[Guild] The Engineering Guild

no longer active

The Engineering Guild

6mtYov0.png

Introduction

The engineers guild was created as a way to promote learning of all mechanical works and how they operate. The guild is unaffiliated with any nation at all and will take jobs from anyone as well as train anyone. Our members pride themselves on build the most secure vaults and deadly traps. Our researching branch prides itself on creating amazing inventions that will help the people of Anthos. Our guild has a storage of our inventions as well as blueprints for every mechanical device created that we could take apart and study.

Joining

Joining the engineering guild is relatively easy and very few applicants are turned away. To begin the quick process send Sili a bird ((either on the forums or in game at Leland22 works)). After we have made contact I will arrange a meeting in person. I will give you a form there which you fill out and drop off if you decide to join. In order to cover the costs of materials that you will use we have a small fee which is decided by the master and mechanics. After that you simply come to the base and the fun begins!

Tuition

Once someone is accepted into the guild they are given a new tuition rate every elven month. Their personal tuition is decided after a brief meeting with the three heads in which they are questioned on what they have learned. Their performance during the previous month and their behavior is also considered. It is not certain that two students will have the same tuition as it varies.

Ranks

Master Engineer

There is only one of these and he is in charge of the entire guild. He has access to the archives, storage, and blueprint room.’

Mechanics

There are two of these. One of them is in charge of research division and the other in charge of mechanical. They both have access to storage, archives, and occasionally the blueprint room.

Engineer

The average member they can do whatever they want and can take jobs outside of the guild with the approval of the Mechanic of their division. They take a journeyman under their wing. They have selected which division they will work in.

Journeyman Engineer

This is for the new members. They are taken on by an Engineer who is in charge of them. When the Engineer feels they have advanced enough he suggests the Journeyman’s advancement. Upon being promoted they pick their specialization.

Divisions

Mechanical: This is the division that is primarily hired to do jobs. They make the traps and vaults as well as mechanical contraptions.

Researchers: They invent the new machines and are devoted to exploring the limits of what they can do.

Hierarchy of the Guild

JzkIGdn.png

Members

Master Engineer: Sili Irongut (Leland22)

Mechanical Mechanic: N/A

Researching Mechanic: N/a

Engineers: N/A

Journeymen Engineers: N/A

OOC Note:

I will be talking to Telanir and we can have some of our inventions be able to be crafted in Nexus Crafting with special abilities. 

There is no application, send me a PM IG or on Forums, or contact me on Skype at Leland22 to set up a meeting

Gorum is interested in joining!

Ramza would love this , seeming he has invented rubber, rubber can be used for things in engineering.

A grayed messenger pigeon brings a sooty parchment to Sili

"Sili Irongut, I wish to join your Guild. Send a return bird with a time for the meeting.

-Asgorath T. ((The T. is his last name to be decided later. I dunno what it stands for :D))

The old bird croaks sadly, and with some difficulty he flies back off

Ramza would love this , seeming he has invented rubber, rubber can be used for things in engineering.

{{Wtf we have refineries now?}}

{{Wtf we have refineries now?}}

((maybe.. :)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.