[The Reforming] The Mages Guild

Moot

Guest Grey

Your Race:Mali'Ker

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning:I have been learning for a good twenty years now, I think, and I've learned from an ancient tome, and the writings of some geomancers, Zane included.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Earth evocation.

-OOC-

MC Name:spartansoldier8

When did you join the server?:Idk, May 2012 ?

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Earth evocation, 28th of august 2013

Your Name: Illuthan Vetruvian

Your Age: 92

Your Race: Mali'aheral

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: I have had no teacher thus far. I have studied various texts on aspects of the Void and have a rather clear understanding of what it is, but no firsthand experience or tutelage.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: None, beyond theoretical understanding of the Void.

-OOC-

MC Name: Campor

When did you join the server?: The server actual? A little over a month. I've been around on the forums for a good couple years though.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: I THINK I'm applying as a Seeker first, to progress to student? Honestly I was a little confused by that part. I thought Seeker was for non-magical purposes, but then right before the form it stated that I'd join as a seeker then promote to student after learning stuff, so I'm not entirely certain.

Your Name: Drathir Alure Oussana

Your Age: 17

Your Race: Elven Scourge Born

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: None sadly

-OOC-

MC Name: bulldogsoccer8

When did you join the server?: About December of 2012

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Only about a month or two with electrical evocation... still needing to learn.

Your Name: Ferrel winterfell

Your Age: 87

Your Race:Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: no teacher of any sort, and not exsperince in it, but I have the understanding of fire and electric based evocation, and some on enenenchanting from old tomes.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:fire and electric evocation, enchanting.

-OOC-

MC Name:Thaddeus12

When did you join the server?: 9/17/11

Your Name: Saven Rept'rur

Your Age: 76

Your Race: Mali'aheral

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: I am not joining as a Mage, but seeking it's practices.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: N/A

-OOC-

MC Name: Treshure

When did you join the server?: August 2013.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: N/A

Your Name: Nightshade Everstorm

Your Age:100

Your Race: High Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: i am not

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: none at the moment

-OOC-

MC Name: holylord91

When did you join the server?: 8/05/2014

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: im not applying as a mage

Sam Hawkins eyes the poster, nodding slightly. He grunts, moving on.

An hour later, Hawke approaches the poster. He grunts as well, slicing a dagger through it before trotting on.

Your Name:

Alphie Renasi

Your Age:

Your Race:

Human

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning:

"Taught myself for about... four years from a series of books."

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

"Conjuration. Animals and such."

-OOC-

MC Name: StrifeOr

When did you join the server?: October 21, 2011

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

Conjuration magic, self taught, 4 IC years.

Your Name: Zephyr

Your Age:24

Your Race:Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: Alirya  is teaching me, and I've been learning for a couple of days.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Water Evocation

-OOC-

MC Name: ben127127

When did you join the server?: May 15th, 2013.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Water Evocation 2 days ago

The Form:

Your Name: Luke Arkshan

Your Age: 132

Your Race: Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: I taught myself, since almost an elven year ago! ((Since July 5 2013, I was self teaching before the rule of no MAs))

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Pyromancy!

-OOC-

MC Name: MinecraftMish

When did you join the server?: Jan 2. 2013

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Pyromancy, Jan5 2013

The Form:

Your Name: Sanguine

Your Age: 304

Your Race: Mali'Aheral

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: Self-Taught, been studying since approx November 30th 2013

Telekinesis

-OOC-

MC Name: Hydra98

When did you join the server?: Late aegis

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

• Telekinesis T5 11/30/13

Your Name: Karelleth Syleth

Your Age: 14

Your Race: High Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: So far, I've only learned about hydromancy, and am currently studying at. I have been being taught by a man name Glacio, however I'm hoping to learn even more here.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: I am striving to become a hydromancer

-OOC-

MC Name: angelgirlx617

When did you join the server?: I joined about a year or two ago.

Are they no longer accepting? i posted over a month ago, and still have gotten no replys.

Your Name: Maehr'Celia

Your Age: 233

Your Race: Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: N/A 

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: None

-OOC-

MC Name: kido122

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: N/a

When did you join the server?: 2011

Your Name: Giradin Cuyper

Your Age: 23

Your Race: Human

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning:

N/A

N/A

-OOC-

MC Name: ace134

When did you join the server?: Mid last year?

N\A