Secret Iblees Cult Of Oren

drfate786

Event Planners, MC Names: Drfate786

Event Type: PVE/Raid

Event Date: May 17 (This Saturday)

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Oren, Kaldonia, and the houses within that region, if the undead are not contained this will spread beyond oren and into elven lands.

Event Location: Kaldonia

Summary:
A vile cult of scourge worshipers begins their full scale invasion of kaldonia, corpses will be stolen days before the event and strange letters will be handed out to every citizen threatening them, strange men wearing black robes and red symbols will creep the streets at night and steal the corpses from the graveyard's and crosses in and out of the city, farms will also have their wheat tainted and anyone to eat the grain produced by the farms will get sickened by a plague if they die from the plague they will be able to resurrect as a undead corpse ((However the character is not killed off,they will awake safely within the cloud temple after being killed.)), this will eventually lead to a invasion by the undead risen by the cult on may 17th, each citizen of Kaldonia will receive this letter within their mail two days before the event:

-Dear Citizens, This is a letter from loyal living servants of the undead scourge, you thought you crushed us in the oren of old?You thought we died in the flood? You thought are master was banished!? Lies...all lies...you call us heretics, hunt us during the night! Yet you are not aware that we are everywhere, we are your friends, your nobles, your merchants, we are legion! 

Drink your wine, fill your stomachs, for we shall not rest until the scourge wipes you from this new corrupt, and tainted world, may the fires of our pure master known as the scourge wash you in the flames of death. May your souls never find peace within the fringe, we have returned once again, to rid this rotten world of you.

Concept Images/Screenshots

gw2orrianundead2.jpg

Other Information:

None

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes, i will require help planning small mini events that will lead to this invasion.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

Yes, i will require 10-20 actors to play as cultists and a builder to build the cult's structures and secret lair.

-Dear Citizens, This is a letter from the cult of Iblees, you thought you crushed us in the oren of old?You thought we died in the flood? You thought are master was banished!? Lies...all lies...you call us heretics, hunt us during the night! Yet you are not aware that we are everywhere, we are your friends, your nobles, your merchants, we are legion! 

Drink your wine, fill your stomachs, for we shall not rest until the scourge wipes you from this new corrupt, and tainted world, may the fires of our pure master known as Iblees wash you in the flames of death. May your souls never find peace within the fringe, we have returned once again, to rid this new rotten world of you.

*((Insert RP reaction Here))*

The Real Cult of Iblees does not approve of this.

((In all seriousness, if you want to coordinate these events, this is WHY we exist. Just contact us.))

iblees cultists don't have necromancy las' i checked?

They don't? Damn, is it alright if i change it a bit? Perhaps remove iblees whit scourge.

((tired of these antag events I just want peace for once.))

The Scourge are dead. I helped kill them.

Then just Heretics? Honestly, just help me out here, rather then saying oh this is what is wrong whit your event, just tell me what to replace and improve to make this work.

maybe contact the actual cult? e-e

((tired of these antag events I just want peace for once.))

much peace in the "kill non-whity" oren. yes yes))

You could always try becoming a peaceful businessman with good family values and less edginess.

The Fake* Cult of Iblees does not approve of this.

((In all seriousness, if you want to coordinate these events, this is WHY we exist. Just contact us.))

Fixed, my friend.

Fixed, my friend.

The Only* Cult of Iblees does not approve of this.

Fixed, my friend.

Yeah, the cult is not really aligned whit the scourge or iblees cults directly, rather they are citizens of kaldonai who became heretics due to the church's prosecution and learned the dark arts of raising corpses shortly after, this drove them to madness and their cult leader now seeks to create his own scourge.

There already is a secret Cult within the premise of Oren that follows, devotes and even worships the Undead integrated into the very fibers of the Oren Empire and its rise to power... I won't go into detail about this however for the sakes of metagamers being metagamers but lets just say that some members within Oren's founding integrated some ideology and worship that better helped the cause of darker powers.