to apply for a simple cleric or assistant position to help Alras and its Guard in anyway I can, I don't think i'm very capable of being a soldier.

Any notable talents, trades: Baking, healing

[skype:] GurenRycerz

Binding Oath:

I,  Isabella von Craw swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Isabella von Craw swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Name: Wandar

Race: Kharajyr

Sex: Male

Other Affiliations/Loyalties: None so far.

Any notable talents, trades: Claws.

[skype:] epic_raccoon

Binding Oath:

I,  Wandar swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Wandar swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Name: Eldwehn Strongbow                                                                          

Race: Mali (Wood Elf)

Sex: Male

Other Affiliations/Loyalties: N/A

I was once named Lord, Protector of a small coastal village in 'The Verge', holding against many Uruk clan attacks. Later in Anthos I was made a commander in Salvus' military and then once in Anthos was brought to be a High Warden in the Elven Lumi'drim and commander of many. I am a master archer and adept swordsman. I am swift to learn in the art of combat especially with bladed weapons. Though I will shed blood only when necessary. As Malin has said, "Blood spilt within the forest leaves a dire stain on the grass".

[skype:] joe.doktor3

Binding Oath:

I,  Eldwehn swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Eldwehn swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Application:

Name: Aravan

Race:Wood elf

Other Affiliations/Loyalties: None

Any notable talents, trades: I will use swords. (Shortswords) But i prefer to use a Longbow. I am quick on my feet. And a rather

skilled shot.

[skype: littleethan001]

Binding Oath:

I, Aravan swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Aravan swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Marcello enjoys all the new guardsmen that Alras has

Name: Tarlok Doseri

Race: Elf-High elf

Other Affiliations/Loyalties:N/A

Any notable talents, trades:Decent with a sword

[skype:]N/A

Binding Oath:

I,  Tarlok Doseri swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.

I, Tarlok Doseri swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.

Name: [+mc id] Jakob Akton
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Other Affiliations/Loyalties: The Raev
Any notable talents, trades: Fairly good with a sword. Excellent with money.
[skype:] you've got it already

Binding Oath:
I, Jakob swear to honor my pact with the Order, to go about my duties with vigor and enthusiasm, to the High Crown, Syrio.
I, Jakob swear to strive to become a very paragon of strength, Justice, and mercy. To stand stoic against corruption and sin and slander, to the best of my ability.