The [Insert Name Here] Pirates (Read To See Why Name Is Undecided)

Hello, many of you may have recently seen my recent topic, the Dragontail Pirates. I am reposting for two reasons: The name and the organization. The name affiliates us with the kids' show Dragon Tails, and my first post was not very good.

Lore: Felix was a young Adunian who did not know what to do with his life, so he joined the Orenian army. He was a crewman on one of its army ships, but was thrown out of the army and into prison for murdering his superior. After spending an entire human lifetime (a half-lifetime for an Adunian) he was let out of prison. After being let out of prison, he got a job on a cargo ship as crewman. He quit because the work was horrible and the pay was even worse. After quitting his job, he noticed a nice ship at the harbor, so Felix assembled a small crew and stole the ship. Ever since, Felix has been living at sea.

Guild alignment: Neutral-Chaotic

Goals: Money and women

Our base would be our ship.

Application:

MC name:

IC name:

Brief description of character:

OOC reason for joining:

IC reason for joining:

Position you wish to have on board:

Positions:

Captain (taken by me)

First mate (taken)

Quartermaster (taken)

Navigator (taken)

Cook (2 needed)

Blacksmith (1 or 2 assistants needed)

Weapons Master (taken)

Scout (2 needed)

Crewman (infinitely available)

I am currently taking name suggestions. THANK YOU!

((Perhaps it would be wise to merge with another pirate guild rather than create another one. You seem new to the server and sometimes it's better to get a feel for the server before creating a group.))

A pigeon with what appears to be a poster hits the mast, falling and dying on the deck. It appears to be a poster, made for whoever finds it. A name has been premade, as if a suggestion. A note goes along with it, "Posters are nice. This one is a suggestion. -Serelia T."

To All those Countless looking for True Happiness

The Bloodbaron Bucaneers are searching for any and all that would join the crusade for wealth the likes of which the world has never seen! We expect to set sail soon for an "advantageous" cruise and welcome any able bodied men and women that would join us!

800px-The_Buccaneers_of_America_25.jpg

They will herein be recieved by

Captain Felix the Bloody

Leader of the Bloodbaron Buccaneers, and will recieve all that their merits entitle them to. Upon joining the recruits will be provided a bunk in the cabin and the ability to rise in the crew. All are entitled to fighting and a percent of the loot they capture in raids. They shall recieve the Captain's merit of Honor that no crew member shall be killed for anything less than a True insult to the captain. The Bloodbaron Bucaneers offer groups for missions, possibility of raids, pillage, and fights, access to the port while docked unless on duty, and the Captain's award for duty. None need apply but those of able body and mind, strong will, and a love of the sea. Promotion for the willing is faster than promotion for the weak.

((Perhaps it would be wise to merge with another pirate guild rather than create another one. You seem new to the server and sometimes it's better to get a feel for the server before creating a group.))

I'm not new...

I'm not new...

((How long have you been here? The lack of detail put into the guild seems to suggest you don't know how guild pages work and how thorough they are, so it's safe to assume you're pretty new.))

((How long have you been here? The lack of detail put into the guild seems to suggest you don't know how guild pages work and how thorough they are, so it's safe to assume you're pretty new.))

((It shouldn't matter how long somebody's on the server, as long as they contribute to general roleplay. Different pirate factions can lead to a pirate area with different crews getting into bar fights and such, and competition for sea lanes. I've found that even the newest of players can be good at roleplay and that even the oldest make newbie mistakes. If he can garner support for the group, there's no reason to put it down.))

Serelia pokes at a piece of rubble in Lindale, then sends off a bird to somewhere.

((It shouldn't matter how long somebody's on the server, as long as they contribute to general roleplay. Different pirate factions can lead to a pirate area with different crews getting into bar fights and such, and competition for sea lanes. I've found that even the newest of players can be good at roleplay and that even the oldest make newbie mistakes. If he can garner support for the group, there's no reason to put it down.))

Serelia pokes at a piece of rubble in Lindale, then sends off a bird to somewhere.

((I'm not insulting his roleplay capabilities; I've never roleplayed with him and thus cannot judge him. However there are already quite a few pirate factions and he does not seem to have put much thought into his post. His post was very quickly hashed out and lacks important detail. And if he can garner support, great for him, but both his last post for the same guild and this post have lacked detail and care and failed to garner any form of support. I am not putting him down, I am pointing out that it might not be a good idea for him to start a guild without enough thought. For example, he could've just edited his previous post which had plenty of applicants, but instead made a brand new post and didn't even think of a name for this new pirate guild.))

Guys guys guys. Clam down before we start a flame-war about how long somebody is on the server.

dear knox

:livid:

Guys guys guys. Clam down before we start a flame-war about how long somebody is on the server.

dear knox

:livid:

^

((Probably should have waited to post until we had more info to post and/or some screenies, flag, etc, but meh. :P))

((Probably should have waited to post until we had more info to post and/or some screenies, flag, etc, but meh. :P))

Ya, I'll get someone to delete this one me and some others are making a more official one right now this was just for name suggestions and basic applications.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.