Mord-Sithn

Helpinghands2

If you're all so negetavive and depremating, we'll re-write it and do our own thing with it. We'll get lose from the LOTS concept and go our own way. 

Overlord has rped with mordsith, TRUE, mordsith on SoTo

And dont /rewrite/ it, SCRAP IT! Nothing, mordsith like belongs on this server. If you want an Agiel so bad, which it sounds like /thats/ what your after, enchant a rod to zap someone when it touches them

Yes, Ritoru, but as I said many times, the thing is we don't want to coppy it, everything you change turns out on you being: OMG YOU DID THIS WRONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE THIS IS NOT HOW IT GOES OMG OMG OMG

Everything we did not change: OMG THIS DOES NOT FIT IN, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT SO IT MATCHES SERVER LORE OMG OMG OMG

Or so it feels, at least.

True, Overlord, but till a certain extent, you'd have to rp with it, I suppose?

nope

No, that's not what it is about. 

But a friend will change it, someone who doesn't know the books nor series. It's going to be something completly else.

Will be tomoz around the time I put this up.

Just scrap it, dont try to ruin another rp server because your selfish, or whatever motive you have, if you want a mordsith, join the server that has them.

No, that is really not what it is about it just felt to us that it would be a fun thing, but if you're all going to be all so negative, then sure,we'll change it. Just want to say I really expected more of an RP community then satlying, in a friendly way "leave the server".

And selfish, why, because I would like to start an own little city? Is that selfish? Or because I would like something to feel safe by? Then you can say every kingdom if selfish, with their armies and claiming ground etc. But as I said, sure, we'll scrap it, thank you all very very much for the feedback (best word I can come up with)

And selfish, why, because I would like to start an own little city? Is that selfish? Or because I would like something to feel safe by? Then you can say every kingdom if selfish, with their armies and claiming ground etc. But as I said, sure, we'll scrap it, thank you all very very much for the feedback (best word I can come up with)

You are wanting to have a too over-powered army.

Oh please, your misunderstanding. no one, or at least i...wasnt saying leave the server. That is un-needed, the only thing i was saying is that the lore you wanted to implement. wasnt possible and didnt belong, and no, selfish because you wanted to take something another server had worked hard on, and turn it into something else to fit your own gain without talking to them or asking them first about it

Army? Are seven people an army? + to the 3 negative people, you 3 say it isn't good and yes there's a chance the others think the same, but look at the amount of people that read it already and did not say anything. I would then conclude out of that they don't mind this?

Alright, I think this has honestly gone far enough. This is just getting worse and worse so I think we're done here. Helpinghands, if you would like to see if this lore can be approved onto the server, then make an ideas lore post about it before just making a guild. that was there is a public record of the GM and the LM that said you could do this, and then you can continue. For now, I'm locking this. If you really feel the need to keep arguing, take it to PMs please.