[Redone And Updated] House Colin

Devland99

Skins:

Colin Guardsmen: http://minecraft.nov...House-Guardsmen

OOC Note:

We are aware House Colin does have a reputation for being trolly, and a reputation for being altogether not quite serious. I and others are aware of it and are making measures to stop it. House Colin will, from here, strive for the best RP. Give us a chance. ;)

Banner

YfR3tRA.png

House Colin's Keep and Ambris

OL5y3ys.jpg

History

The Colins began in a humble environment, simple merchants, with a strong faith, with a view on profit. A single item had caught their eye the most, shining brighter than a freshly polished iron ingot or a diamond in it’s raw form. Lapis Luzili. They became obsessed with the blue hue of the gem, implanting it into their clothing and focusing on selling it. Times passed to where they went from mines and farms, to the streets of merchants, and to the battlefield. When times of need called, the current head of the family, Hiedrin, decided to focus on military things. He pursued and pursued it. But yet their love for the blue gem did not falter on the field. In times of war and famine they prayed deeply to the Creator, to give them insight on the situation.

The Colins rode on this tidal wave of warfare for a long while, the constant struggle of battle eliminating a member of the family every once in a while. When the numbers began to dwindle, a meeting was held with the few members of the Colins. They decided to pull out of the warfare style their family had been living in, and instead try and start a settlement, where peace would reign. But it would not be so easy.

Deep in the night thundering hooves hit the packed down sand of the newly found town, with blazing torches in hand. With a few minutes of commotion the entire village was burned down, and it was back to the nomadic lifestyle for the Colins. They roamed until they found the town of Ambriel, it’s landmaster Huron Silverblade. Still very aware of their dwindling numbers, they set out to find more to their cause, and tried to have as many Colin children as they could, for scarcity in numbers ruled supreme. During this time, when loyal to Oren, they departed. Because of this, they had battled the Decterum and Lucienists constantly. The bane of war followed them.

And now they sit, as the seat of the West in Mistmont Keep, overlooking the fledgling town of Algesis. The drums of war beat again, and as the Colin numbers start to grow, they decide to join the Empire of Oren, leaving behind their old tie’s in Alras. Their throne stolen, the capital moved and being isolated many leagues from Oren, they prepare to leave their keep behind and go to their new lands

Allegiance

House Colin was originally apart of Oren, then defected to Alras. They have now defected back to Oren, planning to stay.

Rankings

The council of Ministers is a group managing all Colin affairs, in industry and war. The Lord of the House has his final say, and overlooks all operations of House Colin.

Lord of the house: Adarin Colin (Devland99)

Minister of Conflict: Boaz Colin (iBoaz)

Minister of Diplomacy: Celcian Colin (Hoodmaster906)

Minister of Trade: Alcher Colin (phillip_2011)

Chamberlain: Sansa "Littlefinger" Colin (Fat_Paki)

Family:

Gianna Colin (gigirocker1)

Cicero Colin (cococococo11)

John Colin (oddman11)

Zeller Colin (Catbug)

Lydolf Colin (Legoboy7984)

Wessly Colin (Archmage_cataris)

Gregory Colin (Origin_Lark)

Alric Colin (Tapesauce)

Chamberlain Sansa "Littlefinger" Colin(Fat_Paki)

Man-At-Arms

Man-At-Arms are paid 160 Minas each elven week, given a home, and will be given armor.

[Man-At-Arms] Dargrind Floreck (Lojo613)

[Man-At-Arms] Kip Floreck (brolz)

[Man-At-Arms] Sarco Floreck (brolz_2)

[Man-At-Arms] Earendur (thenutcase84)

[Man-At-Arms] Goren Floreck (jolo613)

[Man-At-Arms] Teolas Durdan (Deece94)

[Man-At-Arms] 

Relics

Thanhic Greatsword

Taken from the evil Northern peaks of Anthos, the Colins were instantly in awe and shock of this magnificent ore. They gathered on the 1st of Malin's Welcome, putting the ore in the forge and smelting it with the best of their ability. It was a blade of cold and chill, gifted to his Imperial Majesty Emperor Chivay as a gift when they defected.

Lapis Luzili Throne

Taken as a chair from Hiedrin himself, the throne behind the Colin throne signifies their seat and representation in the world. Stolen yet being rebuilt

Application

If you want to play a bannerman, fill out below. If you want to play a Colin, talk to devland99, we’d love to have you!

OOC:

MCNAME:

SKYPENAME:

How Active are you?:

Do you have teamspeak?:

IC:

Name:

Race:

Experience:

Short Bio:

The Oath:

The wisdom of the Elves

The ambition of the Dwarves

The strength of the Orcs

The integrity of the Humans

We shall have it all

And though war cursed

With a bane all four

we will emerge through the rock

with a blue hue of value.

Bannermen Oath:

_________, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its honor.

{{Just wondering, why does the leader of the Colins live in Alras. And for feedback I suggest finding more active members.}}

Frederick Nicator smiles softly at the re-appereance of House Colin, hoping to feast with them fairly soon.

OOC:

MCNAME: Fat_Paki

SKYPENAME: thecrackerjack1234

How Active are you?: Couple hours a day.

Do you have teamspeak?: Yeah

IC:

Name: Kimberly "Kim" Colin

Race: Human

Experience: Kimberly is a master swordsmen, chef, and trainer.

Short Bio: Kimberly was born to Giana and Lydolf Colin, a strong virtous man ready to take on the world. His friends call him "Semi" which always annoys him. He strives to become a knight and be renowned for his power and dexterity.

OOC:

MCNAME: 69Jew69

SKYPENAME: pm me

How Active are you?: I spend 13 hours a day

Do you have teamspeak?: what?

IC:

Name: The shadow

Race: Shade

Experience: I have wings and I shoot from roofs

Short Bio:

My parents got killed by orcs, I swore to avenge them.

OOC:

MCNAME: Fat_Paki

SKYPENAME: thecrackerjack1234

How Active are you?: Couple hours a day.

Do you have teamspeak?: Yeah

IC:

Name: Kimberly "Kim" Colin

Experience: Kimberly is a master swordsmen, chef, and trainer.

Short Bio: Kimberly was born to Giana and Lydolf Colin, a strong virtous man ready to take on the world. His friends call him "Semi" which always annoys him. He strives to become a knight and be renowned for his power and dexterity.

Accepted

OOC:

MCNAME: 69Jew69

SKYPENAME: pm me

How Active are you?: I spend 13 hours a day

Do you have teamspeak?: what?

IC:

Name: The shadow

Race: Shade

Experience: I have wings and I shoot from roofs

Short Bio:

My parents got killed by orcs, I swore to avenge them.

We don't accept people with deficiencies, please come back when less edgy 

{{Just wondering, why does the leader of the Colins live in Alras. And for feedback I suggest finding more active members.}}

Frederick Nicator smiles softly at the re-appereance of House Colin, hoping to feast with them fairly soon.

((I don't live in Alras anymore))

"**** off!" says man

"How about you stop being a little prick about those who are trying to better themselves?" says man.

MCNAME: Beggin_Bill

SKYPENAME: BegginBill

How Active are you?: many

Do you have teamspeak?: no

IC:

Name: Jerry Colin

Race: Human/Elf

Experience: Not a lot

Short Bio: Jerry grew up and works for house Colin.

OOC:

MCNAME: Origin_Lark

SKYPENAME: darkz3r09000

How Active are you?: 24

Do you have teamspeak?: Ja

IC:

Name: Gregory Colin

Experience: Gregory is a master mage, but not in combat magics..nooo Gregory is a useless mage, only knowing non combat uses of various magics. For example using Water Evocation to make ice cubes or fire evocation to cook steak.

Short Bio: Gregory is the most useless mage in the world, having great magical potential but lacking the willpower or knowledge to use it for combat. He is also addicted to Kraltan Kush.

MCNAME: Beggin_Bill

SKYPENAME: BegginBill

How Active are you?: many

Do you have teamspeak?: no

IC:

Name: Jerry Colin

Race: Human/Elf

Experience: Not a lot

Short Bio: Jerry grew up and works for house Colin.

Accepted,

OOC:

MCNAME: Origin_Lark

SKYPENAME: darkz3r09000

How Active are you?: 24

Do you have teamspeak?: Ja

IC:

Name: Gregory Colin

Experience: Gregory is a master mage, but not in combat magics..nooo Gregory is a useless mage, only knowing non combat uses of various magics. For example using Water Evocation to make ice cubes or fire evocation to cook steak.

Short Bio: Gregory is the most useless mage in the world, having great magical potential but lacking the willpower or knowledge to use it for combat. He is also addicted to Kraltan Kush.

Lol Accepted

MCNAME: Sgt_Kipples

SKYPENAME: kippad99

How Active are you?: Quite

Do you have teamspeak?: Yes

IC:

Name: Jemima Colin

Experience: Well trained Vice7 Loyalist

Short Bio: I was raised by Vice7 and a band of merry elves. Then I cam back to join my House. I am elite in archery and swordsmanship and am as good as vice7.

OOC:

MCNAME: Joker_Knight

SKYPENAME: jokerknight922

How Active are you?: Fairly. Peaks on the weekends.

Do you have teamspeak?: Yep.

IC:

Name: Blue

Experience: Some.

Short Bio: Farmer until present.