The Dragontail Pirates

I've tried to make a pirate crew before recruiting exclusively in RP, but it doesn't reach many people, so I finally made a forum post about this. Pretty much, we're a pirate crew. If I, by some miracle, actually get a crew then I would be captain. All of the other positions are currently open.Once we get recruitment then we would join together and steal a ship, then we would set sail smuggling rum and bananas. Apply below using this format:

MC NAME:

RP NAME:

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD:

THANK YOU

((I see this would be fun if you had a pirate base on an island, set up a fleet, recruit lots of people then set sail to places eg a beach and raid the town nearest to the beach, it'd be fun to see this happen))

OH ya, and all of the possible roles:

QUARTERMASTER: second-in-command (1 position available)

FIRST MATE: captain's personal assistant (1 position available)

COOK: prepares food for crew (2 positions available)

BLACKSMITH: prepares armor and weapons (3 positions available)

TINKER: makes sure cannons and other weapons of that sort are working (2 available)

NAVIGATOR: tells us best route and places to go (1 available)

HELMSMAN: steers the ship (1 position available)

SCOUT: sits on crow's nest and looks out for ship (5 positions available)

CREWMAN: does the fighting, unloading, loading, washing, and other meanial tasks (infiinitely available)

((I see this would be fun if you had a pirate base on an island, set up a fleet, recruit lots of people then set sail to places eg a beach and raid the town nearest to the beach, it'd be fun to see this happen))

I'd need a crew for the island, for keeping out invaders, which is why i'd rather recruit crew first

First mate is usually the second in command, and pirates don't have quatermasters you are thinking navy, but their job is basically like a receptionist. Dealing with the paperwork, the uniform delegation, armour delegation, weapon delegation, etc, etc

First mate is usually the second in command, and pirates don't have quatermasters you are thinking navy, but their job is basically like a receptionist. Dealing with the paperwork, the uniform delegation, armour delegation, weapon delegation, etc, etc

False, I actually looked it up and Quartermasters were the second-in-command on pirate ships

((I'd really love to just make a character for this but we don't have a boat plugin. IDk how this would work :C)

((I'd really love to just make a character for this but we don't have a boat plugin. IDk how this would work :C)

You don't actually set sail but you have a crew and have a GM move it to whatever location you want, then you make a teleporter on deck, and have a duplicate of the ship on whatever dock you want and we can pirate from there

Mc Name: guenther

Rp Name: Chirr Feta'iyat

General Summary of Character: Chirr's a female dark elf. She was an assassin in the past. Her group scattered, and she became a wanderer. She doesn't talk much, and is careful about what she says when she does speak.

Why I want to join: Chirr wants to find a group where she can belong again. She feels that she's lost her purpose. ((Ooc reason: I'm trying to get more rp for my character and get back in the flow of things since I lost a lot of rp when my group scattered.))

Position I wish to have: First Mate (if that's unavailable, then scout)

Mc Name: guenther

Rp Name: Chirr Feta'iyat

General Summary of Character: Chirr's a female dark elf. She was an assassin in the past. Her group scattered, and she became a wanderer. She doesn't talk much, and is careful about what she says when she does speak.

Why I want to join: Chirr wants to find a group where she can belong again. She feels that she's lost her purpose. ((Ooc reason: I'm trying to get more rp for my character and get back in the flow of things since I lost a lot of rp when my group scattered.))

Position I wish to have: First Mate (if that's unavailable, then scout)

ACCEPTED YOU ARE NOW FIRST MATE

Hey, just a quick suggestion. I would take a look at the Guild Guide which can be found here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/36469-somethings-to-consider-when-creating-a-guild/

Take all them points into consideration and then I would personally make your thread look a lot nicer with much more detail. Take a look at other popular guild threads for inspiration. Feel free to take a look at mine.

Just a friendly piece of advice as I can tell it's probably your first guild :)

Hey, just a quick suggestion. I would take a look at the Guild Guide which can be found here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/36469-somethings-to-consider-when-creating-a-guild/

Take all them points into consideration and then I would personally make your thread look a lot nicer with much more detail. Take a look at other popular guild threads for inspiration. Feel free to take a look at mine.

Just a friendly piece of advice as I can tell it's probably your first guild :)

thanks bro

((..Anyone else think of this?))

post-53553-0-10774100-1400544993_thumb.j

Haha, actually I did think of that, but I didn't want to bring it up.